Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

Know What Is Happening In Your Child’s School Without Following Him/her (e1) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Know What Is Happening In Your Child’s School Without Following Him/her (e1) (411 Views)

My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help / Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know What Is Happening In Your Child’s School Without Following Him/her (e1) by anike85: 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
Aunty Yinka held Linder’s shoulders and looked into her eyes.

“Linda what is wrong with you? Do you feel sick dear? Should I call your parent to come and get you? Better still, I could arrange for the bus to go and drop you at home if your mum will be around.”

“No. No. No aunty. I am fine.”

“So why are you crying?”

“It’s ……. It’s……” Linda said and turned to point a finger at Tade but she knew she better not do that.

“It’s who?” Anty yinka asked

“It’s nothing.” Linda lied.
“But it has to be something. You were crying.”

“Something entered my eyes.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“So why were you running out of the class?”

“I wanted to……… rinse out whatever it was that entered my eyes.”

Anty Yinka looked at Linda. She knew she was lying but she just decided to let go for now.

Something is definitely going on in this class and I promise to get to the bottom of it Aunty Yinka promised herself.
It was the last class they will have before they go for lunch break.

“What if my lunch got picked?” Linda asked herself. She had already been disturbed by the scene that was acted out by Tade in the morning. As Linda was musing in her mind, the bell was wrung and her heart skipped.

Linda reluctantly brought out her food just like all her mates were doing. They all placed their food flask on the table and opened it. Tade moved from food to food to select the one he would pick for that day. Tade got to Linda’s side and saw that she has not open her food.
To continue reading episode2 and start episode1 read here:http://mywardandi.com.ng/2016/07/09/know-what-is-happening-in-your-childs-school-without-following-himher-to-the-school-2/

(1) (Reply)

Schools In Alimosho / How To Have A Happy Marriage / Win N100,000 On Amala.ng In Today Sundaytrivia Contest - Click For Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.