Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

I Want To Share My Office Space In Lekki/ Chevron Axis - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Share My Office Space In Lekki/ Chevron Axis (695 Views)

Paddy Adenuga And Feyi Fawehinmi Clash Over Chevron Netherlands Story / Paddy Adenuga: "I Nearly Acquired Chevron Netherlands At 29" / Why Paddy Adenuga's Bid To Acquire Chevron Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Share My Office Space In Lekki/ Chevron Axis by Dezihop: 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
Due to the low business turnout in Nigeria, I am thinking of sharing my office space to easy the rent payment. The total space is 75 sqm and I plan to share 17 square meter to someone who is not in the same business with me. My business is Education and Training. Send a mail to davidadekunle88@gmail.com if you are interested.
Re: I Want To Share My Office Space In Lekki/ Chevron Axis by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
What's the rent like?
Re: I Want To Share My Office Space In Lekki/ Chevron Axis by Dezihop: 10:10am On Jul 12, 2016
MrJohnAgbo:
What's the rent like?

We are currently paying 1.5M for 75 sqm , service charge is 150,000 for year which is exclusive of Light Bills and running the generator. You will be on our generator as the landlord will not allow you bring a new generator in. Send a mail to the email address so we can talk further.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Driver For My Keke Napep / Clearing And Forwarding Business! / Distributors Wanted For Crandilla Cosmetic Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.