Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

True Heroes Don't Give Up - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / True Heroes Don't Give Up (345 Views)

Paxtradings Are Scammers Don't Give Them Your Giftcards / True Heroes Don't Give Up / "We Don't Give Loans To Disabled People" - LAPO Microfinance Bank | Ayo Awobona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Heroes Don't Give Up by Syrine22: 11:22am On Jul 11, 2016
THE TRUE HEROES DON'T GIVE UP!
Have you ever wondered how sweet it is to continue to try until you suceed?it is the sweetest thing that can ever happen to a man.
The journey of C.RONALDO is one that i daily use and will continue to use to encourage myself.He never wants to be a loser,he wants to always win.For Ronaldo, only winning is enough. At his museum in Madeira the 31-year-old proudly displays his Ballons d'Or, yet there is no sign of the silver balls he has won for finishing second in the annual individual award. Those mean very little to him.Sincerely we can pick a lesson from this and that, for we to have the never giving up spirit.
Looking at the final,Ronaldo started on a high spirit with high hopes of winning the trophy for his country but after 25 minutes,a rare injury took over and being the great fellow that never wants to give up,he tried to continue on two occasions but as fate will have it,he was unable to continue and with tears streaming down his face,you will think all is but over for him and his dear team.
He was out of the final in a twinkle of an eye but instead of staying down, he said to himself i will never give up...he stood up and cheered on his team mates to victory...losing numerous times doesn't make you a failure..Apply a new strategy and i assure you,you must surely succeed in all you do.He tried it in 2004 as a kid and here in 2016 he got to lift what he has always wanted...stand tall,stand strong and stay up and greatest will surely find you!

(1) (Reply)

The Best Online Business Opportunities / There Is A Better Way With Alliance In Motion Global / Nigeria: Brexit - More UK Businesses To Visit Nigeria, Says Envoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.