Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

READ: The Love Story Of Mountain Of Fire’s Pastor Olukoya & His Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / READ: The Love Story Of Mountain Of Fire’s Pastor Olukoya & His Wife (355 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) / Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

READ: The Love Story Of Mountain Of Fire’s Pastor Olukoya & His Wife by Naijatalktalk(m): 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
Here’s a rare photo of the firebrand General overseer of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, Dr Olukoya and his wife, Pastor Sade on their wedding day in 1986. When love was natural.

Many people today, maybe due to their blind quest for civilization, do not accord prayers the importance it deserves in their lives, especially when they want to get married. Read how Pastor Olukoya and his wife’s marital journey started and it will help you a great deal.

Pastor (Dr.) D.K. Olukoya:

I asked God for a woman who would want to work and fit into what God wanted me to do and the Lord brought her image. I wasn’t sleeping o. It wasn’t a dream, and God said “this is the woman”. Again, I prayed three times and got the same answer “ this is the woman”. That was my first testimony.
My father, who was a pastor also prayed. He had never seen her, but when he visited Lagos and saw her for the first time, he said “… this is the woman I saw too”.
It’s not a question of I feel led, or I think so, I heard and I saw before I took a step.

Pastor Mrs Sade Olukoya’s account:

When I first met my husband, I was a chorister. I was very inexperienced and all I knew was to serve my God. I was brought up that way. He was then a music director who came to our church to improve the performance of the choir . We used to call him brother Daniel. There was really nothing on my mind than we had a nice brother who was coming to teach us in the choir. He was down to earth and straightforward. Anytime he came we enjoyed his teaching. We always wanted him around because we learned a lot from him; more than the songs he taught us.
That day, he called me and we were in a small room where we normally had our fellowship. He used to do his counseling there too. I was thinking within me when I heard he wanted to see me and I wondered oh my God, have I done anything wrong? What has the man of God got to say to me today?
I was on dry fasting as well trying to see

CONTINUE HERE
http://amebosquare.com/stories/love-story-mountain-fires-pastor-olukoya-wife-wedding-day-1986/

(1) (Reply)

Cleanliness Is Practical Godliness / Online Sunday Service. / The Rich Fool And The Vice Of Vanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.