Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour (45289 Views)

Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege / Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) / EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour by thorpido(m): 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

What the guy said is true, Adeboye more or less gave the christian vote to Buhari.

Since then, I've been suspicious of him.

Then I found out that he is a freemason.
Freemason ko,freetown ni.Mcheeew
Re: Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
aaronson:
Ignorance at its peak.

The daughter is trying to get things right by enlightening minds about this fake world we live in.

The dad is out there wallowing in pool of ignorance allowing that murderer of a pastor lay hand on his head.

This is saddening for the future of Africa.
.them tell me say na d pastor kill ya MAMA.¤¤¤¤wow tell me something
Re: Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour by iamord(m): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

What the guy said is true, Adeboye more or less gave the christian vote to Buhari.

Since then, I've been suspicious of him.

Then I found out that he is a freemason.
do you have any proof to show that he is a freemasonry
Re: Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour by Nizox(m): 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
Wotever u do make sure u dont spew nonesense againt a man of God. Anty Kemi u're nt young enough nt to knw dis
Re: Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour by Ebenezerk2: 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
Stupidity of some people has gone beyond measures
aaronson:
Ignorance at its peak.

The daughter is trying to get things right by enlightening minds about this fake world we live in.

The dad is out there wallowing in pool of ignorance allowing that murderer of a pastor lay hand on his head.

Re: Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour by iamord(m): 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
Am not in support of her actions. I belive that if she truly has some allegations against him she should make it known constructively and to appropriate bodies. That being said.. I have noticed this trend of masses acting as a shield to spiritual heads. What happened to your brains??
Re: Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour by Bubu4Sea: 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
Anybody wey never sabi say Adeboye dey fool people never open dem eyes yet.

Why Adeboye go gree make Redeem pastor be assistant to islamist?

Abi una bible no talk

2 Corinthians 6:14
Be you not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship has righteousness with unrighteousness? and what partnership has light with darkness?
Re: Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour by shellman: 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
EvilSeeed:
Does that mean Adeboye is not a Murderer like Kemi Alleged?
Kemi, however, is a victim of ignorance Does she know what she's doing? I join the father praying for forgiveness on her behalf to avoid the wrath of God descending on the family because of her transgression
Re: Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour by mohciz69(m): 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
aaronson:
Ignorance at its peak.

May God forgive you
Re: Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour by darlenese(f): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
aaronson:
Ignorance at its peak.

You must be one of those people who eat by5am and starve till 6pm, and call it fasting
Re: Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour by monsuratbalogun: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
born by mistakes @kemi
Re: Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour by ruffDiamond: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
Well, what an elder sees while sitting, a child cannot see even while standing! Her father did the needful

Three words: JUST BE CAREFUL
be careful of what exactly sad DAT mere dust abeg wetin him invented Preaching ?Lol,, African and ignorance be truly like bread and butter e serious o
Re: Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour by dinachi(m): 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
aaronson:
Ignorance at its peak.

Another kemi oluloyo wannabe on the loose! Let Kemi defend herself.
Re: Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour by bankylan: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
aaronson:
Ignorance at its peak.

Take a journey to Redeem camp or city of David in VI, if your life is better than everyone's...you will be indeed right in your opinion.......If an educated man at his old age respects anointing, it will be insane of you not to.
Re: Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour by Megaideas(f): 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
God bless you Papa Olunloye.
Re: Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour by cirmuell(m): 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
aaronson:
Ignorance at its peak.

murderer?
Re: Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour by scorpio2013: 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
Fake world? Anyway, everything is fake to a fake person, research has shown.
aaronson:
Ignorance at its peak.

Re: Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour by gflower1000(m): 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
You better mind your business. ...
Re: Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour by MikeB3(m): 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
aaronson:
Ignorance at its peak.

You must be out of your senses with this post..... Kindly ask for forgiveness before it is too late for your soul.
Re: Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour by letsbet(m): 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
aaronson:
Ignorance at its peak.

sometimes its not comments like this that infuriates me but those that actually "Like" the post. I don't even get your point at all. how is the daughter enlightening people? and what was one lesson or truth you learnt from the daughters in insistent rants?
Re: Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour by MakeWeTalk: 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
iamord:
do you have any proof to show that he is a freemasonry

There are only 3 ways to find out if Adeboye is a Freemason or not.

1] Is by revelation from Jesus Himself
2] Is by being a former mason yourself and having prior knowledge
3] By a trusted person who is a mason warning you.

As Adeboye is smart in hiding his membership, he does not flaunt like Oyedepo does.

Incidentally have you not considered it strange that Oyedepo is a known freemason, whom Adeboye calls his son; Yet Oyedepo is a well known freemason?

The evidence I have will be too compromising and will lead back to me.

Nevertheless I can assure that I was a freenason myself, till I saw the true light which is Jesus Himself.

I am One out of many who have declared Jesus as Lord and cannot mix it with freemasonry.

here is one of my certificates, this way you'll know for sure.
That's if some of my lines above have not confirmed it.

Gentlemen if ur a freemason, flee please it's satan worship.

If ur in RCCG , ask urself why is Adeboye's preaching 90% about prosperity

Research Adeboye though he tries to hide his membership, he has made some crucial mistakes.

here is a scan of my copy of Dogma & Morals by albert pike where he say's Freemasonry gets it light from satan
Pontiff Chapter.

NO BODY CAN BE A TRUE CHRISTIAN AND A FREEMASON AT THE SAME TIME.
MOST NIGERIAN OVERSEERS ARE FREEMASONS.

So when I say Adeboye is a Freemason I know what I am talking about
Re: Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour by iamord(m): 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

There are only 3 ways to find out if Adeboye is a Freemason or not.

1] Is by revelation from Jesus Himself
2] Is by being a former mason yourself and having prior knowledge
3] By a trusted person who is a mason warning you.

As Adeboye is smart in hiding his membership, he does not flaunt like Oyedepo does.

Incidentally have you not considered it strange that Oyedepo is a known freemason, whom Adeboye calls his son; Yet Oyedepo is a well known freemason?

The evidence I have will be too compromising and will lead back to me.

Nevertheless I can assure that I was a freenason myself, till I saw the true light which is Jesus Himself.

I am One out of many who have declared Jesus as Lord and cannot mix it with freemasonry.

here is one of my certificates, this way you'll know for sure.
That's if some of my lines above have not confirmed it.

Gentlemen if ur a freemason, flee please it's satan worship.

If ur in RCCG , ask urself why is Adeboye's preaching 90% about prosperity

Research Adeboye though he tries to hide his membership, he has made some crucial mistakes.

here is a scan of my copy of Dogma & Morals by albert pike where he say's Freemasonry gets it light from satan
Pontiff Chapter.

NO BODY CAN BE A TRUE CHRISTIAN AND A FREEMASON AT THE SAME TIME.
MOST NIGERIAN OVERSEERS ARE FREEMASONS.

well I like how you dished your points. However I remain reserved towards the issue. What degree where you in??
Re: Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour by MakeWeTalk: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
iamord:
well I like how you dished your points. However I remain reserved towards the issue. What degree where you in??

Got to 30th degree.

Think about it, Oyedepo his son is a Freemason.
Re: Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour by Ademoore07(m): 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
aaronson:
Ignorance at its peak.

For the first time, I read a stupid comment from a stupid person like u.what a shit
Re: Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour by Abeos(m): 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
Some comments on nairaland can make one nauseate
Re: Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
Toluowo:

Really? Why must you talk like this?

Because he is mentally poor. Like obviously it shows. his likes are plenty here. By their fruits...
Re: Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour by piagetskinner(m): 11:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
aaronson:
Ignorance at its peak.

Atheists always looking for an opportunity to prove their senseless points.
Re: Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour by Biospnx(m): 11:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
emekatimsu:

Pray God bless you with such daughter one day. Enlightener.
gj bro
Re: Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour by iamlimo(m): 2:28am On Jul 12, 2016
aaronson:
Ignorance at its peak.

don't worry. your daughter Will also be like her, then you will come to know how it feels like...
Re: Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour by lastpage: 5:19am On Jul 12, 2016
aaronson:
Ignorance at its peak.

May your daughter take after kemi olunloyo!

oya, say a BIG Amen to that.......... otherwise, STFU.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour by Easybabs(m): 5:20am On Jul 12, 2016
zadok60:
The father doesn't want the sin of his daughter to fall on her generation though.
exactly
Re: Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour by Tsongz(f): 8:28am On Jul 12, 2016
aaronson:
Ignorance at its peak.

sad so people like u still dey exist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airforce Fires At Canoes Conveying Stolen Oil, Barges Explode (Video) / President Buhari Arrives New EFCC Office (photos) / 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.