Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport (84358 Views)

Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) / Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) / Woman Rocks Bra And Bum Short: Is This Fashion Or Madness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport by uruomostephen(m): 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
peppersnacks:
Many are mad, but few are on the streets.
. God bless you my guy,she is demonic
Re: Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport by Babajo82(m): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
[quote author=toba400 post=47424990][img]http://2.bp..com/-jOGUutAcRnI/V4NgW6APBXI/AAAAAAACloE/o2-47A0V4oUTUewotCoFptIPZ9yI1ENkQCLcB/s1600/lady.jpg[/img]

Well I guess there is nothing new under the sky again.

http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/11/photo-checkout-how-this-lady-stepped-out-for-a-flight/

End time dress
She deserves to be rejected from society because of her immorality.
Re: Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport by Ahyourity(m): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
call aunty sidi to come and see this..
Re: Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport by Tobyshegz(m): 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
9ja sun was too much for her to bear.
how i wish i was behind
Re: Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport by Romanticboy1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
lol... Nigeria got madness...
Re: Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport by tete7000(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
peppersnacks:
Many are mad, but few are on the streets.

This one is already on the street now.
Re: Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport by Manuche(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
Photoshop
Re: Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport by chibrasil(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
Chaii c waste product.... If dy use dis 1 for ritual na coins go b d outcome.........
Re: Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport by passyhansome(m): 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
She wan catch Maga inside the plane.
Re: Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport by poseidonsaiz(m): 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
sinaj:
See as she b like dwarf angry

Nicki wana be sad

cheesy hehehehe c Para o
Re: Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
This is ain't funny. I'm shocked nobody told her to dress well even the security. Airport is for the airplanes not for the hoes
Re: Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
hexy40:
This is a result of the previous administration, clothes are now very expensive.

Lol.
That airport is outside Africa because I see the American Airlines logo (AA). AA doesn't fly to any African city.

So, the pic could have been taken in the US. The lady may have decided to under-dress due to the TSA's sometimes intrusive body searches and/or the heat. Temperatures in some American cities are approaching 100F.
Re: Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport by moshino(m): 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
grayht:
Am seeing things...
See her Igboetic yam legs.. cheesy
Don't Quote Me

Reminds you of your mother, doesn't she?
Re: Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
His Body Language will resolve this

StupidGoat:
undecided What is buhari saying about this?
Re: Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport by MChaze25(m): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
grayht:
Am seeing things...
See her Igboetic yam legs.. cheesy
Don't Quote Me
NO! Its a YOLOBO LovePeddler
Re: Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport by chymavis(f): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
This is not ordinary, am sure something must have happened to her dress

1 Like

Re: Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport by hexy40: 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
CFCman:

Lol.
That airport is outside Africa because I see the American Airlines logo (AA). AA doesn't fly to any African city.

So, the pic could have been taken in the US. The lady may have decided to under-dress due to the TSA's sometimes intrusive body searches and/or the heat. Temperatures in some American cities are approaching 100F.
weather it's America or another galaxy all I know is that every strange thing is caused by previous administration......

No mind me
Re: Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport by annnikky(f): 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
U no go blame am cos no lite for her house n she come here come receive enof air so wen she start to dey feel cold na that time she go remember sey she dey naked n she go run comot go cover urself for now heat dey do her cheesy
Re: Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport by ladylouisa(f): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
Like seriously... Am still having a hard time believing this is actually real.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport by Maski87: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
Owu Onye ara
Re: Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport by Sayelabola(m): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
toba400:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-jOGUutAcRnI/V4NgW6APBXI/AAAAAAACloE/o2-47A0V4oUTUewotCoFptIPZ9yI1ENkQCLcB/s1600/lady.jpg[/img]

http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/11/photo-checkout-how-this-lady-stepped-out-for-a-flight/

With this dressing, she would be free from scrutinizing bodily checking by law enforcement agents at the airport.
Re: Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport by SHAIBULIAR: 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
This no doubt is chioma obiora,her yamish legs say it all
Re: Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
Guyman02:

Una do start again; when will you guys (Igbos and Yoruba yoots) declare an online ceasefire?
Online Ceasefire ke.. Funny u
Re: Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport by taven(m): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
See her forku ass

Re: Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport by Fourwinds: 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
I suspect photoshop
Re: Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport by smite(m): 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
StupidGoat:
cheesy see your yorubaetic ogor head.

thumbs up! Great reply! I love niggas like you! that fool is so dumb.
Re: Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport by player007(m): 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
toba400:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-jOGUutAcRnI/V4NgW6APBXI/AAAAAAACloE/o2-47A0V4oUTUewotCoFptIPZ9yI1ENkQCLcB/s1600/lady.jpg[/img]

Op.....na traffic you de find abi wetin?
i don't believe she's wearing just a bra until you go to her front to take the pix. does it occur to you that she may be wearing a show me your back dress?
Re: Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport by HaneefahRN(f): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
That is what she feels comfortable in ni jare. People will soon start going clothless sef, it's a free World. But her physique lipsrsealed
Re: Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport by planetx: 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
CFCman:

Lol.

No airport in the US will allow someone dress like this to board a plane. Why I don't believe this picture look more like photoshop to me.
Re: Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
planetx:
No airport in the US will allow someone dress like this to board a plane. Why I don't believe this picture look more like photoshop to me.
I don't think so. As long as the private parts are protected, airport security could care less.

However, the individual airlines have the power to deny boarding a passenger if he/she is under-dressed to a degree.
Re: Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport by MrGerald(m): 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
grayht:
Am seeing things...
See her Igboetic yam legs like aka odo "pestle".. cheesy
Don't Quote Me
The most ugly tribe (both men & women) will always be the first to utter rubbish abt the most elegance ones... chai!
Re: Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport by Harinholar(f): 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
StupidGoat:
undecided What is buhari saying about this?
......But y......... wot concern buhari in diz naw.....gosh###

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What A Fruit Seller Wore In Benin City(photo) / Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here / My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.