Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. (86540 Views)

Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) / Ven Ernest Ezumezu, Anglican Priest Dies While Preaching At A Wedding In Anambra / Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by taemilola(f): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
May God have mercy on the killers.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by entparrot(f): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
GCFR95:

Thank you dear... Islam is not only the problem of the world, it is a CURSE to the world. Just a bunch of useless fanatics. I hate the children of Ishmael and the children of the Bourne woman. Islam is not only a threat to world peace... It is threat to our survival as a nation. I vow never to do anything with those beast called MUSLIMS, especially the fanatics in the north. They should go to hell for all I care. Nigeria can and will never be one because of them. #TOHELLWITHMUSLIMS

We cant use 1person action to condemn the rest of our dear loving Muslim brothers and sisters. Don't forget some of those kidnappers are Christians and they kill for money, does that make Christians a violent religion?

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Guyman02: 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
malikombi:
Fear Allah in your words......Murdered by Muslim fanatics; It's better we wait till investigations is concluded

Which investigation when the Imam claimed that he asked some boys in the mosque to chase her away from the vicinity of his mosque and the boys decided to stone her to death on their own.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by GCFR95(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
EvilSeeed:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3956277_dadc1_jpg4c1179bd244536c85fb5b7ea2f547efa

She was warned.

Even her Husband told her not to go to that neighborhood to preach again.

She didn't heed the warning.

She kept on doing her thing thus inciting the Muslims.

The Muslims react and she dies in the process.

People start shouting Islam is not a religion of Peace.

Which stupid religion of peace is that. Muslims, especially those northern cows are a problem to our nation. They wouldn't contribute meaningfully to our nation...they struggle all the resources of the south especially those fanatics called AREWA. They cause insecurity and wanton destruction of lives and properties in our nation. May God Judge all Muslims. Fiery Furnace and Hades awaits them all.

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by omokennie: 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
What a wicked act, man's wickedness to a fellow human being. I can't imagine how a human being that is created by God feels when he kills or maims a fellow human being
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by EvilSeeed: 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
Omeny:

What is ur point now? Don't tell me u are justifying this evil act.
I know u will say u are not justifying it so watch your tongue to avoid the wrath of God.

Wrath of Who? grin

Taaaah!
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by AngelAhnie(f): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
ALVA001:
Those of u accusing Islam and muslims of this gruesome act. Be carefull God is watching u.
'verily the unbelievers wishes to extinguish God's light with their mouth but nay Almighty God has perfected his light, even if the unbelievers hate it'.
Slander, rant, spite, curse all you like paradise is 4 d muslims alone.
May Allah's curse be upon the perpetrator of this evil(taking a forbidden soul).
You can do worse, you dirtttttty lots are the forbidden souls.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Greatfuture: 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
ALVA001:
Those of u accusing Islam and muslims of this gruesome act. Be carefull God is watching u.
'verily the unbelievers wishes to extinguish God's light with their mouth but nay Almighty God has perfected his light, even if the unbelievers hate it'.
Slander, rant, spite, curse all you like paradise is 4 d muslims alone.
May Allah's curse be upon the perpetrator of this evil(taking a forbidden soul).

The muslims are nothing but blood sucking vampires, what is different from the murder of the pastor wife in kano,the attack by muslims on a non fasting christian in kaduna,the murder and beheading of the christian man in kano

2 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by vital94(m): 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
Am not supporting this evil but is not good disturbing people in the early morning.for instance in USA,early morning preaching or even unauthorize public preaching is said to be an offence because there are many religion.pls lets mind how we go about religion expecially where many religion situated.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by goodvision12(m): 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
treatise:
The culprits are most likely from Niger republic !
No they are from libya
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by iswallker(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
malikombi:
Fear Allah in your words......Murdered by Muslim fanatics; It's better we wait till investigations is concluded

i dont want to comment on this thread because one of those mods will ban me...he takes it personal with me...i suspect he doesnt like my religious views... undecided

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by vital94(m): 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
Am not supporting this evil but is not good disturbing people in the early morning.for instance in USA,early morning preaching or even unauthorize public preaching is said to be an offence because there are many religion.pls lets mind how we go about religion especially where many religion situated.rip to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Guyman02: 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
EvilSeeed:

She was warned.

You no get sense. If na your mama dem kill like that you will talk like this?
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by EvilSeeed: 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
GCFR95:
Which stupid religion of peace is that. Muslims, especially those northern cows are a problem to our nation. They wouldn't contribute meaningfully to our nation...they struggle all the resources of the south especially those fanatics called AREWA. They cause insecurity and wanton destruction of lives and properties in our nation. May God Judge all Muslims. Fiery Furnace and Hades awaits them all.

Fiery Furnace, Hades and all worth not.

Sounds like some bullshit straight out of Harry Potter. grin

She was warned, she didn't heed. Now she is dead.

The Perps will be jailed and rightfully so.

She however died for avoidable reasons.

Pursue peace with all men. Hebrews 12: 14. cool

You cant go looking for trouble only to come and play the victim later.

She is no Martyr, just a pigheaded woman who lost her life because she was insensitive to the feelings of her Muslim neighbors.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by EvilSeeed: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
Guyman02:

You no get sense. If na your mama dem kill like that you will talk like this?

My Mama no dey go find other people trouble.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by treatise: 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
MrMcJay:

No, they're Libyans.

I only mimicked those that leave reality and be chasing fiction.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Well lets hope for her sake that Heaven is real..

It would be a real biitch to die for some fakeass shiit.

The unbolded part of your post makes no sense
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by breakeven: 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
malikombi:
Who else will do this. children of hate of course.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by TI1919(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
The word is being fulfill, It is a privilege to be persecuted may God help us to stand in the light even if it means death
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Spybradd: 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
malikombi:

4QU!!!!!!! THUNDA FAYA......mttchewwww
angry
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by chibrasil(m): 3:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
Animals with human skin full 9ja..... SMH
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by funkyibodude(m): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
R.i.p to her. In as much as I strongly condemn the killing, but it is high time xtians should learn to respect themselves. Why preach in a volatile area, knowing fully well that there's a mosque around that area. Even united states warns their citizens to stay away from volatile regions.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
kai! Dis is painful. It's as if Olaiya Igwe (actor) had 4seen dis occurrence. I'm jxt hoping d needful is done earlier b4 dis metamorphose in2 'IJa Esin'. May d Lord grant d F&F fortitude to bear d loss. RIP to the dead!
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Sirmuel1(m): 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
malikombi:

Your Allah sucks blood a lot! I will rather serve an iron for me to serve your blood s*cking god!
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by EVERCUTE(m): 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
mesoprogress:
Very disheartening. Sometimes I find it very hard to differentiate between Boko haram, ISIS, and these "normal" Muslims that keep maiming Christians. My Muslim brothers, please answer how do I differentiate you from Boko haram when you kill my sisters and brothers daily at little or no provocation

And some will say Islam is a religion of peace. How?? It's mind boggling to associate Islam with peace.

Practically, based on what I see everyday, Islam is synonymous with Intolerance, Repression, Violence, Death, Evil, Devil. There is no peace in Islam.

Every muslim is a potential terrorist and a murderer. Except if they can prove to me that all those animals that are killing, all in the name of protecting their god are member of Boko Haram.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by kikake: 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Here are photos of the female pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God and mother of seven, Mrs. Eunice Mojisola Elisha, who was gruesomely murdered by suspected Islamic fanatics on Saturday morning while preaching around the Gbazango-West area of Kubwa, a satellite town in the Federal Capital Territory.

Pictured is the moment after she was killed and left her in the pool of her blood -with her megaphone and cell phone placed beside her dead body (as seen in the pictures)....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/unseen-photos-of-female-pastor-who-was.html

If this woman was Igbo, some Yoruba would justify her killing by telling their tale of if you go to another land, respect the people's tradition. This is what the self-assigned most 'shophishicated' people were writing all over the place when Mrs Bridget, an Igbo, was gruesomely murdered in Kano last month by Islamic extremists.

RIP poor woman. You have paid another price of Nigeria's unity is not negotiable.

Far Northern Nigeria has adopted sharia criminal codes, therefore literally drew a new map of a northern country, but refuses to withdraw from Nigeria because of monetary gains.

Some Muslim Yoruba still fight for One Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by ItzChinnex(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
Omg... R.I.P .... I pray you be with the Lord now.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Brightgem(f): 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
If ur a Muslim and ur reading this, If u know u dnt want the name "Islam or Muslims" attached alongside the names "killers, terrorists etc" keep sharing this till it becomes a violation of our fundamental rights one day soon to attach this evil names to our Deen. Thank u. Dnt quote me if u hav nothing good to say and if this isn't ur business. we pray for justice for this innocent woman.

3 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by tartar9(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
sad
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Pascal181: 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
The killers will go n perish in hell fire while the killed is already in heaven rejoicing with d host of Angels in heaven.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by bedford101(m): 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
EvilSeeed:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3956277_dadc1_jpg4c1179bd244536c85fb5b7ea2f547efa

She was warned.

No doubt your username speaks you are one of the perpetrators of this evil...what do you mean by she was warned? The last time I checked we are in a democratic system of government everyone has freedom to his/her speech, so what is this evil seed of Islam saying?...Islam, Muslim whatever you call it is evil...quote me...if he pain you find me see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business / Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.