Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,311 members, 7,957,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

Nairaland's Best Writers- Check Out Who Makes The Grade. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland's Best Writers- Check Out Who Makes The Grade. (1493 Views)

Atiku Makes The First Public Appearance At Buhari’s Campaign Rally (see Photo) / Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? / Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland's Best Writers- Check Out Who Makes The Grade. by kuramo: 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2009
I think it's time we posters on Nairaland acknowledge our contribution to the political discourse. In light of this, I have made up a list of contributors to the politics section of Nairaland i consider the best and most incisive.

Although this list is not exhaustive, it is drawn up from my observation of their postings which I've found incisive and sometimes witty without ethnic or tribal sentiments. I always appreciate posters who can share their views whilst showing respect for those with opposing opinion.

The best writers IMHO are,

Jarus
Aloy~Emeka
Ibime
MrCrackles
Naijatoday
Afam
Larez
Gbawe
Nuzo
Babapupa
Aisha2
Epiphany
Kobojunkie
Jacobs123
Beaf
Jakumo

Who will you have on your list ?
Re: Nairaland's Best Writers- Check Out Who Makes The Grade. by bawomolo(m): 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2009
Afam respects other people's views?

You probably don't read the foreign affairs section.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Best Writers- Check Out Who Makes The Grade. by blacksta(m): 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2009
best writers my ass

rubbish
Re: Nairaland's Best Writers- Check Out Who Makes The Grade. by kuramo: 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2009
So who are the best writers in your view ?
Re: Nairaland's Best Writers- Check Out Who Makes The Grade. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2009
@Poster

Aloy emeka what? I thought u were serious. And did u say Mrcrackles? well, if u consider cursing good right ups.

Think this is more like it

Jarus
Kobojunkie
Nuzo
Jakumo
Beaf

and there use to be this guy, Davidlyn.

Ibime is also a good writer, but lately he is been tending towards narrow-minded idealism.
Re: Nairaland's Best Writers- Check Out Who Makes The Grade. by iice(f): 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2009
Jakumo
Re: Nairaland's Best Writers- Check Out Who Makes The Grade. by bawomolo(m): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2009
Jakumo for president
Re: Nairaland's Best Writers- Check Out Who Makes The Grade. by ndelta1(m): 12:28am On Sep 11, 2009
take time to read ecah post and response
Re: Nairaland's Best Writers- Check Out Who Makes The Grade. by Sammy107d(m): 5:35am On Sep 11, 2009
Jakumo undisputed
Re: Nairaland's Best Writers- Check Out Who Makes The Grade. by ThinkRait: 7:33am On Sep 11, 2009
Jakumo, with a very large margin.
Re: Nairaland's Best Writers- Check Out Who Makes The Grade. by texazzpete(m): 8:10am On Sep 11, 2009
Jakumo = No 1! Everyone (apart from RCCG members) loves this guy's witty writing.

For sheer entertainment value, i may have to also recommend becommrich. Kinda like how a crackhead at the dining table spices up the conversation, this guy's relentless barrage of maps and outrageously silly suggestions leaves me in stitches.

Besides, he's the only one on record to have confounded Jakumo before grin
Re: Nairaland's Best Writers- Check Out Who Makes The Grade. by bibiking1(m): 8:30am On Sep 11, 2009
This is a wayward forlorn quest!!!!!

Can we face other issues please!
Re: Nairaland's Best Writers- Check Out Who Makes The Grade. by ikeyman00(m): 9:48am On Sep 11, 2009
@@@@@

hey do they accept bribe on this one? cuz apart from jakumo other na big time morons walahi!!!

u see the reason super eagle flops, cuz this thread na replica ooo

no bi me talk am lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland's Best Writers- Check Out Who Makes The Grade. by Afam(m): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2009
bawomolo:

Afam respects other people's views?

You probably don't read the foreign affairs section.

The wonderful thing about a discussion forum is that it gives one the opportunity to tell the world how narrow minded one is.

For your information and understanding note the following

1. If you have a stupid view on an issue I will not respect it.

2. Being entitled to your own opinion does not mean that others must accept them.

3. The problem you have is fundamental and what this means is that you think people must respect any views you may have no matter how warped those views are.

A question that will expose your hypocrisy

Considering the fact that the FG's positions on national issues don't go down well with the masses as many of us disagree with those position does it then mean that Nigerians don't respect other peoples views?

Get real, until you learn to debate or argue based on facts, logic and common sense your views will be summarily discarded anytime they fall short of basic reasoning.

However, I must let you know that the correctness or otherwise of any issue has absolutely nothing to do with your acceptance.

Enjoy the weekend!
Re: Nairaland's Best Writers- Check Out Who Makes The Grade. by ikeyman00(m): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2009
^^^^

as for good writer for where

hope u respect that as well??

thanks
Re: Nairaland's Best Writers- Check Out Who Makes The Grade. by NuhuRibadu: 11:32am On Sep 11, 2009
u r forgetting the master writer here - becomerich himself grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Best Writers- Check Out Who Makes The Grade. by kuramo: 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2009
Looks like Jakumo is a favourite of many.
Re: Nairaland's Best Writers- Check Out Who Makes The Grade. by Ndipe(m): 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2009
Debosky should be a contender, likewise Davidylan
Re: Nairaland's Best Writers- Check Out Who Makes The Grade. by Bialegend(m): 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2009
@ poster. Do you mean those in support of ONE nigeria, cause i can see those who are against your ONE nigeria project are excluded in your warped list? Best writers my arrsssss.
Re: Nairaland's Best Writers- Check Out Who Makes The Grade. by sleekp1: 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2009
There's only one
[size=16pt]Jakumo [/size]
Often imitated but never duplicated.
Re: Nairaland's Best Writers- Check Out Who Makes The Grade. by kuramo: 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2009
@  Bialegend

The concept of suggesting who Nairalanders feel are the best writers has nothing to do with what you referred to as '' One Nigeria project ''.  Nairaland politics section addresses a wide range of issues in Nigeria.

However you are free to name any ''non-warped'' poster or posters you consider the best writer(s) addressing your narrow interests but it's obvious you cannot nominate yourself.
Re: Nairaland's Best Writers- Check Out Who Makes The Grade. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2009
There are so many writers on Nairaland, difficult to pick. Well Jakumo is a teaser, how does he make up for a good writer?

Are you forgetting Becomrich Mapomeji- the Undisputed Nairaland Mapper of all Time?
Re: Nairaland's Best Writers- Check Out Who Makes The Grade. by fegflu: 5:02am On Sep 14, 2009
fegflu
Re: Nairaland's Best Writers- Check Out Who Makes The Grade. by mbulela: 5:58am On Sep 14, 2009
AjanleKoko

jarus
Re: Nairaland's Best Writers- Check Out Who Makes The Grade. by NobiGod: 8:35am On Sep 14, 2009
Jarus

Sagamite

TBk417 ( slice and dice)

Ajalakoko

Debosky.
Re: Nairaland's Best Writers- Check Out Who Makes The Grade. by kuramo: 9:05am On Sep 14, 2009
Sorry Fegflu, you may be an excellent writer but you cannot nominate yourself.
Re: Nairaland's Best Writers- Check Out Who Makes The Grade. by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 14, 2009
Afam:

The wonderful thing about a discussion forum is that it gives one the opportunity to tell the world how narrow minded one is.

For your information and understanding note the following

1. If you have a stupid view on an issue I will not respect it.

2. Being entitled to your own opinion does not mean that others must accept them.

3. The problem you have is fundamental and what this means is that you think people must respect any views you may have no matter how warped those views are.

A question that will expose your hypocrisy

Considering the fact that the FG's positions on national issues don't go down well with the masses as many of us disagree with those position does it then mean that Nigerians don't respect other peoples views?

Get real, until you learn to debate or argue based on facts, logic and common sense your views will be summarily discarded anytime they fall short of basic reasoning.

However, I must let you know that the correctness or otherwise of any issue has absolutely nothing to do with your acceptance.

Enjoy the weekend!

Tot the guy was complimenting you undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland's Best Writers- Check Out Who Makes The Grade. by knotty(m): 11:51am On Sep 14, 2009
J
A
K
U
M
O
Re: Nairaland's Best Writers- Check Out Who Makes The Grade. by ZACHIE: 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
Fast forward to 2013
Jakumo may have lost it.
So, who tops in writing here?
Re: Nairaland's Best Writers- Check Out Who Makes The Grade. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2013
Anybody who has ever posted any tribal or ethnic-inspired write up should not be on that list. I see some names notorious for that on that list.

(1) (Reply)

C-river Abolishes First School Certificate / Us Court Convicts Igbo Couple Of forced Servitude / Trial Of Ibori Associates: I Own Four Properties In London, Christine Ibori Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.