Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Presidency Reacts To Recent Attacks By Herdsmen In Benue State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To Recent Attacks By Herdsmen In Benue State (1888 Views)

Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th / Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura / Kachikwu Reacts To Recent Attacks On Forcados Pipeline By Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Reacts To Recent Attacks By Herdsmen In Benue State by Mztarstrechy(m): 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-utu8UbJM4Ho/V4OOUn7bnRI/AAAAAAAJ27g/mY-VDhQ7vW8psDfVX8BJq-UGD1nyq4lDgCLcB/s1600/3.png[/img]

The Digital Strategy & Engagement Unit (DSEU) inthe Office of President Buhari, has reacted to the recent attacks carried out by herdsmen in Benue state in the last two weeks. It says law enforcement agencies are working to ascertain the accuracy of the reports of the killings and thatthe police will soon release a statement on the Benue attacks.

More tweets after the cut...

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/11/presidency-reacts-to-recent-attacks-by-herdsmen-in-benue-state/

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Presidency Reacts To Recent Attacks By Herdsmen In Benue State by Young03(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
ok
Re: Presidency Reacts To Recent Attacks By Herdsmen In Benue State by TheFreeOne: 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
Working on it as usual whilst the killings goes unabated.

Nigerians are tired of mouth action sincere actions are urgently required in stopping these avoidable killings.

7 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Recent Attacks By Herdsmen In Benue State by SeverusSnape(m): 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
Do something!
Re: Presidency Reacts To Recent Attacks By Herdsmen In Benue State by agitator: 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
So, the presidency means that all these killings going on that the community heads appear on tv are fake. I even read on nairaland how the governor appealed to the presidency, hope that one is fake too and needs to be verified. shocked shocked shocked

Government using excuse of pics being posted by bloggers as evidence says much about the people at the helm of affairs. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Recent Attacks By Herdsmen In Benue State by Dcomrade(m): 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
Though the photo is questionable but just look at this comment. undecided

Re: Presidency Reacts To Recent Attacks By Herdsmen In Benue State by Dcomrade(m): 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nigeria, a country where Mr President media teams will respond sharply to his Gucci shoe controversy but wld ve to wait for Nigerians to trend a hashtag before condemning an attack , yet we preach 1 Nigeria. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Recent Attacks By Herdsmen In Benue State by Sunnycliff(m): 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dcomrade:
Nigeria, a country where Mr President media teams will respond sharply to his Gucci shoe controversy but wld ve to wait for Nigerians to trend a hashtag before condemning an attack , yet we preach 1 Nigeria. undecided

No mind the deceptive government

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Recent Attacks By Herdsmen In Benue State by naijaking1: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mztarstrechy:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-utu8UbJM4Ho/V4OOUn7bnRI/AAAAAAAJ27g/mY-VDhQ7vW8psDfVX8BJq-UGD1nyq4lDgCLcB/s1600/3.png[/img]

The Digital Strategy & Engagement Unit (DSEU) inthe Office of President Buhari, has reacted to the recent attacks carried out by herdsmen in Benue state in the last two weeks. It says law enforcement agencies are working to ascertain the accuracy of the reports of the killings and thatthe police will soon release a statement on the Benue attacks.

More tweets after the cut...

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/11/presidency-reacts-to-recent-attacks-by-herdsmen-in-benue-state/

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Presidency has intelligence units to stop these attacks.
Presidency has the military muscle to stop the attacks once started.
Buhari presidency has the federal might to prevent future attacks.
Yet, what happens? ??

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Recent Attacks By Herdsmen In Benue State by mesoprogress(m): 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
There's a thin line between radical Islam and normal Muslims. The so called normal Muslims turn militants in the face of slightest religious provocation. I dare say 99% of all Muslims (of northern extraction) are either overtly or suppressed terrorists. Wonder why yoruba Muslims are different. Is there something to be learnt from them?

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Recent Attacks By Herdsmen In Benue State by naijaking1: 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
mesoprogress:
There's a thin line between radical Islam and normal Muslims. The so called normal Muslims turn militants in the face of slightest religious provocation. I dare say 99% of all Muslims (of northern extraction) are either overtly or suppressed terrorists. Wonder why yoruba Muslims are different. Is there something to be learnt from them?

Someone said a radical muslim will kill you, while a moderate muslim will simply let a fanatic muslim kill you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Recent Attacks By Herdsmen In Benue State by SaiNigeria: 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
eeslam is the shortcut to untimely death and hell fire.
May Buhari die before the year runs out.... amin

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Recent Attacks By Herdsmen In Benue State by todayboy: 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
Rip to the dead
How I wish that pregnant woman is buhari relatives
Re: Presidency Reacts To Recent Attacks By Herdsmen In Benue State by TheFreeOne: 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
naijaking1:

Presidency has intelligence units to stop these attacks.
Presidency has the military muscle to stop the attacks once started.
Buhari presidency has the federal might to prevent future attacks.
Yet, what happens? ??

I just listened to 2baba's officially blind on tv wink
----------

Fulani caste system:

*Cattle owners ( Emirs, elites, retired generals)
*Security operatives (officers embedded within military, DSS, police)
*Militia wing ( Ak47 wielding 'herdsmen')
*Herdsmen (Cattle herders/rearers)

-Professor Charles Adisa (on a TV interview programme)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Reacts To Recent Attacks By Herdsmen In Benue State by sunnywinter(f): 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
Wow. Such a shame that someone who's educated enough to type and to use twitter would make such a comment. And such a young, normal-looking guy sef. Sometimes I fear my Northern brothers and sisters.
I love to visit because the North is my home, but, with people like this roaming about, I have to admit that I feel much safer in good ol' Lagos, where I don't get persecuted for my Christian beliefs

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Recent Attacks By Herdsmen In Benue State by Fmartin(m): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
TheFreeOne:
Working on it as usual whilst the killings goes unabated.

Nigerians are tired of mouth action sincere actions are urgently required in stopping these avoidable killings.
abeg help me ask the presidency for how will the law enforcement agency finish (walking) working
Re: Presidency Reacts To Recent Attacks By Herdsmen In Benue State by MakeWeTalk: 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sabi dem warn all una about APC & Islam.

Instead una go follow God, una follow Redeemed wey no like Jesus.

Well make una bear wetin una sow.

Dem talk well well here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Recent Attacks By Herdsmen In Benue State by TheSupremeBeing: 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
TheFreeOne:

I just listened to 2baba's officially blind on tv wink
----------

Fulani caste system:

*Cattle owners ( Emirs, elites, retired generals)
*Security operatives (officers embedded within military, DSS, police)
*Militia wing ( Ak47 wielding 'herdsmen')
*Herdsmen (Cattle herders/rearers)

-Professor Charles Adisa (on a TV interview programme)

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Recent Attacks By Herdsmen In Benue State by BlackSeptember: 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
Buhari is so non challant to the killings that he is no different from Baghdadi of ISIS or Shekau of BH

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Recent Attacks By Herdsmen In Benue State by blenko: 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
Their plan to islamize nigeria would not work in Jesus Name Amen. RIP to the dead.

(1) (Reply)

Top-secret That Lead To The Clash Between Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu Exposed / Uche Mefor And Lies / Biafra: Isreal Prime Minister Gives Insight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.