Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. (86538 Views)

Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) / Ven Ernest Ezumezu, Anglican Priest Dies While Preaching At A Wedding In Anambra / Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by fernandoc(m): 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
makzeze:
I dont blame you.
You don't need to blame me. Blame your religion.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by poseidon12: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
malikombi:
Fear Allah in your words......Murdered by Muslim fanatics; It's better we wait till investigations is concluded

Investigations in Nigeria? You must be kidding.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by makzeze: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
fernandoc:

You don't need to blame me. Blame your religion.
Repent now and avoid Allah's anger and curse on you.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by ehissi(m): 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
MrMcJay:

No, they're Libyans.

**InBuhari'sVoice** Yes........Libyan herdsmen most likely!!

I think the best way to achieve peace is to establish a preaching commission to ensure everybody is given their own territories within Abuja and the Nation at large where they can preach without conflict.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by fernandoc(m): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
[quote author=makzeze post=47439992] Repent now and avoid Allah's anger and curse on you.[/quote

May your Allah curse you and your entire generation. Hediot! It's your type that killed this woman. S7upid f00l.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by aminusanti(m): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sad! cry but sadder knowing she died worshipping a creation rather than the creator cry
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by makzeze: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
[quote author=fernandoc post=47440199][/quote]thanks. u are warned.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by BudeYahooCom: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
I'm sure she will be one of those yorubas shouting down IPOB for wanting to stay away from this northern muslims in a different country.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
turnaldo:
ALLA MEANS DISGRACE ,VIOLENCE,MADNESS AND EVIL , THOSE THAT WORSHIP ALLAH SHALL SURFER MORE THEN DEVIL HIMSELF . grin[/color][color=#000099]
I pity you and your generation
It is very certain you will rot in hell fire
Faceless dvmb ass biatch
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
No Islam, No Violence.
Know Islam, Know Violence.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by 4reala(m): 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
May the perpetrators neva knw peace and their death shall be worse off in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Zex0020(m): 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
Thank U Jesus,am Not A Muslim...
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by fpeter(f): 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
guess u have not read the news...read it well then quote me back

They've all suddenly gone quiet. How can they claim to serve God and then go on to kill in cold blood shortly after their 30days fast? These people are evil but I know that God will visit them as it was in the Bible days.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Raphael81(m): 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
malikombi:
Fear Allah in your words......Murdered by Muslim fanatics; It's better we wait till investigations is concluded

was it christians that killed her or ifa worshippers
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
Islam lipsrsealed
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by gospi: 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
Well I think the christians shud start retaliating. Even the Bible says there's time for everything ...a time to make peace and a time for war. After all Moses was so passionate about the Israelites ,so much that he killed one of the Egyptians when he witnessed a fight between an Egyptian and an Israelite. God gave David power to kill Goliath . . These people are our goliaths now... Let's stop keeping quiet cos they will sooo do more ...Silence isn't always golden ...these people perceive our silence as foolishness...
They need to be killed back...
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by stpat1(m): 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
malikombi:

Why are you being hypocritical. Even the blind can see that its the handiwork of Islamic fanatics.

You should fear Allah. (Swt)
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by greatdave(m): 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
EvilSeeed:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3956277_dadc1_jpg4c1179bd244536c85fb5b7ea2f547efa

She was warned.

Even her Husband told her not to go to that neighborhood to preach again.

She didn't heed the warning.

She kept on doing her thing thus inciting the Muslims.

The Muslims react and she dies in the process.

People start shouting Islam is not a religion of Peace.

So that justifies her murder? Why couldnt they have reported her to the police or something? Killing her was the best way to shut her up? The Gospel of Christ cannot be killed! May her gentle soul rest in peace!

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Royzevic(m): 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Well lets hope for her sake that Heaven is real..

It would be a real biitch to die for some fakeass shiit.

Well bro it does not matter wot u hope or think becos there us no harm in believing in an heavenly paradise n u r doin urself more harm in not believing… dis deal is too good to loose all u need do is believe in jesus dat he died to save u n heaven is sure for u shikena… blesss
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
She died in his service,she's in heaven already.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by MeAboki(m): 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
sorextee:
muslims, where are u guys? come and see what ur pple have done. undecided undecided

Look, don't condemn Muslims for the crime of a few - its myopic as it is also quite stupid.

Not saying that the killing was right; but you got to appreciate some degree of fanaticism and confrontation on her part; imagine going with a megaphone/loudspeaker (check the picture, its there beside her body) and preaching another religion (Christianity) loudly in front of a Mosque - haba! what would you call that if not provocation, she had to be asking for trouble.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Dragonking: 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
taemilola:
May God have mercy on the killers.
Why should God have mercy on the killers? angry
Honestly, I wish I can give you a dirty slap for real. angry
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Dragonking: 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
MeAboki:

Look, don't condemn Muslims for the crime of a few - its myopic as it is also quite stupid.

Not saying that the killing was right; but you got to appreciate some degree of fanaticism and confrontation on her part; imagine going with a megaphone/loudspeaker (check the picture, its there beside her body) and preaching another religion (Christianity) loudly in front of a Mosque - haba! what would you call that if not provocation, she had to be asking for trouble.
If your religion is Truely a religion of peace, they would have left her alone.. .But we all know(even you) that Islam is never a religion of peace.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Skmoda360(m): 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
malikombi:
who the Bleep is Allah? common demon Shutdafuckup nigga.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Obiwiz(m): 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
mesoprogress:
Very disheartening. Sometimes I find it very hard to differentiate between Boko haram, ISIS, and these "normal" Muslims that keep maiming Christians. My Muslim brothers, please answer me, how do I differentiate you from Boko haram when you kill my sisters and brothers daily at little or no provocation

And some will say Islam is a religion of peace. How?? It's mind boggling to associate Islam with peace.

Practically, based on what I see everyday, Islam is synonymous with Intolerance, Repression, Violence, Death, Terrorism, Evil, Devil. There is no peace in Islam.
You dey bother urself for reply from people wey dem don instruct to continue doing evil and lie about it?

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Well lets hope for her sake that Heaven is real..

It would be a real biitch to die for some fakeass shiit.

Your username dipicts the kind of an animal you are. I've been reading your replies and comments coming from your empty skull for some time which instead of being filled up by brain it is filled with Evil thoughts.

it is glaring the part you treading and soon you shall land there.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Ogunleti01: 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
41lady:

You are a big fool, do have the Nigeria constition? If not get it and read on fundamental human right. What about those imams that disturb people why they are sleeping around 3am to 5am, how many Non Muslim attack them and kill. U.must be idiot for saying that.
Do u think Naija is Saudi arabia?
No wonder Israel would never conceive the idea of negotiating with the terrorist parading themselves as muslims. No wonder they have started waging war against themselves turkey and Saudi bombings. They laid the foundation for world fanatism and extremism and now their trained servants are now picking faults in their baseless religious ideologies.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Roadmike(m): 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
With a comment like this, its obvious this GUY is a Killer and should be watched.

How do somebody say preaching is tormenting or inciting . What i know for sure is that Christian Evangelist would never go preaching and mention Islam or their religion. Its often the Islamist that cannot preach or say a aya without conderming the Christian faith. Even the quran is full of HATE SPEECH.

What has the innocent lady done. By the measure you use God will deliver to you in good measure and your family and loved one.

EvilSeeed:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3956277_dadc1_jpg4c1179bd244536c85fb5b7ea2f547efa

She was warned.

Even her Husband told her not to go to that neighborhood to preach again.

She didn't heed the warning.

She kept on doing her thing thus inciting the Muslims.

The Muslims react and she dies in the process.

People start shouting Islam is not a religion of Peace.

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by rollywise(m): 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
If you as an individual quarrels with one person today and you justified to be right. Then tomorrow with another, and another, and another, then it's no longer them but you who has a problem! All over the world, terrorism is associated with ISLAM. Y always Islam and Muslims My intending father in law threatened to stab me with a knife just because I refused to become a Muslim to marry his daughter. VIOLENCE RUNS IN THEIR VEINS
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by chachanga: 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
See anoda woman killed and some fanatic is still exhorting to "fear Allah" before commenting!

Is it the same "deity", on whose supposed commands, zeal & Jihad so many thousands are being gruesomely, executed globally now ? And the trend is escalating and being defended despite how fancifully some y'all are trying to paint him?!

How do you defend a god, to this extent?
How do you "fight" an "Almighty, Most Merciful & Benevolent" supernatural & spiritual Being's battles for him with your sticks, stones and cudgels like this?
How do you go about forceful proselytism with consequent result in bloodshed?
How do you, without conscience, keep defending the defeating of religious ideology, not with compassionately superior & workable alternative religious rhetoric, BUT RATHER half-brained kill & maim lynching & open-air assassinations?!

And d next thing na to fear Allah?

Well, the problem now is we that don't trust him and, because of that, we certainly don't plan on fearing him.

He needs a good Public Relations team now; his current one sucks!
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Roadmike(m): 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
For your infer its not just few muslims but its a recurring decimal world over. its like drunkines, on sipping the Mohammedanism wine and studying the quran the spirit engulfs the person and until he kills or sees blood is not satiable -What rubbish is that ?

Dragonking:
If your religion is Truely a religion of peace, they would have left her alone.. .But we all know(even you) that Islam is never a religion of peace.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by mikron(m): 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
naxman:
Am a muslim but l dnt Y some of our fellow muslim brothers hate xtians dis much..... For Allah's Sake islam is peace... if truly she was murdered by a muslim n u av succeded in killin all d xtians for one or two reasons Then who are you going to preach to about Allah n Prophet Muhammad (SWT)... Honestly some muslim are too violenc.....
good u know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business / Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.