Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million (40558 Views)

Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million / Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation / FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by Islamisformumu: 11:01am On Nov 01, 2023
A woman has been arrested for fatally poisoning her boyfriend just hours after he inherited millions of dollars, according to reports.

Ina Thea Kenoyer, who was arrested on 30 October, has been charged with killing Edward Riley Jr in Minot, North Dakota.

The New York Post, citing police records, said Mr Riley became ill when he met his lawyer on 3 September to collect an inheritance of around $30m (£25m).

Kenoyer waited until the following day before calling emergency services and when paramedics arrived they found the 51-year-old unresponsive.

Mr Riley was eventually taken to a Bismarck hospital where he died on 5 September.

Post-mortem results determined that the cause of death was poisoning.

"This case was extremely complex," Investigations Commander Captain Dale Plessas said.

"Thank you to everyone who provided us with information that helped our investigators piece this together."

Kenoyer is charged with Class AA Felony Murder and is being held at the Ward County Jail.

The investigation is ongoing

The Suspect

https://news.sky.com/story/woman-charged-with-murdering-boyfriend-hours-after-he-inherited-30m-12997753?dcmp=snt-sf-twitter

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by alizma: 11:04am On Nov 01, 2023
This gender has done it again.
If this one is not caught now, the next thing would have been to look for one 25yrs old boy from Africa who will be digging the "hole" morning and night. They fit even put mattress on top of the man's grave so they can get fresh air while digging.

222 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by SWaccomodator: 11:06am On Nov 01, 2023
Mama helinues

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by Karlovich: 11:10am On Nov 01, 2023
shocked I can't believe ratak is being sold in the US, Awo's product has now gone international. RIP to the deceased though.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by GanagiBitrus: 11:16am On Nov 01, 2023
If I have a girlfriend who knows I've inherited $30m, I will cut off the relationship until further notice.

Prevention is always better than Cure. I'll never let her know in the 1st place.

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by OloYeOfEgbE: 11:27am On Nov 01, 2023
This one no be naija news na...

I Don run come check name

NCAN is disappointed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by accordadoga29(f): 11:30am On Nov 01, 2023
Hehehe

3 Likes

Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by Godwin4444: 11:31am On Nov 01, 2023
Karlovich:
shocked I can't believe ratak is being sold in the US, Awo's product has now gone international. RIP to the deceased though.
no wonder 3 million fools were wasted

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2023
She was only there to dry clean him
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by Karlovich: 11:55am On Nov 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
no wonder 3 million fools were wasted
Were they wasted with ratak?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by StreetFight: 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2023
Karlovich:

The one he gave over 3 million stubborn flat heads between 1967 and 1970

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by JohnnA1: 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2023
Karlovich:
Is it the ratak that 3 million wasted fools died for?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by seborrhic: 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2023
But how did she expect to collect the money since he wouldn't have made her the beneficiary on his death,as she is only a girlfriend?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by olisaEze(m): 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
Money wen she go still carry go give one Ibadan boy for streets. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by israelmao(m): 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2023
Wickedness even at her age

7 Likes

Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by KnowledgePower7: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2023
I sat my parents down and cooked dinner and bought cake and Eva wine plus cash gifts.

They were so shocked, as I was bout to make a huge announcement.

I told them .. Daddy Mummy I said.

How did 2 of you manage to stay 30 years in marriage without destroying each other..

I TOLD THEM CLEARLY
I DONT THINK I WILL EVER MARRY
LOOK AT THIS GENERATION OF WOMEN

GOD FORBID!!!!!!!!!

I RATHER GET BABY MAMA...
INFACT IF POSSIBLE I WILL RAISE THE CHILD MYSELF
EVEN MY MUM WILL BE SO GLAD TO RAISE MY CHILD BY HERSELF. SHE LOVE KIDS grin grin

Bleep MARRIAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by Goohyip: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2023
Take 5mins to fear women now

8 Likes

Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by Tallesty1(m): 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2023
Nigeria Ladies 1:0 Team Foreign Women.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2023
Nelson Mandela:...... Speech

"If there is a country that has committed unspeakable atrocities in the world, it is the United States of America. They don't care for human beings,"

7 Likes

Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by MorataFC: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by Way4orward: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2023
Wicked world 🌎
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by DMerciful(m): 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
What a devilish act! He'd still be alive if not the inheritance
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by Cantonese: 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
Na wah.

Greedy witch. She wanted the entire money to herself. Originally no real relationship business with the man. She was busy all the while enjoying benefits from him.

Now shishi she will not get. If death sentence is the punishment for such offence where she is, then she will face it. Her life is in absolutely ruins because of her wickedness. Evil woman.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by theophorus(m): 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
The heart of woman is desperately wicked who can know it?

Abeg avoid anybody wen no dey fear God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by kpukpuyenke: 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
Omo this one loud oooo
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by Omoawoke2(m): 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
Fear woman!!!

See her evil ugly cracked white face

2 Likes

Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by Reelmii: 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by tommy589(m): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
Karlovich:

Maybe you don't know or you just want to rubbish the the late sage. He was a member of the Rosicrucian order,and it is damnation for any member to commit suicide. It leads to eternal punishment in the afterlife

2 Likes

Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by Ballzproblemm: 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
h
Re: Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million by 4tomandchi: 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
The heart of man is desperately wicked. After Lucifer who turned Satan the deceiver fear woman whom he first deceived.

Women are dangerous and addictive please beware!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Murdered In A Bush Over Family Inheritance. Graphic Photos / Teenage Girl Shot Dead At Agbonchia, Rivers State By Security Agent (Graphic) / Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.