Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Beautiful, ugly then what? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beautiful, ugly then what? (931 Views)

Nairaland Girls Are Fat And Ugly / Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles / Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful, ugly then what? by conSPIREng(m): 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2009
If you are been asked that which one do you prefer-looks or substance, I know that very few of us will go for substance. Now, how far will looks take us? In my own opinion, I think it will soon fade away and one might be left with nothing if he never took time to develop himself.

This issue really bothers the work place of today. Sorry, I won't be able to say much here. Let's get discussing at http://seunkilanko.com/beautiful-ugly-then-what/ Join the discussion while it's still hot!

You will get to ascertain maybe looks truly takes one only an inch far while substance can take miles away.
Re: Beautiful, ugly then what? by conSPIREng(m): 12:08am On Sep 13, 2009
Nlanders, I need your take on the discussion. Just follow the link above to get you on.
Re: Beautiful, ugly then what? by conSPIREng(m): 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2009
embarassed
Re: Beautiful, ugly then what? by conSPIREng(m): 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2009
More than the looks, what will make you last in that your place of work, relationship or position you find yourself are your inputs. Focus more on your imputs.
Re: Beautiful, ugly then what? by conSPIREng(m): 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2009
conSPIREng:

If you are been asked that which one do you prefer-looks or substance, I know that very few of us will go for substance. Now, how far will looks take us? In my own opinion, I think it will soon fade away and one might be left with nothing if he never took time to develop himself.

This issue really bothers the work place of today. Sorry, I won't be able to say much here. Let's get discussing at http://kilankooluwaseun./2009/08/15/beautiful-ugly-then-what/ Join the discussion while it's still hot!

You will get to ascertain maybe looks truly takes one only an inch far while substance can take miles away.

Anybody got anything to say about the article I placed in the link. Any constructive advice?
Re: Beautiful, ugly then what? by DIGS1: 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2009
conSPIREng:

Anybody got anything to say about the article I placed in the link. Any constructive advice?

I just read it and I am more than impressed. Keep up the good word, my man.

You definitely know I am following you now, uhn?
Re: Beautiful, ugly then what? by conSPIREng(m): 1:20am On Oct 03, 2009
DIG-S:

wink
Re: Beautiful, ugly then what? by conSPIREng(m): 1:22am On Apr 03, 2010
DIG-S:

wink
Re: Beautiful, ugly then what? by AjanleKoko: 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2010
Moved to the General board.
Re: Beautiful, ugly then what? by misanho: 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2010
Beta 2 av both den it will take U light years or wat ya tink?
Re: Beautiful, ugly then what? by Voned(f): 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2010
On a normal day u are attracted to the looks first before u look into the substance the person is made of

(1) (Reply)

Loss Of Manhood… / 2012 / Dubai Is Falling Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.