Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku (45201 Views)

Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) / 2023: Kwankwaso, Obi Raise Stake In NNPP, LP Threaten APC, PDP / See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by chisomkachy: 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
People Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar has said that he is in touch with the presidential candidate of New Nigerian People Party (NNPP) Rabi’u Musa Kwankwaso for possible support.

In an interview with BBC Hausa service, Atiku said he is also holding talks with the Labour Party (LP) Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi.

He said the duo of Obi and Kwankwaso are not in anyway a threat to his chances in the election.

“I see no threat because we are not together with them (Kwankwaso and Obi). We are in talk with them, one of them may possibly come,” he said.

On the lingering PDP Crisis, Atiku said, “Each party has its internal crisis, we are still talking with them. Most are neither in PDP nor in other parties and definitely that will not make us loose the election because we okay with the elections preparations for now.

“Elections now is not like in the past when a governor will dictate who to vote for, elections today is in the hands of the voters.”

The presidential candidate also promised to open all Nigeria’s borders if elected president.

https://dailytrust.com/2023-im-in-talks-with-kwankwaso-obi-says-atiku/

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by ItisWell22(f): 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
😒
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Ezeama400: 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
Elections now is not like in the past when a governor will dictate who to vote for, elections today is in the hands of the voters.

Thank God he knows...

The four major contenders should test their popularity at the poll..

But it's insensitive and wickedness that a fulani Muslim wants to succeed another fulani Muslim in a country that has 50 percent of population of Nigeria Christians ..

I don't even want to discuss about the skit maker that even insulted entire Nigerian Christians by running a demonic/satanic Muslim Muslim ticket ..

By God's Grace Peter Obi will win

663 Likes 62 Shares

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by shuttox: 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
Kwankwaso will surrender

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by shuttox: 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubu urchins should come and ask about source

213 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Tenses: 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
Look at this SPV thief!!

You better remove Obi from that your mouth, Abi you want make I privatise your life?!!

Better Obi is the chosen one.

You better step down Mr. Dubia!!

404 Likes 33 Shares

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by OnyeAshuaUru: 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
The mor.on likes to present himself as a frontrunner in this election, but the fact remains that he's not even popular in his own state, and is only propelled by a horde of hirelings and political jobbers.
Kwankwaso remains far more popular than this bleaching grandpa in the north. And if by now this kleptomaniac has not realised that the closest he could ever get to winning the presidency was in 2019 when Nigerians wanted anything but Buhari, then he is sickly delusional.
Ailing Tinubu might even do better than this clown with face like a week old wrap of akpu.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

231 Likes 23 Shares

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by SadiqBabaSani: 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
mad man

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by SadiqBabaSani: 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
The fact that Atiku has the mind to desire taking over from another Northerner Buhari tells so much about his disdain for the South.

We shall answer him through the ballot

330 Likes 29 Shares

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Zonefree(m): 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
Atiku's overconfidence will be his downfall.

218 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by AcuraZDX: 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
This SPV man and his desperation.

Obi is not in talks with you.

198 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by SadiqBabaSani: 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
Atiku disrespects the Entire South and deserves Zeeo Votes

234 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by MrEverest(m): 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
Is like Atiku wants to step down for Obi.

185 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Jalinspy(f): 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
Atiku is better compared to tinubu

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by GratefulSoul27(m): 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
Definitely not Obi
The movement is bigger than Obi and Datti

We know that kwankwaso will support Atiku

135 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
Nonesense, no going back for Obi at this level.
"I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing"

Peter Ahmed Olutayo Obi

154 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by OnyeAshuaUru: 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
grin
Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Psalmistproject: 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
Na lie you lie Mr mikano.

The only person you need to be in talks with is bobo Chicago. Both of you should resolve to allow Nigeria to progress by stepping down for Nigerians to take back their country in Peter Obi.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by ybn1306: 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
The mor.on likes to present himself as a frontrunner in this election, but the fact remains that he's not even popular in his own state, and is only propelled by a horde of hirelings and political jobbers.
Kwankwaso remains far more popular than this bleaching grandpa in the north. And if by now this kleptomaniac has not realised that the closest he could ever get to winning the presidency was in 2019 when he partnered with a wildly popular Peter Obi, then he is sickly delusional.
Ailing Tinubu might even do better than this clown with face like a week old wrap of akpu.

Obi or Kwankwaso more popular than Atiku? You are a dreamer

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by OnyeAshuaUru: 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
ybn1306:

Obi or Kwankwaso more popular than Atiku? You are a dreamer
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria

81 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by unclejb2(m): 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
Talking trash

.... Mr SPV knows that putting the name Obi in his statement will make people want to read whatever rubbish he has to say..

Baba SPV, you are proceeding on permanent retirement come 25/02/2023

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by adekolaelect(m): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
shuttox:
Tinubu urchins should come and ask about source
Instead of you to feel shame and cry that your candidate is among what Atiku discribed as " No threat and an hopeful party that will later merge with him but here attacking someone else .

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by goshikid: 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
Kwankwaso remains far more popular than this bleaching grandpa in the north. And if by now this kleptomaniac has not realised that the closest he could ever get to winning the presidency was in 2019 when he partnered with a wildly popular Peter Obi, then he is sickly delusional.

say it without crying 😂😂

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by shuttox: 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
adekolaelect:
Instead of you to feel shame and cry that your candidate is among what Atiku discribed as " No threat and an hopeful party that will later merge with him but here attacking someone else .
Oga carry empty brain out my comment

It didn't favor him

12 Likes

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by AllTheWayUp: 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
That will be a big Game changer in the election....and Game over for other Presidential candidates... Congratulations President elect Atiku Abubakar
Atiku silent and deadly maradona... making chess moves...while others like Tinubu are throwing tantrums and gaffing everyday at campaign rallies
Meanwhile where is the drunk mad man Wike the noise maker and confused G5 Governors

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by goshikid: 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
Psalmistproject:
Na lie you lie Mr mikano.

The only person you need to be in talks with is bobo Chicago. Both of you should resolve to allow Nigeria to progress by stepping down for Nigerians to take back their country in Peter Obi.
Obidaft is going nowhere

😂😂😂😂 Well maybe anambra

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by goshikid: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Nonesense, no going back for Obi at this level.
"I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing"

Peter Ahmed Olutayo Obi
Very soon it's Biafra or death 😂😂😂

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by myqel(m): 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
Politics is all about smart moves and negotiation....carry on Atiku! Indeed, this is your time!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by backnbeta(f): 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
Atiku's candidacy is a big slap on our faces in the South and it shows how desperate the northerners are to cling to power

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by ResidentSnitch(f): 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
Count Obi out of whatever permutation you have in mind. Maybe Kwankwaso...but definitely not Obi.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by AcuraZDX: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
goshikid:
Very soon it's Biafra or death 😂😂😂

Just as you guys have paused your Boko Haram activities in the north

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku by Felabrity: 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
This drunkard need to understand no one is stepping down for no one

He should stop forcing them and move on

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt / How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military / Police Officer Carrying Bags For Stella Odey, Commissioner In Cross River (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.