Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

NairaLanders Who Was/Is Your Worst Boss Ever??? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NairaLanders Who Was/Is Your Worst Boss Ever??? (4661 Views)

For Nairalanders Who Are Retired Military Pensioners(vetrans) / EMPLOYERS: What Are Your Worst Interview Experiences. What Are Your No No's????? / Which Is Your Worst Customer-Friendly Bank In Nigeria: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NairaLanders Who Was/Is Your Worst Boss Ever??? by tkb417(m): 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2009
canuck:

@tkb417 and @Gamine

Please don't keep us hanging. . .tell us about those may-I-never-meet-one-like-you-again boss cheesy
im sacred he'll read this

dont want wahala
Re: NairaLanders Who Was/Is Your Worst Boss Ever??? by Gamine(f): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2009
@Canuck

This is the Boss o

Re: NairaLanders Who Was/Is Your Worst Boss Ever??? by canuck(m): 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2009
tkb417:

im sacred he'll read this - dont want wahala

You've said it all with above quote - I hear you loud and clear! Keep plugging along.
Re: NairaLanders Who Was/Is Your Worst Boss Ever??? by canuck(m): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2009
Gamine:

@Canuck
This is the Boss o

LOL! A terrible manager and an ugly freak. . .What an eerie combination  grin
Re: NairaLanders Who Was/Is Your Worst Boss Ever??? by showbobo(m): 11:31pm On Sep 20, 2009
More coming
Re: NairaLanders Who Was/Is Your Worst Boss Ever??? by MrKelly: 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2009
canuck:

Whao, A very uplifting story indeed - Working as a security guard, while pursuing a Masters Degree, in Nigeria!!! Hats off to you and the pastor who encouraged you along this arduous path.

Thanks bro. I've never come accross such a man of God who is so generous and concerned in the plight of the needy. I will always respect Pastor David & Pastor Mrs. Peace Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries for this. They'll never cease to be in my thought and prayers.

I wish all men of God were like them.  I also thank God for using other vessels such as Profet TB Joshua and Pastor David Abioye to brinng hope and life to the down throdden. This world will be a better place if all men are llike them.

Above all, I give God the glory. He has always been my ever present help in time of need
Re: NairaLanders Who Was/Is Your Worst Boss Ever??? by trekkie: 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2009
hm
Re: NairaLanders Who Was/Is Your Worst Boss Ever??? by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 23, 2009
Mr Kelly:

Thanks bro. I've never come accross such a man of God who is so generous and concerned in the plight of the needy. I will always respect Pastor David & Pastor Mrs. Peace Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries for this. They'll never cease to be in my thought and prayers.

I wish all men of God were like them. I also thank God for using other vessels such as Profet TB Joshua and Pastor David Abioye to brinng hope and life to the down throdden. This world will be a better place if all men are llike them.

Above all, I give God the glory. He has always been my ever present help in time of need

Thumbs up Kelly!!
But don't let the guys from the religion section catch you with this your post o!!!lol
Re: NairaLanders Who Was/Is Your Worst Boss Ever??? by canuck(m): 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2009
aysometin:

Thumbs up Kelly!!
But don't let the guys from the religion section catch you with this your post o!!!lol

Tudor is coming. . . Runnnnnn!!!! LOL!
Re: NairaLanders Who Was/Is Your Worst Boss Ever??? by canuck(m): 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2009
showbobo:

More coming

Yes, yours! Tell us na, or do you still dread him/her
Re: NairaLanders Who Was/Is Your Worst Boss Ever??? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2009
canuck:

Tudor is coming. . . Runnnnnn!!!! LOL!

LMAO
Re: NairaLanders Who Was/Is Your Worst Boss Ever??? by arewabirin(f): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2009
The worst boss i ever had is a woman, sits on her desk from resumption till close of work , cant do anytin on her own, calls like 5 staffs at atime, so lazy, but when it comes to d issue of running cost, she's so greedy about it, na chop alone she go wan do, and na dat one dey cause kasala.
Re: NairaLanders Who Was/Is Your Worst Boss Ever??? by desktop: 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2009
One tribal marked beast called suleiman Yakubu.
He had a complex from childhood cos of the really ugly things on his face like i was the one who had the calligraphy done on him.
Really wish id kept a photo of him ffor you all to see.
The guy ugly (dayum!)
He would shout like the devil was was giving it to him from the back in the office no etiquette for the work environment.
Then his eyes would open so wide when he was shouting id get scared they might just fall out of their sockets.
He could never be satisfied no matter what and the worst part he always felt he knew everything, before you try to explain anything he would tell you he had 13years banking experience.
Talk of an inferiority complex.
It was with joy when he left for another bank
only one word qualifies him
=BEAST!=
Re: NairaLanders Who Was/Is Your Worst Boss Ever??? by Jarus(m): 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2009
My best boss ever was the Head of Corporate Finance in the investment banking institution I briefly worked for. I have come to observe that female bosses are either extremely wicked or overly kind and nice. My boss was among the few that belong to the latter category. What a woman! Very nice and kind, always pampering me in the unit, not minding my naivety as a fresh grad that just left school few weeks ago, with no prior work experience.
Re: NairaLanders Who Was/Is Your Worst Boss Ever??? by Ameena(f): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2010
hmmmm rily interesting thread!

My worst boss, still praying for God 2 give me the courage to put rat poison in his coffee one of these days!!!!

He's just a pain dat won't go away angry angry!
God help me!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Entry-level Salary For A Rig Worker(roustabout) / Human Anatomy And Physiology Students;Lets meet here / Learn How To Create a Professional Website & Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.