Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,802 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

All The Lies About Blogging Incomes - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All The Lies About Blogging Incomes (5390 Views)

When Love Lies / Sex, Lies, & Puff Puff (part I) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All The Lies About Blogging Incomes by Dablogger: 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2009
All the lies about blogging incomes
It is just very Nigerian to read about free bloggers advertising how they make millions monthly. Click their links, you’ll discover that most of them lead nowhere.

Anything goes here, you know. Dead, useless links that lead no where making money? It’s queer, isn’t it? But it pretty dawns fast on whoever is bamboozled – by these very Nigerian blogging barons – that making money blogging  ain’t a minced pie.

From my experience, you’ve got to look serious before anybody can come to read your scribbling, and before any advertiser – Google or whoever – can wager their advert budget on you.

This is where the boys are usually separated from the men.

I mean you can’t be serious blogging on free or .com, and be hoping to make enough naira to buy yourself a pen.

Take your hosting seriously. Apart from hosting, your blog installation is also very important.

What about visibility in the search engine? Some bloggers only have themselves and their friends reading their blogs. Well. That’s ok.

But when will you start making the promised piles of naira if you and your family are the readers?

You might be about ditching the whole idea of blogging for money. I encourage you to stick around a little more.

If you need help about installation and design of Wordpress theme, and you’re damn serious about it, mail me at info@cheaphostingcart.com for details.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Learn How To Write Stories? Let's Start Here. / The Devils Advocate- The 666 (I Am Not Responsible For Whatever You See Or Read) / Yoruba Textbooks: Alawiye, Etc, Share Them Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.