Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

What Did Allah Do In The Quran To Show He Is The Almighty? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Did Allah Do In The Quran To Show He Is The Almighty? (2004 Views)

How Did Allah Command Us To Recite Al Qur'an During Salat? / Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? / Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did Allah Do In The Quran To Show He Is The Almighty? by truthmans2012: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
Jesus demonstrated the power of God by various Signs and Wonders. He commissioned His Disciples to do even much more, which actually happened.

Muhammad is said to be the greatest prophet of Allah. But we noticed he couldn't heal ordinary headache. When people complained of their ailments to him, he could only recommend camel urine or zamzam water for them like a herbalist. Sometimes he recommended dates for some sicknesses.

When his hijadists ate poison, he did not pray for them for healing and they died in his very before. He himself tasted of the poison and he quickly spewed it out, this had the effect of a slow poison as he didn't actually swallow it, hence it took about 2 years before he eventually kicked the bocket.

So much noise is made by muslims claiming Allah is the Almighty. What we found in the quran is Allah talking and talking and most times reversing what he had earlier said without any miracles to show for it.

What did Allah do in the quran that qualifies him to be called "the Almighty"?

1 Like

Re: What Did Allah Do In The Quran To Show He Is The Almighty? by raphew2014: 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ignorance is really a disease,
am sure really dont want the answer you just want to display your ignorance.
Congratulations!!!!

4 Likes

Re: What Did Allah Do In The Quran To Show He Is The Almighty? by azakwangz: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
Allah sent mohamed to come and marry atleast 12 wives
atleast he tried nau
He also told mohamed to tell his followers to marry atleast 4 wife
but he told mohamed to marry atleast 12 d guy try nau... special favour....hahahaha

1 Like

Re: What Did Allah Do In The Quran To Show He Is The Almighty? by truthmans2012: 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
raphew2014:
Ignorance is really a disease,
am sure really dont want the answer you just want to display your ignorance.
Congratulations!!!!

grin grin grin

Trash!!!

Prove the OP to be ignorance and let's see.

1 Like

Re: What Did Allah Do In The Quran To Show He Is The Almighty? by azakwangz: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
Worshipers of the moon no point to prove ... pity ur life

2 Likes

Re: What Did Allah Do In The Quran To Show He Is The Almighty? by makfour: 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
truthmans2012:
Jesus demonstrated the power of God by various Signs and Wonders. He commissioned His Disciples to do even much more, which actually happened.

Muhammad is said to be the greatest prophet of Allah. But we noticed he couldn't heal ordinary headache. When people complained of their ailments to him, he could only recommend camel urine or zamzam water for them like a herbalist. Sometimes he recommended dates for some sicknesses.

When his hijadists ate poison, he did not pray for them for healing and they died in his very before. He himself tasted of the poison and he quickly spewed it out, this had the effect of a slow poison as he didn't actually swallow it, hence it took about 2 years before he eventually kicked the bocket.

So much noise is made by muslims claiming Allah is the Almighty. What we found in the quran is Allah talking and talking and most times reversing what he had earlier said without any miracles to show for it.

What did Allah do in the quran that qualifies him to be called "the Almighty"?

Oga please just get your self prepared to repeat yourself on the day of resurrection, that is if you beleive, because you have challenged the creator of the Universe

7 Likes

Re: What Did Allah Do In The Quran To Show He Is The Almighty? by truthmans2012: 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
makfour:

Oga please just get your self prepared to repeat yourself on the day of resurrection, that is if you beleive, because you have challenged the creator of the Universe

Allahh is not the creator of the Universe, Yahweh is.

1 Like

Re: What Did Allah Do In The Quran To Show He Is The Almighty? by Presbulg(m): 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
A simple question for you, do you know the Christian Arabs call God 'Allah' ?
Re: What Did Allah Do In The Quran To Show He Is The Almighty? by Demmzy15(m): 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
Another thread as usual!

6 Likes

Re: What Did Allah Do In The Quran To Show He Is The Almighty? by truthmans2012: 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
Demmzy15:
Another thread as usual!

I was reluctant to check when I saw you have commented because you never have an answer to any question.

Simple: what did allahh do in the quran to be qualified as "Almighty"?

1 Like

Re: What Did Allah Do In The Quran To Show He Is The Almighty? by Demmzy15(m): 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
truthmans2012:

[s]I was reluctant to check when I saw you have commented because you never have an answer to any question.

Simple: what did allahh do in the quran to be qualified as "Almighty"?[/s]
Stop asking me gibberish questions, face front!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Allah Do In The Quran To Show He Is The Almighty? by ymdo(m): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
truthmans2012:

I was reluctant to check when I saw you have commented because you never have an answer to any question.

Simple: what did allahh do in the quran to be qualified as "Almighty"?
Your obsession with Allah (SWT) and Muhammad (SAW) is the equivalent of atheist obsession with Yahweh and Jesus.

Each day you wake up, you think of Allah and Muhammad just as the atheist think of Yahweh and Jesus. cool cool cool

6 Likes

Re: What Did Allah Do In The Quran To Show He Is The Almighty? by ymdo(m): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
Demmzy15:
Another thread as usual!
Don't be deceived, he is not looking for answers smiley smiley

6 Likes

Re: What Did Allah Do In The Quran To Show He Is The Almighty? by truthmans2012: 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
Presbulg:
[s][/s]

I give up on you.
Repeating the same balderdash you've been know with.

Funny !!!! grin grin grin

You must give up, but not on me but to Jesus.

Truth remains the same and should be repeated. It is lie that varies just like allahh was changing his words incessantly, claiming the new ones are the better ones (Quran 2:106).

1 Like

Re: What Did Allah Do In The Quran To Show He Is The Almighty? by aminusanti(m): 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
ymdo:
Don't be deceived, he is not looking for answers smiley smiley
exactly!
Re: What Did Allah Do In The Quran To Show He Is The Almighty? by truthmans2012: 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
aminusanti:

exactly!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Did Allah Do In The Quran To Show He Is The Almighty? by Oladim001(m): 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
Demmzy15:
Another thread as usual!
As if you knew he'd go open another of his stupid and nonsensical threads again. This truthman is very funny and predictable.

4 Likes

Re: What Did Allah Do In The Quran To Show He Is The Almighty? by Oladim001(m): 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
truthmans2012:

But do you have any?

I have combed the quran and couldn't find where allahh gave life to the dead but took the lives of the living.

When Muhammad was sick, Jubril prayed for him, nothing happened. He also promised allahh would heal him, which turned out to be a lie. Then, how is allahh "Almighty"?
So its until when Allah performs miracles that you'd believe he's the almighty. All the miracles of Allah already in this world isn't enough for you. Just the fact that you can breathe in and out, isn't that enough miracle for you. And you're saying you've combed the Qur'an, when you have nothing doing y wont u comb it. And am sure its d translation he'd read. I recommend Tafseer of the Qur'an by Ibn Katheer. If after 'combing' that and you've not found what you're looking for. Then...

3 Likes

Re: What Did Allah Do In The Quran To Show He Is The Almighty? by jcross19: 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
Wonderful!!!!!! This is simple question from the op but my surprise not even a single answer have been given! This is ridiculous , so are you telling me that no miracle was recorded in the koran done by allah? But if there is one kindly point then out. can all the islamic scholars in the house help us?

1 Like

Re: What Did Allah Do In The Quran To Show He Is The Almighty? by Presbulg(m): 11:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
jcross19:
Wonderful!!!!!! This is simple question from the op but my surprise not even a single answer have been given! This is ridiculous , so are you telling me that no miracle was recorded in the koran done by allah? But if there is one kindly point then out. can all the islamic scholars in the house help us?

Mr, google " Allah's Miracles in The Quran. Nairaland" ... You'd see there's a lot topics that's discussed the OP.
Re: What Did Allah Do In The Quran To Show He Is The Almighty? by Oladim001(m): 4:56am On Jul 12, 2016
Presbulg:

Mr, google " Allah's Miracles in The Quran. Nairaland" ... You'd see there's a lot topics that's discussed the OP.
Beautiful reply..
Re: What Did Allah Do In The Quran To Show He Is The Almighty? by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 12, 2016
If nobody had answered him, this thread will be irrelevant, pls brothers stop replying him, he is not here to get answers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Allah Do In The Quran To Show He Is The Almighty? by malvisguy212: 7:36am On Jul 12, 2016
Presbulg:

just to provide a single verse, you are recommending google for answer, quran did not record allah miracle but google did, google is now a holy book. Silly answer.
Re: What Did Allah Do In The Quran To Show He Is The Almighty? by malvisguy212: 7:37am On Jul 12, 2016
Oladim001:
Beautiful reply..
indeed.
Re: What Did Allah Do In The Quran To Show He Is The Almighty? by Presbulg(m): 8:02am On Jul 12, 2016
malvisguy212:
just to provide a single verse, you are recommending google for answer, quran did not record allah miracle but google did, google is now a holy book. Silly answer.

I'm pretty sure you've been on NL for some time to know the OP has been debunked not once, not twice on here. What I wrote up there is very simple. I just asked him to type it on the google search engine and put 'nairaland' at the end. He will surely seek what he's looking for.
You guys keep recycling bullshits that's been already treated eons ago

5 Likes

Re: What Did Allah Do In The Quran To Show He Is The Almighty? by malvisguy212: 8:28am On Jul 12, 2016
Presbulg:

I'm pretty sure you've been on NL for some time to know the OP has been debunked not once, not twice on here. What I wrote up there is very simple. I just asked him to type it on the google search engine and put 'nairaland' at the end. He will surely seek what he's looking for.
You guys keep recycling bullshits that's been already treated eons ago
oh!! So now it nairaland and not google ? Nonsense liar.
Re: What Did Allah Do In The Quran To Show He Is The Almighty? by terrezo2002(m): 8:41am On Jul 12, 2016
Quran Allah did a lot of miracles.
1. He sent Quran. Isn't that a great miracle?
2. Building kabba and successfully making people to bow to it. Where else can we find such?
3. Marrying Six year old children and at 11-12 years they give birth. Unbeatable.
4. The disappearance and reappearance of the moon before and after fasting. Great Allah indeed.
5. For people to wrap bombs on their bodies and blow up themselves in his name. Who can try that?
I even heard in many places where d name Allah appeared in the sky, on the wall, etc.
And the stories of babies born with Quran.
But wait first. Which god can produce groups like boko haram, al Qaeda, ISIS, Al shabab that the world are afraid. Don't try him o or else he would perform miracle to on your heads.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

An-Nikkah: Those Who Did, Those Who Didnt, those with date(Jarus) / Are Their Prophecies In The Quoran? / These 3 Photos Will Make You Love Muslims More - Baraka Da Sallah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.