Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) (48996 Views)

Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by Welcomme: 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
MeAboki:

Exactly my take - she too was fanatical and confrontational to have taken a megaphone to preach in front of a mosque; she was definitely asking for trouble.
I know u are happy about d death of the woman. I am not surprised cuz that is Islam for u. Back to the matter, d woman didnt stand at d front of the mosque, she was passing and ur brothers on the order of their Imam did d neccessary Jihad on her by Killing her, which is normal in Islam.
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by july66: 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
DLuciano:
west and north have nothing in common, the yorubas know that, they only fell to the north because of a mere morsel of amala through their corrupt frontliners. its a big pity!
The normal yorubas fell for islamic conspiracy. The main APC leaders that facilitated d alliance are Muslims. Tinubu, Fashola, Aregbe & co are all muslims like their co travellers in d north. Other yoruba people fell cheaply for their conspiracy

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by AbuSaad39(m): 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
Welcomme:
Either once or always, Noice pollution is Noice pollution. I definately know u are happy about this woman' s death likewise all ur muslim brothers worldwide are happy about it. I know and I am very sure of wat I am saying. I hav stay with muslims all my life and they are always happy wen a christian dies. I know u wont say it out but deep dpwn u, u are very happy with this incident.
You don't even know me, you uttered it that I'm happy about this woman's death right? let's us leave it to God to judge it, since my fallow human dies I should be rejoicing.

I believe in unity, no matter the tribe the religion you're practicing, in as long as you're a human we are one.
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by Welcomme: 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
AbuSaad39:
You don't even know me, you uttered it that I'm happy about this woman's death right? let's us leave it to God to judge it, since my fallow human dies I should be rejoicing.

I believe in unity, no matter the tribe the religion you're practicing, in as long as you're a human we are one.
Taqqiya....I know ina
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by MeAboki(m): 1:16am On Jul 12, 2016
Welcomme:
I know u are happy about d death of the woman. I am not surprised cuz that is Islam for u. Back to the matter, d woman didnt stand at d front of the mosque, she was passing and ur brothers on the order of their Imam did d neccessary Jihad on her by Killing her, which is normal in Islam.

You assumed wrongly because your bigoted mindset as usual wouldn't allow you reason logically; while I do not support the killing I equally could not overlook the fact the she may not have been entirely blameless - taking a megaphone and loudly preaching another religion within a Muslim community (in the vincinity of a mosque) is by any standard provocative and confrontational - take it or leave it.

Killing is not normal for Islam; it might shock you to know that a recent study had proven that your Bible is even more violent than Quran - take or leave.
http://www.businessinsider.com/someone-compared-the-quran-and-the-bible-to-see-which-was-more-violent-2016-2
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by Sinkills: 4:33am On Jul 12, 2016
CACAWA:
Her killing can never ever be justified...I agree

[size=18pt] But talking about religious tolerance, can we do something about the use of MegaPhones from street to street...for crying out loud, it does not make sense.[/size]

Let us learn to respect each other's faith. She may have been killed by frustrated youths, or extremists, but who knows, she may have been frequent in that neighbourhood...and if it is anything like I am used to hearing...the message will be "it is not about religion, where do you wan to end up? give your life to christ, he is the only one that can save you...it is not about fasting, Jesus loves you..."

Why will you walk to the front of the mosque when Muslims have woken up to worship God, and start telling them to repent and give their lives to Jesus. In Front of the mosque In a hausa community? That is outright provocation.

So, if the local imam had said..."chase that woman away"...he was only acting by instincts. But who ever thought of stabbing her has transgressed.

Enough of this street to street evangelism via MegaPhones...it makes no sense...the JW use pamphlets and magazines...that's more reasonable

And again, her killing cannot be justified.

N.B:
Some people have replied me asking why Mosques are allowed to use megaphones and yet the evangelist cannot.

Well, Mosques are allowed, just as Churches too are allowed.

But to take your own megaphone from door to door is a bit too extreme.
If I had my way...all religious centres should keep their sound systems INDOORS.
The woman was doing what God commanded her. Out of love, she was telling the sinners including including religious murderers and their supporters to repent and accept Christ so as not to burn endlessly in hell fire. Sorry, she had to go that way, but there is no apology for obeying the Lord and preaching the gospel to a world of sin-sick people
May be you and the murderers are also obeying your 'Allah' by killing those who want you saved. But my Jesus told me to love even my enemies and persecutors. So consider it if you are heading in the right direction eternally with your current faith. God bless you.
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by CACAWA(m): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2016
Sinkills:
The woman was doing what God commanded her. Out of love, she was telling the sinners including including religious murderers and their supporters to repent and accept Christ so as not to burn endlessly in hell fire. Sorry, she had to go that way, but there is no apology for obeying the Lord and preaching the gospel to a world of sin-sick people
May be you and the murderers are also obeying your 'Allah' by killing those who want you saved. But my Jesus told me to love even my enemies and persecutors. So consider it if you are heading in the right direction eternally with your current faith. God bless you.
brainwashed
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by fireforfire: 10:19am On Jul 12, 2016
richardmba:

U call someone an evil seed jux for airing his view.No one is justifying whoever killed that woman,but we Christians should learn that in a mixed religious environment,you should concentrate on your God and leave others alone.That includes disturbing the neighbourhood and using strong and provocating words when preaching.

Others should learn a lesson.

Mr Adviser .
Did u or did u not see d guys name before quoting me?
?
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by SHAIBULIAR: 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
TI1919:
[b][/b]

1. My desire is not your desire.

2. Am a christian so I believe every Christians should always go on their knees before God and confess there heart to him

3. We do not fight against flesh and blood.

Many things I have in my heart to pour but am afraid you won't understand.

May God help you
there is no difference between you and them. You are only using your born againism to deceive people
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by danderson8: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
not until you kill an I mam your protest is non relivant
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by ArcToyin(m): 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
CACAWA:
Her killing can never ever be justified...I agree

[size=18pt] But talking about religious tolerance, can we do something about the use of MegaPhones from street to street...for crying out loud, it does not make sense.[/size]

Let us learn to respect each other's faith. She may have been killed by frustrated youths, or extremists, but who knows, she may have been frequent in that neighbourhood...and if it is anything like I am used to hearing...the message will be "it is not about religion, where do you wan to end up? give your life to christ, he is the only one that can save you...it is not about fasting, Jesus loves you..."

Why will you walk to the front of the mosque when Muslims have woken up to worship God, and start telling them to repent and give their lives to Jesus. In Front of the mosque In a hausa community? That is outright provocation.

So, if the local imam had said..."chase that woman away"...he was only acting by instincts. But who ever thought of stabbing her has transgressed.

Enough of this street to street evangelism via MegaPhones...it makes no sense...the JW use pamphlets and magazines...that's more reasonable

And again, her killing cannot be justified.

N.B:
Some people have replied me asking why Mosques are allowed to use megaphones and yet the evangelist cannot.

Well, Mosques are allowed, just as Churches too are allowed.

But to take your own megaphone from door to door is a bit too extreme.
If I had my way...all religious centres should keep their sound systems INDOORS.
Irrespective of her disturbance, murdering her isn't an option. The megaphone can be taken from her or she can be reported to appropriate body for such act. Besides, if not for there fanaticism & brutality that is in their vein, the place she stood is not there territory. Don't we have freedom of movement again in life? can they beat their chest that they haven't trespass a church before. The truth of the matter is the truth that Jesus Christ is the Lord hurts them.
Re: Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) by mikolo80: 1:02am On Jul 18, 2016
DLuciano:
west and north have nothing in common, the yorubas know that, they only fell to the north because of a mere morsel of amala through their corrupt frontliners. its a big pity!
we will not go into needless war with no upside.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) / Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) / Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.