Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate (8343 Views)

We're Monsters In Camouflage( My Experience As A Young Soldier.) / My Experience As A Welder By Sirlegendy / My Experience As A Welder (complete Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 11, 2017
A short real story about myself as a freshman in the university of Lagos.
Re: My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 11, 2017
Let's see the fake story grin
LARRYDKING:
A short real story about myself as a freshman in the university of Lagos.
Re: My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate by tomzz(m): 10:32pm On May 11, 2017
ftc after a few days as a nairalander waiting for the story takes the front seat
Re: My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate by 3mmanhu3l(m): 10:36pm On May 11, 2017
Oya say your rubbish and go
Re: My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 11, 2017
Merely hearing ‘University of Lagos’ sent a chill pill down my spine, i immediately relaxed my right arm on the sofa with the left fingers firmly gripping my cell phone to my ear. An unusual electrification went through my veins as i patiently listened to Sam.

Sam : “University of Lagos’ admission list is out, now on jamb’s website, are you aware? ”

Without giving him a notice, i disconnected Sam off the phone and he didn’t bother calling back either, I guess he understood. My heartbeat increased as it seemed I would vomit some of my internal organs. In a matter of seconds, i was already in a pool of my own sweat praying fervently within myself that i be among the lucky few that would be selected, just as if my prayer could have changed anything at that moment.

I clasped my phone swiftly, banged my thumb on my chrome browser and before my eyes appeared the box wherein my Jamb registration number was to be typed. Since i had it copied into my clipboard, all I did was to simply paste, then clicked on the “check admission status” icon. The traffic on the site or the poor MTN network in the ancient community i had resided could have fostered a delay which didn’t help the situation.

I wanted to be in unilag, it is but a quest i craved to achieve. A zeal i had nurtured since i was younger. Majorly, i had wanted to represent unilag at the ‘zain African challenge, battle of the brains’, a reality TV programme i use to watched unilag perform excellently in, defeating competing universities from across African. I had also heard the prettiest girls around the globe make the sole decision of choosing the university of first choice after which the university herself maps out modalities to select the prettiest.

At the next blink, before my eyes was the offer of provisional admission to study Mechanical Engineering by one of the most prestigious Nigerian universities and undoubtedly, the classiest. I could not contain myself as i screamed at the top of my voice. I ran down the street to discharge some energy i didn’t know how i stored in the first place. It was one happy moment of my life.

2 Likes

Re: My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 11, 2017
CC: FrancisTony, Davbravo, Ibadanfinest, lanodinho.

Una no tell me say na so im go be.
Re: My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 11, 2017
My father has his house built in Lagos but i ran away from home at a very tender age, not from pressure of any kind but solely because i cherish privacy, the one i may not get with mummy around. I lived in Ogun state, where i enjoyed the life of a bachelor even as a teenager. Having my earlier education in a very friendly and siren environment is one thing i would look back at and wish every other part of the country could enjoy.

As a new student of the university of Lagos, and returning to Lagos after a long period, i became the freshest ‘Jonny Just Come’ in town. I was never new into the system but fitting back into the hustle and bustle of Lagos was killing, getting scammed by the conductors in a twinkle of an eye is saddening but more disheartening is the unending patience you have to learn when stuck in Lagos traffic. This school environment should be different, or so i thought. However, when I first got caught in traffic within Yaba area of Lagos for 45 minutes, a journey estimated to be less than 10 minutes, i concluded I have arrived in a military zone.

Having to ballot for 12 straight hours for a bed space to no avail, was my first crazy experience. I was glad the university was considering freshmen for accommodation first and was almost sure it would be walk over for me since the balloting was on first come, first serve basis and I was good at keeping to time. As a tech inclined person, I knew the rudiment of the process and i prepare well for the day. At exactly the time we were adjoined to access the given URL, the site was inaccessible. This was almost the case for over 12 hours. Intermittently, the site become accessible and a few lucky ones clinch the limited accommodation. It was a very frustrating exercise but somehow, some ways, i conquered.
I have finally conquered and i have secured accommodation for the session, that very nice part of me kept saying as i hurried down to my Eni Njoku hall of residence. I made my clearance and i went to the room i was allocated to stay. Living with people in a room could hellish for me but since it is meant to be a four man room, i would cope, i consoled myself. Although, everywhere was looking congested already, i wasn’t ready to keep within my my my previous way of life.

I decided to check into a cafeteria in the hostel after the long day work. A pretty short woman whom hitherto i don’t know her name warmly welcomed me with a smile.

Me : “Madam, can i have a plate of rice, a meat, a fish, an egg with a coke please? I am exhausted”.

Madam: “ Welcome, with time, freshmen become used to the stress” she said.

Me: “No, I’m a new student(forming boss), not a freshman”, i replied jokingly adding that freshmen don’t know their right form wrong but i do.

Madam: “Ok then. You would enjoy here especially when others arrive”.

i began to reason within me which “others ” she was referring to, after all, everywhere was getting congested already. I hope they won’t come, i said to myself as i took away my food.

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 11, 2017
My first class gave me a good sense of belonging, all classrooms in the faculty of engineering were constructed to standard. My eyes could not evade the air conditioning system fixed to all sides of the classroom, the projectors fixed to the roof and directed to the electronic board, the neatly fixed chairs and tables bolted to the ground as well as the free internet access almost everywhere on campus. Having been to some other institutions, I only but concluded that unilag is a paradise among her peers and the standard facilities can only be found in few first generation universities. A guy whom till date i still can’t seem to recollect stared at me intermittently as I seemed to nod my head in affirmation to the teaching, he must have mistaken my nodding for understanding as he requested that i explained the large diagram that has been put to the white board by the lecturer.

Guy: “Please what exactly is he talking about? I’m not understanding” , He asked with confusion boldly inscribed on his cute face.

Me: “It’s a very interesting topic and easily comprehensible too, i would teach you the basic within few minutes when the class is over. For now, i will like concentrate”, I whispered with a grin.

The class ended in a jiffy and i disappeared from the class, I can’t give what i don’t have, i have always known that.

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 11, 2017
Two weeks is gone and just like the prediction the food seller made, the hostel was full to the brim. My room, initially meant for 4 has already had 9 occupants. Both day and night, everywhere would remain hot like there was a furnace sited somewhere around. Staying in my room would certainly give you a feel of what Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego went through in the hand of King Nebuchadnezzar. It didn’t come as a shock since i had a picture of such scenario painted in my head already, however, the hardship that followed was just unbearable.

A typical day at Eni Njoku hall for me was not the best. Getting to be forced off my bed by the noise of my roomies wasn’t as annoying as getting to the tap for a bucket of water only to meet the queue you won’t dare to join if you value time. Cutting corners into the queue wouldn’t help either as hefty looking guys just returning from the gym to take a shower won’t hesitate to daze a big blow on one’s nose if he dares to play smart, yet, they are never violent guys. What about getting trapped under the shower without water to rinse the soap on your head and face. It can be discouraging but not as much as realising there is no water in the whole hostel even when there is power to pump an ocean into the into the university, not even a sachet to ease your frustrated nerves. Returning in the evening to be embraced by the concentrated odour that emanates from the toilets used by some students who wouldn’t bother sending their urine or poo some meters down the drain which really choke the lungs, and having to dug hefty bodies as they walk along the corridor to avoid a fight with some unfamiliar faces is such a confusing constrain. These were terrible experiences for a freshman who has never lived outside his comfort zone, the impressions created would not easily elude my memory. The routine of things continued as I gradually began to fit myself into the system.

2 Likes

Re: My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate by abbeylli(m): 1:04am On May 12, 2017
Ride on getting interesting
Re: My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate by Evidence1000(m): 2:54am On May 12, 2017
Please come and complete the story o. It's very interesting.
Re: My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate by Nobody: 4:16am On May 12, 2017
Evidence1000:
Please come and complete the story o. It's very interesting.

As soo as their is power, I'd complete everything.
Re: My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate by Nobody: 4:37am On May 12, 2017
I had started missing home and academic works were becoming voluminous, assignments mounted more pressure and i expected a lot more dedication from myself but the inspiration wasn’t just there and the zeal to make achieve great academic feast which i have nursed slipped away while i watched it go. I was fast becoming impatient with myself and frustration which happens to be a pair of impatience infiltrated me slowly. The semester was already in the 5th week but I was yet to locate my bearing among my colleagues. Confusion which happens to be the father of both impatience and frustration added to my tribulation.

The facilities i so cherished in our halls and classrooms soon became a curse in disguise as i discovered the classrooms were always being locked to avoid the facilities from being carted away, thereby refraining student from using the classrooms for night studies until maybe during exam. Studying in the library had never been my habit, I’m among the few who find comfort reading in their closest than advertising to the world when and how they study. However, owing to the geographical location of the university, I was left with the only option of keeping my ‘‘privacy mentality’’ in my father’s house while i adapt to the new way of life. I hastily moved to close all loopholes but some resistances, physical or metaphysical wouldn’t just be on their own but cross my path.

The test week came sooner than i expected and with my level of preparation which was next to zero(after a lot of studies anyways), i entered the hall each time banging and banging the test repeatedly. These test sometime constitute as high as 40%, sometimes, 30% to the entire mark for the course. After my tests, i knew i needed a miracle to get myself on a better track for excellence. The library has not always been my friend but owing to the mess i have gotten myself into the past week, i needed to make the best use of the library, and in a short duration of time too.

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate by Nobody: 4:37am On May 12, 2017
On a fateful, sunny afternoon after class, i took my books and other materials to the library. The queue at the clock room was not one i was willing to join and seeing other impatient students like me drop their bags at the basement of the library, i followed suit thinking our properties were safe anywhere on campus (as per unilag). I hastened into the library to jack the hell outta myself but caught myself mainly flipping through the pages of the books. I wasn’t sure i had gained anything but time flew so fast and it was night already, i had to return to the hostel. I packed my book, gave myself in for the routine checks by the security officers at the exit of the library and headed to the basement for my bag. To my greatest dismay, my bag was no where in sight.

“It could have been that a good Samaritan who saw it one the concrete ground and helped in changing the position”, i tried to make good thoughts out of the terrible situation.

“It could also have been that someone mistook my bag for his and would realize pretty soon to return
it”, i consoled myself as i kept searching swiftly and lamenting too.

For someone whose academics needed remedy like mine, the last thing that should have happened was a mysterious disappearance of my most treasured asset. Stealing my bag means terminating the semester and sending me home. It contained my main note, numerous photocopies, some other notes, my wristwatch, my everything. As i sat back, meditating on how great the havoc can be, I realized others coming for their bags left nothing in them before they were dropped their. I played myself into the hands of my petty thief by being impatient or maybe, i was played by others who dropped their bags there. In great pains, i concluded that as soon as i had gathered enough materials, i was going to make copies of all the notes again. I kept checking back if God would touch the thief’s heart to have pity on me and return the book, God never did.

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate by Nobody: 4:39am On May 12, 2017
The student union was ready for action, the news and rumour has finally come to reality. The coordinated movement by the union leaders and the students was second to none. I gazed from the last floor of King Jaja hall of residence where i had decided to take the breakfast that morning. It was the first time i was withnessing a well coordinated movement by the students and their leaders. It was a protest against the management on issues bothering on the welfare of the students. My phone vibrated as i glanced to see who the caller is. It was Segun. Segun is a friend from the faculty of business administration, accounting to be precise and was also a hall mate with whom I gist often.

Me: “Speak on Segun”.

Segun: “Are you withnessing the procession? Well, I’m not going to be part of that. Join me at Julius Berger hall, a programme is ongoing and our ‘choa’ is sure” .

On hearing “choa”, a slang that means food to any Akokites, i responded swiftly, “I’ll join you shortly” and i disconnected.

I dashed out to the photocopy guy at the back of my faculty to see if i could make some copies of the lost notes. AY as the photocopy guy is fondly called was not working for the day like all others, that was because he feared the unpredictable nature of students protesting during protests.

Me: “AY, congratulate yourself, you would be making a lot today. Kindly help me with the copies of all the materials that has been brought to you from out class this semester and give me the cost estimate ”.

AY:”You see say light no dey and una dey protest join, come back the the tension is less”.

All attempts to persuade AY for a copies of the notes was futile. With all hope lost on getting some copies, I then decided to join Segun at Julius Berger hall for the chao. On my way, i met Akin, a course mate who told me he was also heading to JB as Julius Berger hall is fondly called. We both arrived the venue and enter like we were interested in the event. Unfortunately, we were ushered to the front seat where we intermittently have eye contacts with the special guests on the high table. It was when i enter than i realised it was a programme organised by economics students and had students from other institutions in attendance. I could not relate with any of the jargon.I wasn’t interested in the talk, just the choa.

Segun must have been a good influence on me since we meet. Aside going for choas everywhere there are traces of it, he parties and womanises as well. While i don’t do either of the two, I love choa as much as he does.I remembered having a breakfast wonderful meal before moving to JB. Then I whispered to Segun

Me : “Ogbeni, watin be dis, i don chop before i come hear, i one dey go self”.

Segun :”You are sitting at the front, and on the middle chair, it’s a game over bro, a big one”, he said with a wicked grin on his face.

Me : “ Just watch me as i do it ”, i responded.

As i stood to take my leave, the anchor announced it was time for the item 7. I was bereft of what else to do, or what style to sit back with. A thought quickly flashed across my mind. I removed my handkerchief and wallet from the back pocket as if it was what made me stand in the first place and i used the handkerchief to slightly clean the chair, after which i gentle sat.

After getting the choa, we left for the faculty. I glanced at my phone to see a 6 missed calls. Mum must have heard about the student protest and had called to warm me not to involve myself. As i was about calling her back, dad’s call came in. “ she called dad”, i concluded.

Me: “Dad! How are you sir?”

Dad: “ why haven’t you been picking you mum’s calls?”.

Me: “ I went for a choa and i wasn’t with my phone”.

Dad: “We are aware there is a protest on campus, when are you coming home?”

Me: “The situation is under control, i don’t think i will be coming home”.

Dad: “Your mum wants you home”.

Me:”I would call her now”.

Dad: “ Okay. Be careful”.

*Dad disconnects*

*mum calls again*

Mum: ”Where has your phone been?”.

Me: “It was on silence and i went for choa”.

Mum: “You dare go for choa when there is a protest? Start coming home now with that choa”.

Me: ” Mum, everything is under contr.…”.

Mum: “move down home now!!”.

*Mum disconnect*

Early around 7 am, we received a message from the management ordering all students to leave their various halls of residence and go home as academic activities were thereafter suspended. It appeared like a big nightmare to me, i had book and everyone was busy packing their luggage to exit the university. It appeared a great moment for the student who hastily packed their properties out of the halls. Even my closest pals willing to release their notes wouldn’t do so since there was no photocopy stand around. On the other hand, I was glad i would have enough time to study some books if i get lucky to snap some notes and equally get to see my family again.

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate by Nobody: 4:40am On May 12, 2017
Days ran into weeks as students remained at home, patiently waiting for the next action. For me, nothing could have been more horrific than having a “wicked mid semester break” and getting to do nothing with it. As i lazed away time around with friend and foes alike, i secretly wished the D day would never come. My routine was very simple, sleep, eat and play video games with friends. I was sure the management was ready to curb our excesses at that moment.
It was three weeks and as expected, the university senate had concluded on the decisive punishment to give us all. I got a call from Augustine informing me that the university had resumed academic activities with immediate effect and exam was to starts in a week.

*Phone rings*

Me: “To what do i owe this august call”, i flattered.
Augustine: “The worst has happened, Exam is in 7 days”.
Me: “You are a compound fool, how can you wish us failure at this perilous time?”.
Augustine:” You may be the bigger fool if you don’t get your ass on campus to sign the indemnity form in two days”, he said laughing.
Me: “What indemnity form?”.
Augustine:”See you in school”.

*Augustine disconnects phone*

Augustine is a course mate and a close friend too. He never call to break good news, he simply loves to see other tremble after dropping any of his numerous bad new. It is no doubt a very bad news for me. No note, no photocopies, soft copies, E-books and all. I had just a week to get them and know study them all. I need to become a superman overnight to cover lost grounds. All these thoughts flew across my mind as i decided to authenticate the very dangerous gist my dangerous friend had dropped. I lunched my whatsapp application to check the class group. Everywhere was loaded with BC and counter BC adjoining students not to sign the indemnity form. It was then reality dawn on me. I wasn’t ready for an exam so it was in my interest that i begin my campaign and support for the union leaders, just maybe the date would be shifted further.

The management had threatened that if any student fails to sign the indemnity in 5 days, his studentship would be forfeited. Left with no choice, i went on the last day to sign the indemnity, and to my greatest surprise, the university’s activities had returned to normalcy. As we meet one another in the process of signing the indemnity, we called one another “sly” which Akokites term to mean betrayer. We had betrayed the union leaders and ourselves too. Next was the exam.

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate by Nobody: 4:41am On May 12, 2017
After much consumption of nescafe and overnight, I proceeded for my first exam in the university of Lagos. The Engineering Lecture Theater was the venue for my first paper. I never went with the intention to cheat, however, the spaces we had to give one another got me furious of whether it was a “Dead or Alive” situation. I had found a wonderful spot at the back of the class where two giant air conditioning systems have been mounted.

The question papers were shared along side the answer as i anxiously hijacked mine from the invigilator and peeped stylishly into it. It was a shock of my life to see that all 7 questions look as though they were typed in Arabic. I wasn’t sure if the lecturers who taught the course actually took their time to go over the what they had taught us. I started sweating profusely even when two giant AC were stationed right behind me. I became nervous as my materials began to vibrated. In the process, my pen fell to the ground, as i bent to pick , i deep a loud voice, it was the invigilator’s voice.

Invigilator: “What are you picking down there?”
Me: “My p”
Invigilator: “Oya stand up, I have to isolate you”.
Me:”Sir..”
Invigilator:”Just follow me”.

It was then i confirmed that some spiritual forces from Europe were taking the exam with me. I was isolated as the for the period of the exam. It was then i remembered i didn’t pray to the venue. I simply started the Lord’s prayer while i wish the clock would tick faster. I played some mind games on the examiner and i attempted the few definition questions that could fetch me enough marks to pass the course.

Pens up!! It was 2 hours already and the invigilators had collected the answer sheets. It was my saddest day in school. I strolled out of the hall with my head buried in shame and sluggishly dragged my feet around the sides of the hall, groaning in pains and gnashing my teeth. I listened to the gist from colleagues on how easy the exam was and how they all killed it. I concluded i wouldn’t allow it weigh me down so i forged ahead to the library where i went to prepare for the next paper.

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate by Nobody: 4:43am On May 12, 2017
ol
Re: My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate by davbravo(m): 2:28pm On May 12, 2017
following.....carry on
Re: My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate by Nobody: 11:22am On May 14, 2017
It is EEG201 this time, a core course of the students of the electrical and electronics engineering department. I had earlier seen the score of my test of which i scored 24out of 50. I vowed to kill the exam, or so i thought. We queued into the the last floor of the system engineering building where the exam was to take place. My spirit was so high as i needed a very good grade in other courses to rectify my misdeed in the previous exam.

The answer sheet was first share and then the question paper. On getting mine, i observed that they were questions i could attempt but under that time duration, it was practically impossible, at least, for me. Electrical circuit analysis is funny, a wrong sign convention would mess your whole work if great care is not taken. The circuits were wield one too. After the exam, i joined my colleagues to gist for few seconds only to find out that i had may series of mistakes in my analysis and i needed a miracle to pull a C.

I became tired of everything, I just wanted to go home. I continue the exam and events kept unfolding in the fashion the early ones had been. I became and reading became even more difficult and boring. No one was going to understand everything i had been through. I simply hung on till it was over and i decided to finally go home.

I had not done the best in the semester’s exam but i was glad it was over and i would finally have time to reflect on the my mistakes and take precautions for the next thing. Beyond that, i would have good rest to recover from the pressure, trauma, sickness and pains i went through in the hellish first semester experience. As i packed a few clothes into my box, i reflected on how poor my result would be when they are finally released and if i would ever recover from the shock that awaits me in the few weeks to come.

I bid my roommates farewell as i departed.

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate by Ramwab94(m): 12:41pm On May 14, 2017
Actually Circuit Theory is a very messed up and complicated course. As a student offering the course virtually every semester here in Ilaro, right from my National Diploma days, until this HND period, it'd been a very nasty experience. Anyway, Larry, I really love your decision to pickup your writing material and flaunt the prowess of your writing skills. I can't wait to read further your experience as an Engineering Student in Unilag. Following you bumper to....
Re: My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 14, 2017
Ramwab94:
Actually Circuit Theory is a very messed up and complicated course. As a student offering the course virtually every semester here in Ilaro, right from my National Diploma days, until this HND period, it'd been a very nasty experience. Anyway, Larry, I really love your decision to pickup your writing material and flaunt the prowess of your writing skills. I can't wait to read further your experience as an Engineering Student in Unilag. Following you bumper to....

lol. U're at what level?
Re: My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate by Ramwab94(m): 10:50pm On May 17, 2017
LARRYDKING:

lol. U're at what level?
HND 1 sir.
Re: My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 17, 2017
Ramwab94:
HND 1 sir.
I know u and u know me too. Remember me?
Re: My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate by Evidence1000(m): 2:18pm On May 18, 2017
Please come and continue the story nah.
Re: My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate by Ramwab94(m): 9:45pm On May 18, 2017
LARRYDKING:

I know u and u know me too. Remember me?
No sir. I really can't recollect. More explanation would be well appreciated.
Re: My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 18, 2017
Ramwab94:
No sir. I really can't recollect. More explanation would be well appreciated.

pm me.
Re: My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate by Ramwab94(m): 7:11am On May 19, 2017
LARRYDKING:

pm me.
I've done just that.
Re: My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 19, 2017
greatest akokite! nice story by the way

coming from same faculty all what you've been saying isn't lie jare especially my departmental course eeg 201 taken by dr Ayorinde(for electrical student) .

Guy tell us about DLI experience (i guess you are not a direct entry student) , hall weeks, geg classes(e.g Dr Akano) , department beef, faculty election etc.
Re: My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate by Nobody: 11:57am On May 20, 2017

coming from same faculty all what you've been saying isn't lie jare especially my departmental course eeg 201 taken by dr Ayorinde(for electrical student) .

Guy tell us about DLI experience (i guess you are not a direct entry student) , hall weeks, geg classes(e.g Dr Akano) , department beef, faculty election etc.

I came in 2ru DE.
Re: My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate by Nobody: 11:59am On May 20, 2017

I came in 2ru DE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Rebellion Against Soyinka, Achebe – Osundare / Game Of The Heart / Tade Ipadeola Wins 2013 Nigeria Prize For Literature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.