Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

My Experience As A Welder Episode 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Experience As A Welder Episode 2 (647 Views)

My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate / My Experience As A Welder Episode 1 / My Experience As A Welder (complete Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience As A Welder Episode 2 by Sirlegendy(m): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
Episode 2.. They will tell me on the welding machine but i can’t people will start laughing at me there were many people before i came, some of them are not even upto my younger one ***if i have ,cuz am d last born*** they will be sending me as if am their age mate, small boy will say moses go and bring spanner 13 so i come they wonder will i continue like this?? in a week time i became serious to the extend my boss complimented and in few days time i was now given incharge of the shop he says i can send anybody in the workshop as i like that nobody should send me again,, i was over joyous but i know in me that i work towards it. my oga was not around one day and sombody bring work and i say let me try… it take me about 6 trial before i could start the lister because we have no light i put on my safety google (Protective Welding glass) i switch the welding machine on and get closer to the work but with the help of that safety glass it was too dark that i could not even see what i wanted to weld so i removed the glass and weld it with my naked eyes. after the work the man paid me and left but when i got home in the night something happpened T.B.C Read more @ http://rafikizone.tk
Re: My Experience As A Welder Episode 2 by Sirlegendy(m): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2016
Episode 3… I was watching film when suddenly i discovered that it is like something entered my eye i went outside and wash my eye with water it got increased i was scared because i dont’t want to loose my sight at early age.. i could’nt cry but when i wink tears kept on flowing from my eyes jesus am dead what should i do?i can’t tell my parents because if they should know the other side of the work they will stop me from working there so i keep it to myself but i know my eyes are not alrighr. it will be as if they pour sand into my eyes or somebody is piecing needles into my eyes i could not watch film again am tired i feel like commiting suicide but that is not possible the worst part of it is that i could’nt sleep because if i manage to close my eyes tears will be flowing and if i open them it still hurts badly so i could not sleep. everybody got to bed and had started enjoing their self but i was on the bed like a poisoned beast my mind could not rest so this is what i will be suffering everyday i mumured what even happen but i dont realy know what happen i was praying for sleep to come but it refuses to come i could not look at the lights because it will hurt the more so i switch my light off i could not read rafikizone.tk stories that night but it was as if my prayer was heard sleep came and took over my worry. T.B.C Read more @ http://rafikizone.tk . . . . SOURCE: http://rafikizone.tk
Re: My Experience As A Welder Episode 2 by Sirlegendy(m): 9:59am On Jul 12, 2016
Plenty episode have been posted view all @ http://www.rafikizone.tk/forum2_theme_112870390.xhtml?tema=1

(1) (Reply)

deleted / Chronicles Of A Kwara State Corper, Episode 1 / The Tribulations Of Aduke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.