Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? (3874 Views)

Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) / Infinix Note 4 – Is It Really Worth The Upgrade? / The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by ibibiofirstlady(f): 4:58am On Jul 19, 2016
kennybenjminz:
lol who wan do dat..production continues
But to be fair, i think the best is relative at a particular time. That is why there is room for improvement
Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:01am On Jul 19, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
I don't want to be tempted to buy this phone. I want to wait for the next phantom. I really admire the Phantom series.
I guess right. Everyone to their own preference
Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by Orator2383: 7:19am On Jul 19, 2016
It really worth it but the naira and dollar palava in this country is actually affecting Nigerians.
Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by Penaldo: 8:46am On Jul 19, 2016
kennybenjminz:
we dy wait senior man buhari..i believe he will do sometn
Amen o
Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by Xhaka(m): 8:49am On Jul 19, 2016
Orator2383:
It really worth it but the naira and dollar palava in this country is actually affecting Nigerians.
50k is nothing to some Nigerians though.
Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by Marvell23(m): 9:35am On Jul 19, 2016
omoalajah:
I think the price is up to that based on the present dollar scenario, normally this phone shouldn't be more than 35-40k.
People should stop blaming dollars for the hike in everything . Blame your governments
Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by daphid25(m): 9:44am On Jul 19, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
troublemaker. the J8 I bought less than 6 months ago.. No selling though I am loving the C9
Comman borrow me
Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by ChidinmaRose(f): 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
I guess right. Everyone to their own preference

Which phone do you prefer?
Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by kolexepana: 11:29am On Jul 25, 2016
Marvell23:
People should stop blaming dollars for the hike in everything . Blame your governments
Blame both.
Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by ibibiofirstlady(f): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
daphid25:

Comman borrow me
Comman take it tongue
Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by daphid25(m): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Comman take it tongue
Where
Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by ibibiofirstlady(f): 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
My bedroom
daphid25:

Where
Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by Ana5000(f): 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
I don't want to be tempted to buy this phone. I want to wait for the next phantom. I really admire the Phantom series.

The Camon is also a good series.
Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by daphid25(m): 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
My bedroom
Your address undecided
Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by TrollinStone: 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
its govt that caused dollar hike and other problems
Marvell23:

Cant even ever satisfy everybody
ibibiofirstlady:

That is it. No manufacturer will give absolute perfection except they want to close shop asfter sale of that product.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Huawei Y9s Goes Official With Triple Cameras And Notch-less Display / Guys, Is This The World Best Smallest Smartphone? / Best Phone Between 150 000 - 300 000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.