Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB (40569 Views)

Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS / Female Kidnapper Caught In Iwo, Osun State By Mob And Taken To The Palace / Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos This Morning: Vital Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by Deen77: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
temple11:
Where's the person or thing she was caught kidnapping?

This is last week, she has stolen up to four children before she was cut.
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by iukpe: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
Who did she kind-nap or attempt to kidnap?
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by iukpe: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
Who did she kidnap or attempt to kidnap?
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by girl4rmspace(f): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
One less kindapper, thank God for that.... But why do they always feel the need to rip them off their clothes?

Everytime same old story. Oh well.. Atleast she wasnt burnt alive like others
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by phaulzoe(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
what a man can do a woman can do better
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by Litmus: 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mob beating up a woman for whatever reason, big shame? No one pleading on her behalf? Men following and taking vids; no woman in the crowd giving her a wrapper to cover her shame ,as Nigerians would once do? Nigeria is becoming unrecognizable to me... embarassed
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by Femich18(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
kelvinreality:

For the past one month, this region of Lagos called okokomaiko has been raped red and blue by some mischievous individuals known as kidnappers.

From available info, not less than 7 children have got missing during this time framed. I witness this event, but was unable to get any clip due to the crowd.

Wow that is serious....I think you are right cos even my dad told me same tin cos we have a house at okokomaiko...The necessary authorities should take this ASAP
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by amdoyin82(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hmmm, wen will people repent..
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by Butty: 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
Oyoshi
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by SHAIBULIAR: 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by SHAIBULIAR: 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
Why is she not wearing pant na?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by AnanseK(m): 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
ATERI:

When you compare this with a situation where a defenceless, innocent civilian is pinned to the ground by uniformed policemen and executed there and then in your America, I wonder which is worse.

My America? Lagos should be better than America.
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by 5minsmadness: 10:41am On Jul 12, 2016
There is this recently popular adage that says "many are mad but few are roaming. You can see a clear case in this scenario. A lot of mad people exhibit their symptoms here:

1. The sociopath: the kidnapper.
2. The sexual perverts(voyeurism): the guys who keep pulling down her pants to view her unclothedness. Her being severely ugly and bloodydoes not deter them.
3. The psychopath: the woman screaming for them to kill her.
Re: Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB by oatzeal(m): 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
hahaha
.. wc larion be dis abeg ??

larion:

Shaka!

I see ya TV kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Stabs Girlfriend To Death Over Whatsapp Text Describing His Small Manhood / Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million / Lagos Carpenter Jailed Seven Years For Pouring Acid On Ex- Girlfriend, lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.