Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) (48986 Views)

Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by banmee(m): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
saiNDAvengers:
"any Yoruba man that votes for Gej is a bastard"

Is he running for president?
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by CACAWA(m): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
sekundosekundo:

You will never have your way IJN.
na una sabi
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by JFT24(m): 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
How in the world will this young man just ignorantly jump into conclusion. How did he know it was the Northerner that is responsible for the deaconess massacre. Let's thread cautiously and be intelligent. Our dear country is too volatile right now. Let the police do their work. we all shared in their pain. May God console the family.
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by babajeje123(m): 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
I took my time to read all the comments & I can boldly say islam supports killing of their so called enemies. Non of those who are Muslims condemned this satanic act in a strong term. Rather, they paid lip service & still faulted the woman. Any religion that values killing of humans is such a useless one. The god of such is a blood sucking demon.
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by nathdim: 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dreal11247:
The level of fanaticism in the Islamic world is escalating on daily basis. Unfortunately, Christians are the sacrificial lambs. The President has succeeded in Islamising and northernizing our security system. This makes it possible for them to play smart on Nigerians. When they stage manage arrest and the next moment, the culprit is on the street causing more harm. Sanusi is a Royal Father today. His atrocious past can never be covered. Nigeria is into a fraudulent Islamic marriage with Saudi Arabia and co. Our coexistence actually needs to be renegotiated. The confab report cannot be swept under the carpet. How many Muslims have we ever read being brutalized by Christians? I could still remember of a revelation that came through a Redeemed Pastor than Muslims were plotting to take over the country with the assistance of Christians.
The Redeemed Christian Church Of God dissociated herself from that statement. What are we seeing now.
PLEASE, THOSE CLOSE TO PAPA ADEBOYE SHOULD REACH HIM CONCERNING THIS ISSUE. HE NEEDS TO REACH OUT TO THE PASTOR WHO RECEIVED THE REVELATION.

I pray that Osibanjo, who is a Redeemed Pastor should not be used to achieve that purpose. Christians, it's time for serious prayers and action.
did you just say sacrificial lamb
Don't worry the day they are bold enough to detonate a bomb in the Vatican there eye go clear (though am not in support of violence)
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by kikake: 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
Twelve northern Nigeria states raped Nigeria's constitution and adopted sharia criminal justice system. That is like the northern states seceding from Nigeria but still get attached to one Nigeria because of money from south of Nigeria and access to the sea.

The process of adopting sharia radicalized the youths in Islam which is manifesting today. Boko Haram has done its damage, and got into hibernation because Buhari a radical Muslim came to power. Waiting in One Nigeria is like waiting for when another non-Muslim person becomes president and Boko Haram is reconstituted to do more damages.
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by BudeYahooCom: 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
I thought yoruba loved hausa and fulani muslims with all their heart for the sake of 'one nigeria'.

In yoruba voice 'pastor Eunice paid the sacrifice for one nigeria. grin
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by zeitel: 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
'The President has succeeded in Islamising and northernizing our security system. This makes it possible for them to play smart on Nigerians. When they stage manage arrest and the next moment, the culprit is on the street causing more harm'
@dreal11247,the above statement is so so true. It's sad and unfortunate that this is the case. ITS ALMOST LIKE AS IF THE PRESIDENT IS AFRAID OF ANOTHER COUP grin
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by AMONIBIA(m): 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
when you are intoxicated with a hard drug (dogmas, doctrines). You act abnormally (Killing people, being deceived by some smart guys, etc) of course because your brain is no longer working,( 7 virgins, walking in the street of gold in so called heaven)... Which way Nigeria!!!
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by vislabraye(m): 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
CACAWA:
Her killing can never ever be justified...I agree

[size=18pt] But talking about religious tolerance, can we do something about the use of MegaPhones from street to street...for crying out loud, it does not make sense.[/size]

Let us learn to respect each other's faith. She may have been killed by frustrated youths, or extremists, but who knows, she may have been frequent in that neighbourhood...and if it is anything like I am used to hearing...the message will be "it is not about religion, where do you wan to end up? give your life to christ, he is the only one that can save you...it is not about fasting, Jesus loves you..."

Why will you walk to the front of the mosque when Muslims have woken up to worship God, and start telling them to repent and give their lives to Jesus. In Front of the mosque In a hausa community? That is outright provocation.

So, if the local imam had said..."chase that woman away"...he was only acting by instincts. But who ever thought of stabbing her has transgressed.

Enough of this street to street evangelism via MegaPhones...it makes no sense...the JW use pamphlets and magazines...that's more reasonable

And again, her killing cannot be justified.

N.B:
Some people have replied me asking why Mosques are allowed to use megaphones and yet the evangelist cannot.

Well, Mosques are allowed, just as Churches too are allowed.

But to take your own megaphone from door to door is a bit too extreme.
If I had my way...all religious centres should keep their sound systems INDOORS.

Did she actually use megaphone to preach as you alleged ? Did she preach in front of a mosque ? If not it is wrong to assume. People will take what you say and twist it. A few months ago after one Deeper Life woman wss killed, people were saying that a religious argument led to her death, ( and thereby indirectly blaming her) wish wasn't the case.

The man in question shared the same shop as her. When he wanted to do his ablution, he left his shop and came in front of her shop to do it. She gently asked him to leave that's when trouble started.

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by vislabraye(m): 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
nathdim:
did you just say sacrificial lamb
Don't worry the day they are bold enough to detonate a bomb in the Vatican there eye go clear (though am not in support of violence)

Yes oh... . No one has monopoly over violence. These guys should learn what happened in Yugoslavia.

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by 247notire(m): 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
Jobabori:
This should be a sad moment for Christians. It should not be trivialised with politics as some IPOB men are doing here. In the early days of Book haram attack, churches and christian gatherings were their main focus. GEJ, a Christian was the president by then. Later when money was made available to buy arms to fight Book haram, he diverted the money for his presidential campaign. The Christian towns of Michika, Mubi, Madagali,Askira and others were overwhelmed by BH. Christian and Muslims with their properties were destroyed while GEJ was happilly sharing the money meant to fight them for his campaign through Dasuki. Wickedness is not a property of a person, political party or religion body. It is in the heart of men. The martyr of the deaconess should not be politicised. As a believer in Christ we know where she is now. It is painful to us as human but I am sure the angel have giving her a befitting welcome like those of other Martys like Apostle Peter, Stephen, Paul and others. May the Lord console her family.
WTF was that?

Can the Senate already pass that social media bill? This kind of person should be in jail already angry

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by chukky4332: 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
Wait wait!! First of all,most of us here who are idiots and hypocrites voted for buhari,because u wanted change.Now see change chop am belle full.Just imagine this thing happened to a redeem pastor's wife,lets not forget that osinbajo the so called prof is also a member of the same church and I think he is also a pastor too but what has he said about this? NOTHING.Can nko"WHO DEM HELP".....No body is speaking up boldly to this genocide on christians.I think Islam has mind controlled all of us.
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by Icecomrade: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
CACAWA:

[size=18pt] But talking about religious tolerance, can we do something about the use of MegaPhones from street to street...for crying out loud, it does not make sense.[/size]

Let us learn to respect each other's faith. She may have been killed by frustrated youths, or extremists, but who knows, she may have been frequent in that neighbourhood...and if it is anything like I am used to hearing...the message will be "it is not about religion, where do you wan to end up? give your life to christ, he is the only one that can save you...it is not about fasting, Jesus loves you..."

Why will you walk to the front of the mosque when Muslims have woken up to worship God, and start telling them to repent and give their lives to Jesus. In Front of the mosque In a hausa community? That is outright provocation.

So, if the local imam had said..."chase that woman away"...he was only acting by instincts. But who ever thought of stabbing her has transgressed.

Enough of this street to street evangelism via MegaPhones...it makes no sense...the JW use pamphlets and magazines...that's more reasonable

N.B:
Some people have replied me asking why Mosques are allowed to use megaphones and yet the evangelist cannot.

If I had my way...all religious centres should keep their sound systems INDOORS.

Wasted soul, wasted brain.

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by NikitaNike(f): 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
fireforfire:
Honestly dis religion is d WORST on planet earth.
Dey kill for pleasure .
Instead of me to become one of dem ,I rather become a tradionalist and be carrying sacrifice upandan.
Idiots

And be eatting the sacrificial goat, lamb, yam and even fowl. idibiaism is the best right?
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by chukky4332: 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
Now what is religious tolerance.U said christians should not use mega phone and preach,with your lame reason that Jehovah witnesses use tracts and go from house to house,That's share foolishness.If the woman was killed with a mega phone.she can also be killed while with a tract and door to door preaching.Now lets go back to the tolerance issue.If u say christian over stretch their boundaries,What about Muslims who block market places,Roads just to worship?Please be careful when u try to measure up issues without making thorough investigations first
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by chukky4332: 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
Christaians open your eyes wella.This wont stop now until u sit up and do something about it.If every christian in Nigeria can agree on one thing and pray.I am sure the whole world go fear fear
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by esherizdan(f): 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
CACAWA:

N.B:

I concur.sometimes we think we r rendering service to God but we r not.Iam not against evangelicalism.d best way to evangelise is talking to pple one on one.but wen u go public u become a nuisance
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by landlord1987(m): 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
CACAWA:

Let us learn to respect each other's faith. She may have been killed by frustrated youths, or extremists, but who knows, she may have
been frequent in that neighbourhood...and if it is anything like I am used to hearing...the message will be "it is not about religion, where do you wan to end up? give your life to christ, he is the only one that can save you...it is not about fasting, Jesus loves you..."

N.B:

How. Many churches disturb you in the early hours of the morning daily? I really want you to tell the truth?
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by oyeludef(m): 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
aaronson:
This is despicable and unheard of.

You consider a fellow nairalander opinion as your fact! Man, You need education from the basic.

No statistical research whatsoever, you brought up some one's thread. I'm forced to ask this question.

Do you think?

cry baby. Needed fact and i presented you wit a thoroughly researched work. Deny d facts in it. We all know how evil communist were and dey were atheists
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by Emassive(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
Thank You satanist, You couldn't just pass on the chance to Real out your point.
aaronson:
This is no Brainer.

Would this single protest stop religion extremists atrocities? No!

So what would curb it? Education! And in these order below.

1 Ban of religion teaching in schools.

2 Emphasizing/Teaching more on morals and conscious self discovery/awareness.

3 Regulating of religious activities such as unwarranted religious holidays, noise pollution from religious centres.

4 Teaching more of science, psychology and philosophy.

And after that, let's see if anybody would murder his fellow man because of mere conjectural and fairytales religion

OR

Let's see if anybody would be willing to strap a bomb on themselves and blow themselves up for 7 virgin reward.

Conclusion- I may be wrong but to people who already fall victim of religion indoctrination but then again, For those with liberal and rational minds, I just made points worth of experimenting on for the growth and peaceful co-existence of humanbeing in Nigeria and the world at large.
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by mikestate: 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
DIVINE78:
Islam and illiteracy is the worst combination in the world.
and poverty
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by richardmba(m): 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
fireforfire:

Ur really an EVIL seed. U should be uprooted asap.
Ur comments reek of evil. U must be one of dem

U call someone an evil seed jux for airing his view.No one is justifying whoever killed that woman,but we Christians should learn that in a mixed religious environment,you should concentrate on your God and leave others alone.That includes disturbing the neighbourhood and using strong and provocating words when preaching.

Others should learn a lesson.
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by egobetatoday: 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
EvilSeeed:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3956550_fbimg1468245337758_jpeg73d609c27aaa3e9ffcb622fd32341fb6

MTCHEEW!

She was intolerant herself.
indeed! But when your lot make noise at 5am early morning calling for prayers and during the day disturbing peaceful christians YOU ARE TOLERANT? YOU LACK CONSCIENCE!
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by egobetatoday: 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
richardmba:

U call someone an evil seed jux for airing his view.No one is justifying whoever killed that woman,but we Christians should learn that in a mixed religious environment,you should concentrate on your God and leave others alone.That includes disturbing the neighbourhood and using strong and provocating words when preaching.

Others should learn a lesson.

it looks like there are no mosques where you live. i have atleast 7 who disturb me at 5am ( 5 times a day!)
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by DedeNkem: 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
I'm sorry for his loss but why did her god not save her?
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by TI1919(m): 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
we are where we are today because of people like you

1. My desire is not your desire.

2. Am a christian so I believe every Christians should always go on their knees before God and confess there heart to him

3. We do not fight against flesh and blood.

Many things I have in my heart to pour but am afraid you won't understand.

May God help you
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by MeAboki(m): 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
CACAWA:

N.B:

Exactly my take - she too was fanatical and confrontational to have taken a megaphone to preach in front of a mosque; she was definitely asking for trouble.
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by ancientbanana: 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by tonymania(m): 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
fireforfire:
Honestly dis religion is d WORST on planet earth.
Dey kill for pleasure .
Instead of me to become one of dem ,I rather become a tradionalist and be carrying sacrifice upandan.
Idiots
infact the religion come dey fear me more and more. Why do dey like killing?

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by ancientbanana: 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
CACAWA:

N.B:

I guess u reason for ur anus
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by Welcomme: 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
AbuSaad39:
Louder and noicing my dear. In Mosques if prayer is called once with the megaphone you cannot hear the sound of the megaphone again unless they want to call for another prayer.
Either once or always, Noice pollution is Noice pollution. I definately know u are happy about this woman' s death likewise all ur muslim brothers worldwide are happy about it. I know and I am very sure of wat I am saying. I hav stay with muslims all my life and they are always happy wen a christian dies. I know u wont say it out but deep dpwn u, u are very happy with this incident.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) / Emmanuel Ajenu Builds A Catholic Church In Benue (Pictures) / How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.