Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate! (18919 Views)

Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex / Edo 2016: Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate / Edo 2016: Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate! by sunch(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
Gud1
Re: Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate! by kayo80(m): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
Slymonster:

bros edo is not rivers jare...we just vote for who we like or collect money and vote for who gives us money..we don't kill ourselves for rubbish

Better.

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate! by IMASTEX: 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lol. . .A better reason not to vote APC

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate! by romeoetin(m): 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
For doing this I and my family will vote for POI

3 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate! by ehijoe(m): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
Edo APC, is there no other credible persons in the party for the deputy governor position? why chosen somebody occupying federal position (House of Rep) then depriving other qualified members of the party. there must be something in D bag.
Re: Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate! by lereinter(m): 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
Boring:
i trust my Edo people to change dis useless change

Yu sure
Re: Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate! by lereinter(m): 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
Agunechemba1:
Stop wasting tax payers money.

Edo people has chosen Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu as their next Governor.

APC should go and sit down.

We are not ready to marry and maintain another white woman for a governor with tax payers money.

Pastor Osagie is the man after God's heart, he is the Messiah coming to liberate Edo state from the shackles of underdevelopment.

God bless POI.

Pls tell me what a pastor of God I mean Jehovah God of Israel doing in Nigeria politics.

Yu better don't be deceived
Re: Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate! by bante22: 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
Just passing by
Re: Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate! by Boring: 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
lereinter:

Yu sure

Over sure
Re: Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate! by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
mondob2k:
The Comrade Gov that campaigned zealously against godfatherism as a

fresh aspirant back in 2007 is now the Father of Godfatherism..

...my dear i no fit shout oooooooOOOOOOOOooooooooohhh!!!
Re: Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
if they like let share money,I will collect and still vote the candidate of my choice
Re: Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate! by Deen77: 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
Agunechemba1:
Stop wasting tax payers money.

Edo people has chosen Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu as their next Governor.

APC should go and sit down.

We are not ready to marry and maintain another white woman for a governor with tax payers money.

Pastor Osagie is the man after God's heart, he is the Messiah coming to liberate Edo state from the shackles of underdevelopment.

God bless POI.

Funny you, when EDO is PDP from state to federal government nothing special. Now if PDP now win as an opposition governor, you now want to develop with Crash in Oil prices globally.

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate! by MrImole: 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
Waste of HR, Edo state is for PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate! by pedrilo: 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
this ediot has finally proven his hatred for esan people

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate! by imagrg(m): 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
The Esan people are being cheated oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate! by Tonyblinky(m): 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
For doing this,I give it to osagie ize-iyamu,oshio is a bigot.
Re: Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate! by ritababe(f): 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
Slymonster:

bros edo is not rivers jare...we just vote for who we like or collect money and vote for who gives us money..we don't kill ourselves for rubbish

God bless you
Re: Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate! by Acecube(m): 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
hon4real:
two unknown entity, godfatherism in action. APC flag bearer Edo people no knw, PDP flag bearer Edo people knw. Oshiomole thinks he can impose a candidate, from his own region after just leaving the office from that region. what happens to the San region? yeye dey smell
you call Philip shaibu unknown, you know nothing about Edo politics oh
Re: Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate! by rollywise(m): 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
See how they are sharing it as if it's not the masses that will decide?
Re: Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate! by bakila: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
Acecube:
you call Philip shaibu unknown, you know nothing about Edo politics oh
You comment made me do a google search and I found out that Shauibu got 17 times more than the vote of his opponent to win his house of assembly seat.
It means one should take the knowledge of some nairalanders with a pinch of salt, pepper and garlic.

3 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate! by Acecube(m): 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
bakila:

You comment made me do a google search and I found out that Shauibu got 17 times more than the vote of his opponent to win his house of assembly seat.
It means one should take the knowledge of some nairalanders with a pinch of salt, pepper and garlic.
My brother that's how it is oh, some nairalanders post base on sentiment. the man in question is even likely to be more popular than Obaseki (his superior running mate), was thinking Governor for him if not for zoning (same Edo north with Oshiomhole), with this development Edo north will be APC as usual, Edo south may to anyone of them... APC should be wary of central though
Re: Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate! by Acecube(m): 11:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
ehijoe:
Edo APC, is there no other credible persons in the party for the deputy governor position? why chosen somebody occupying federal position (House of Rep) then depriving other qualified members of the party. there must be something in D bag.
it's all politics Philip is a bigwig in Edo politics he may even deliver more in his own zone, than Obaseki will in Edo south (which can swing towards either Ize-iyamu or Obaseki)... the fear now is Edo central which may feel cheated but Apc are willing to risk it as they've shown over time that you can't please them they would rather dine with PDP than Apc
Re: Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate! by nelronaldo(m): 11:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
Obaseki Oshimole's puppet, Shuaibu, Oshiomole's boy.
Re: Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate! by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 12, 2016
mondob2k:
The Comrade Gov that campaigned zealously against godfatherism as a

fresh aspirant back in 2007 is now the Father of Godfatherism..

I wonder o! Please tell them! cool cool
Re: Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate! by hilarynjoegbu(m): 6:08am On Jul 12, 2016
When the best are cowed by the fear of politics, the worst lead them. In a country like Nigeria is Buhari supposed to be the president? when we have younger, intelligent, healthy passion driven pple littering the whole country? When we glue ourselves to Fb, WhatsApp, Nairaland etc in a fuming docility, the worst like Jonathan/Buhari, Oshiomole, Intelligent Shiabu etc will continue to lead us. Yeats made this same point long ago when he said: " the best lack all convictions, while the worst are full of passionate intensity. " when the likes of the above are in power, things fall apart.
Re: Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate! by sleekymag(m): 6:59am On Jul 12, 2016
Philip Shuaibu was once NANS President in the early 2000s. During his time he was very vibrant and active. Though he went to Auchi Poly, he was always present in other schools/universities. I remember him coming to Ekpoma a few times to help resolve the challenges. I must say I have been surprised at his unwavering ambition in politics which has seen him steadily climb up the ladder. The guy would easily deliver Edo North votes. I'm from Edo Central, but I think Obaseki should be careful of Shuaibu cos this is a guy who knows how to climb up the ladder and can usurp him in no distant time. PDP should just get their acts right, else, na gobe.
Re: Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate! by Sicillian: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2016
I think it's high time the esan poeple start thinking of creating their own state because the marginalization is getting from bad to worse, mostly in this Oshio regime... it really hurt sometimes to be a minority... just feeling thier pain....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians To Pay More For Fuel As NASS Passes PIGB, Imposes 5% Fuel Levy / Buhari’s Cabinet: APC Compiles Loyal Members’ List For Appointments / Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.