Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,502 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . (2918 Views)

Notice Before March 28(best Comment Ever)!! / Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement / Nairaland Best / Worst Governor Award Goes To.....? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by PhockPhockMan: 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: Court Okays Nyako’s Impeachment Proceedings

On Jul 03

berem:
Na today? Jonathan does not have the complete balls to make Nyako be impeached. Lai lai!

https://www.nairaland.com/1797953/court-okays-nyakos-impeachment-proceedings#24436344

12 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by bloodykiller: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
bad guy
Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by GBTYO: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
Where the witch sef?

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by bloodykiller: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
she is on bann

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
not funny.
Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by chaberry(m): 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
If it reaches the funny part someone should let me knw

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
nairaland is becoming childish these days.

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by Mogidi: 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
GBTYO: Where the witch sef?

bloodykiller: she is on bann

Her new moniker is Mzjackbauer or something like that.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by bloodykiller: 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
Mogidi:

Her new moniker is Mzjackbauer or something like that.

i know
Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by shizzle11(m): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
supporters of APC making senseless comments since 1980

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by PhockPhockMan: 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
franciskaine: nairaland is becoming childish these days.
Meaning what?

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by PhockPhockMan: 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
For where? Who ban her? She is ashamed of her sins in nairaland, period.

12 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by GBTYO: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
PhockPhockMan: For where? Who ban her? She is ashamed of her sins in nairaland, period.

Berem can not be banned as she has mynd44 in her pocket

She even suggests which threads, posts, or posters gets trashed or banned

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by PhockPhockMan: 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
GBTYO:

You're more than right.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by nairalife2013(m): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
Funny post. See gej legs! I dint know this trending dance dat people twist thier legs like a falling wheel is for winners! (Runs to my kids room with a mobile jukebox, keys a wombololo song, drags my dotas to dance it once again for my watching pleasure). see dat imam teeth! or is he a rabbi or an ecclesiastic priest? And he is so elated already!! Am out fast before I laff too much on looking at nl pix than on my dotas dancing who may get jealous. Lol
Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
Really pretty funny, vaunt is all APC is good @.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by omanzo02: 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2014

She is on BAN KI MOI grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by PhockPhockMan: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
All the supporter of APC has disappeared into thin air. APC is big disappointment to themselves, can you imagine the way offline / online supporters of APC abandoned Nyako. It's unfortunate.

Berem, Gbawe, Egift, donphilus, obiagelli, aresa, lagbake1, lagbake2, Cleverly, Nwaniba2, caseless, Gurnam, demdem, Abagworo, ilugunboy, omenka, koboko69, ngeneukwenu, Mynd44 please come and justify pay here.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by mencade5(m): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
GBTYO:

do you mean mynd44 is falls under berem control like a total mugu? tongue

chaiiii...hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by koboko69: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
The childishness displayed by pdp e-roaches is becoming too alarming. Cant pdp hire more competent hands....this is really becoming very nauseating.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by Longeria(m): 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69: The childishness displayed by pdp e-roaches is becoming too alarming. Cant pdp hire more competent hands....this is really becoming very nauseating.
If APC is paying you, good for you, please don't take it the other way round.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
What's happening here?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by joeace2020(m): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
PhockPhockMan: All the supporter of APC has disappeared into thin air. APC is big disappointment to themselves, can you imagine the way offline / online supporters of APC abandoned Nyako. It's unfortunate.

Berem, Gbawe, Egift, donphilus, obiagelli, aresa, lagbake1, lagbake2, Cleverly, Nwaniba2, caseless, Gurnam, demdem, Abagworo, ilugunboy, omenka, koboko69, ngeneukwenu, Mynd44 please come and justify pay here.

If i didn't know the definition of joblessness before, now i know. SMH!!?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nairaland-breeding and taming deranged lunatics since 1908!

grin sad

Could you guys stop spamming my mentions? I don't want my phone to explode!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by Mutuwa(m): 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Nairaland-breeding and taming deranged lunatics since 1908!

grin sad

This shall b d last one grin 1908 radio wave self no de o!

*continues harvesting sugar cane*

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
Mutuwa:

This shall b d last one grin 1908 radio wave self no de o!

*continues harvesting sugar cane*
Lolz! grin

Seriously,gone are the days when politics section had mature and sensible posters. The section have now been infiltrated by perverts,drunks,jobless mofos, attention seekers and lunatics who are high on weed.

Very pathetic I must confess!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by PhockPhockMan: 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
joeace2020:

If i didn't know the definition of joblessness before, now i know. SMH!!?
Shaaarraaaaap, face topic and stop crying.
Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by idumuose(m): 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69: The childishness displayed by pdp e-roaches is becoming too alarming. Cant pdp hire more competent hands....this is really becoming very nauseating.
Bia! Bende man what are you doing here? How is papa bende?
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin

You are a big clown

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by Mutuwa(m): 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Lolz! grin

Seriously,gone are the days when politics section had mature and sensible posters. The section have now been infiltrated by perverts,drunks,jobless mofos, attention seekers and lunatics who are high on weed.

Very pathetic I must confess!

Very tru ma..i get ur jist.its become so soo abused that what is being posted on thread(s) nowadays are complete meaningless.U don't get to even contribute coz ur frequency may be misconstrued by many.
Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by PhockPhockMan: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Nairaland-breeding and taming deranged lunatics since 1908!

grin sad

Berem, na you be this? eyaaah. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by koboko69: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
Longeria: If APC is paying you, good for you, please don't take it the other way round.

APC does npt need to pay anyone to fight for them online. Matured and responsible Nigerians knows that pdp have been failing for 15years and no time again for trial and error. Most of the pro pdp are minors that will not even get close to the polling boothe. The other minorities are paid incompetent e-warriors like you, atwireless, gboliwe and (in)sincere9gerian

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Best Comment Of The Year, Pictures . by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Berem, na you be this? eyaaah. grin grin grin grin grin grin
you no get sense I swear! Your moniker says it all!
Learn how to create sensible topics and stop fooling around.

sad sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Boko Haram Frees Abducted Women / Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma / A Proposal For Lagos Assembly To Accept Yoruba Language As Official Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.