Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,919 members, 7,866,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc - Foreign Affairs (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc (1003923 Views)

President Zuma Had Telephonic Discussions With President Trump / Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. / @elbinawi Tweets On International Qudsday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 01, 2017
drdo 125 and 250 kg bombs based on Russian designs

we need these data

FCR range = 6km

subsonic missile speed = 1076 km/hr

AK 176 rate of fire = 60-120 rounds per minute

solution

time to impact of missile =6km/1076km per hr=0.005576 hr=0.33457249 minutes

AK 176 will have 0.33457249 minutes in hand to fire its shells at the rate of 60-120 rds per minute.

therefor

at 60 rounds per min = 60*0.33457249 minutes=20 rounds

at 120 rounds per min = 120*0.33457249 minutes=40 rounds

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 2:47am On Sep 01, 2017
anti runway bomb

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 2:47am On Sep 01, 2017
runway digger bomb

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 01, 2017
1000lb unguided bomb

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 2:49am On Sep 01, 2017
68mm rockets

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 01, 2017
aerial bombs

and their tail units depending on role

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 2:54am On Sep 01, 2017
57mm rockets

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 3:08am On Sep 01, 2017
Adminisher:

Don't lecture an engineer about control surfaces pls. I said control surfaces and weather. Lift is higher when the weather is cooler, even headwinds or tail winds will affect range on a glide bomb

from african photo thread......

most important factor is release altitude

retro fitted aerial bombs with their minimum control surface area dont have the lift to glide to a significantly distance, their range dependent mostly on the release altitude . and their control surface primary role to is to keep the bomb on course the intended descend path to the designated target (trajectory shaping) via actuation of their control surfaces through feedback from GPS and in the terminal stage from the laser seeker. eg the pave way types.
sometimes to offset this , rocket motors r fitted to such retro fitted LGB turning it into a rocket powered guided bomb inorder to enhance its range.

the factors u mentioned have limited role with the type of control surfaces in play , they will give a boost but that will be very limited in range also in real life u will find atmospheric conditions contrary to user expectation most of the time.

however purpose built glide bombs like GBU-39 SDB Small Diameter Bomb have the sleek aerodynamic lift generating design with necessary control surfaces to glide out to a greater distance against the downward momentum

the pics highlight what i have stated

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 4:40am On Sep 01, 2017

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 01, 2017
@Vikkie14

ur email was empty

sorry for the late reply
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 01, 2017
Excalibur assault rifle

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 01, 2017
LCA present radar - MMR (Multi Mode Radar)

Multi-mode radar is a 3D radar a HAL project of which DRDO's LRDE is a subsystem provider, this project aimed to develop an advanced, lightweight Multimode fire control radar for the LCA Tejas fighter. The MMR has been completed with Elta Israel's assistance involved Elta EL/M-2032 technology for Air to Ground mapping and targeting.

This "hybrid" MMR has been trialled, validated and will be supplied for the initial LCA fighters of which 2 Squadrons have been ordered. The multimode radar has a greater than 100 km range (detection of a small fighter target), 10 target track, two target engagement capability.

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 01, 2017
younger brother with the elder brother grin

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 01, 2017
one of these days i will die laughing at the high quality shiit that i getting to read here grin

seriously the guy must have access to some high quality weeds grin

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 01, 2017
@mynd44

plz unban nemesis4u got hit by anti spambot

@mynd44
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 01, 2017
continue from above post.....

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
mynd44

plz unban nemesis4u
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by upko1: 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
nemesis4u:
one of these days i will die laughing at the high quality shiit that i getting to read here grin

seriously the guy must have access to some high quality weeds grin

Those guys are lunatics.
Posting so much nonsense with impunity, and yet that stupeed boy with his warped sense of judgement had the guts to call me out for doing the right thing by bursting his lunatic boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
Tonbo imaging T-Rex is an advanced long range reconnaissance and observation system. It includes a very long range day optical imager and a cooled area scan thermal imager integrated with a 20km eye safe laser range finder, GPS and magnetic compass all in one compact and modular system.

It is also equipped with advanced algorithms to perform intrusion detection and can also act as a long range passive IR search and track system.

T-Rex images simultaneously in the visible and mid wave IR spectrum providing fused imagery that gives greater situational awareness and panoramic views can be generated from IR, Visible or FUSED imagery.

The system can detect threats in day, night, obscurant conditions, range to the target at an eyesafe wavelength, and calculate grid coordinates with its own GPS, Elevation, Azimuth capability.

it is in operation with country/countries in north Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhWdWRUDW7A

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
ok

let me try reverse psychology here grin

mynd44

plz DONT unban nemesis4u grin grin grin

and lets wait for the result cheesy
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
Algerian1:
[sub][/sub]

barka de sallah and happy aid to you too and all nigerians , yes my family killed a ram ! meat meat (breakfast meat, lunch meat , dinner meat ) for 72h grin

pic live from our kitchen grin , my favorite dish for aid , the Melfouf pieces of liver wrap in fat

damn shocked

is it straight forward barbecue/roasting or something else is done to the pieces

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
Off topic , cooking grin

nemesis2uagain:

damn shocked

is it straight forward barbecue/roasting or something else is done to the pieces

it is a barbecue with charcoal, the recipe is simple you take a liver of the sheep sacrificed the morning, Pre-cooked you cut it in cube and you roll in small piece of caul fat of the sheep and put on barbecue with a little salt, delicious

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
Algerian1:
Off topic , cooking grin

it is a barbecue with charcoal, the recipe is simple you take a liver of the sheep sacrificed the morning, Pre-cooked you cut it in cube and you roll in small piece of caul fat of the sheep and put on barbecue with a little salt, delicious

cooking is ON TOPIC here grin

i got a question

by pre cooked liver , do u mean i have to roast it before ?
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
i just googled Caul fat

and i have realized that i have never eaten it although goat meat is the favorite here

will have to inquire about it at the butcher

@Algerian1

if u dont mind can u give me the name of 2 or more meat based Algerian food which r simple to cook like the one u posted before.

i will google them and then try to make it in the holidays. grin

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
pre cooked liver , yes like in the pic , you have just to roast the liver quickly ( less then 1 mn) from each side , make it easy to cut in cube , with sheep liver delicious

here a video recipe , its the same for charcoal barbecue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgICu3KI1FI

and for 2 easy meat recipe based Algerian food , mmmmm their is the Bourek ( pic 1,2) , the famous Merguez (pic 3), and tajines hlou (sweet meat) (last pic)

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
if u guys still have some goat meat left u can try this grin

take half a kg of mutton cubes boneless

marinate it with ur Algerian spices plus

include garlic ginger and chilli (red pepper) paste and salt

now let it chill for 15 minutes

now in another bowl take papaya (it is a vegetable) paste and the usual Algerian spices , mix it.

add the marinated mutton cubes to it and mix it

then add curd (just enough to coat the cubes) and continue mixing

add coriander ,green chilies and mint leaves

mix it again and leave it to marinate for 1 hr

now cook it in slow fire for half an hour

then take out the cubes and put them in a skewer

and pan grill them for 8 minutes

use ghee (clarified butter) to pan grill them

and ta da u have mutton boti kebab ready to be served with onion rings and mint chutney grin grin grin

it might be complicated to u if ur not a cook ,

just request ur fiance to do the cooking while u read the above instructions grin

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
nemesis2uagain:
if u guys still have some goat meat left u can try this grin

take half a kg of mutton cubes boneless

marinate it with ur Algerian spices plus

include garlic ginger and chilli (red pepper) paste and salt

now let it chill for 15 minutes

now in another bowl take papaya (it is a vegetable) paste and the usual Algerian spices , mix it.

add the marinated mutton cubes to it and mix it

then add curd (just enough to coat the cubes) and continue mixing

add coriander ,green chilies and mint leaves

mix it again and leave it to marinate for 1 hr

now cook it in slow fire for half an hour

then take out the cubes and put them in a skewer

and pan grill them for 8 minutes

use ghee (clarified butter) to pan grill them

and ta da u have mutton boti kebab ready to be served with onion rings and mint chutney grin grin grin

it might be complicated to u if ur not a cook ,

just request ur fiance to do the cooking while u read the above instructions grin

thanks , we have a recipe close to this in algerian cuisine , goat meet are not eaten a lot in algeria , we like sheep meat, it have better taste specially the liver

i have a weird question about Cow grin , i know that the cow is a divinity in india , is their any regions that cow meat is eaten or forbideen in al india ?

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
this one is super easy no fiance needed grin

u can do it easily

in a pressure cooker put cinnamon and saunf

let them splutter and then add chopped onions and fry

add mutton pieces medium sized half a kg to the mix and fry

then add algerian spices ginger garlic paste red chilli powder turmeric salt coriander leaves

cook for some time (dont put the cooker lid on)

next remove the cooker from the flame and add beaten curd (enough to make a paste)

and cook it

after 3-5 minutes of cooking put the lid on and pressure cook the entire mix till tender 2-3 whistle should be enough (depends on ur goat grin)

after that remove the mix and grind it untill it forms a mince

add little mustard or olive oil lemon juice to the mince and role them into small/medium round balls/oval balls/flat /any shape

now deep fry them in oil

take the balls out and u have mutton kebab ready to be served with pudina/mint chutney / onion rings grin grin grin

easy peasy grin

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
Algerian1:

thanks , we have a recipe close to this in algerian cuisine , goat meet are not eaten a lot in algeria , we like sheep meat, it have better taste specially the liver

i have a weird question about Cow grin , i know that the cow is a divinity in india , is their any regions that cow meat is eaten or forbideen in al india ?

lot of misconceptions about India

cow is not considered divine parse

the role of cow is divine,

India was a agricultural country since ancient times , so without cows agricultural lifestyle not possible , hence cow was forbidden to be eaten , if people started eating cows , the numbers will fall down and this will hamper peoples livelihood.

and this became a tradition

same like Islam forbade pork and wine , since these used to to associated with the bad habits where Islam first took root.

in india many hindus eat beef and many muslims eat pork

beef is mostly sold inside muslim/christian localities not in the open unless they r in majority of numbers.

mostly good people take care about not hurting each others religious sensibilities.

mostly it is western media al jazerra and the western neighbor p......... country plus some fuuking india media who spread conflicting and distorted news.

me i don't follow my religion but this is sometime i follow with fervor , no compromise.

in a foreign country almost came to blows becz i almost got served beef , escaped by a hairs breath u dont beat up a 4 star chef in a foreign country and escape punishment . now always go for vegetarian while abroad. grin grin grin

lol sheep is not eaten much in india , mutton is universal favorite grin

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
nemesis2uagain:
this one is super easy no fiance needed grin

u can do it easily

in a pressure cooker put cinnamon and saunf

let them splutter and then add chopped onions and fry

add mutton pieces medium sized half a kg to the mix and fry

then add algerian spices ginger garlic paste red chilli powder turmeric salt coriander leaves

cook for some time (dont put the cooker lid on)

next remove the cooker from the flame and add beaten curd (enough to make a paste)

and cook it

after 3-5 minutes of cooking put the lid on and pressure cook the entire mix till tender 2-3 whistle should be enough (depends on ur goat grin)

after that remove the mix and grind it untill it forms a mince

add little mustard or olive oil lemon juice to the mince and role them into small/medium round balls/oval balls/flat /any shape

now deep fry them in oil

take the balls out and u have mutton kebab ready to be served with pudina/mint chutney / onion rings grin grin grin

easy peasy grin

look delicious , thanks for the recipe and fiancee is always needed , it taste better when its cooked with love grin

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by MikeCZA: 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
I had to double check of I am still in the foreign affairs section.

Anyway! Only English speaking men braai kibabs and put spice or season their wors. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (668) (Reply)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.