Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Bayelsans Scramble To Get One Month January Salary (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bayelsans Scramble To Get One Month January Salary (photos) (500 Views)

39" INNJOO ANDROID Tv4 For Sale.. One Month Old / Just In: Bayelsans To Join Nationwide Protests Against Buhar / What Will Be Left Of Nigeria Mmm In Next One Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsans Scramble To Get One Month January Salary (photos) by zico530(m): 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
Bayelsans, particularly primary school teachers and staff of Southern Ijaw Education Authority converged at the premises of UBA PLC to be verified and get paid of their January salary. It came as a relief to some and equally compounded the woes of others, due to the government's decision not to pay all those who were employed from 2008. While some waited under the hot sun to get verified, others went home dijected and disappointed. It could be recalled the Bayelsa State government is owing workers six months salaries, while some LGAs are owing up to 11 months salaries. Although some have been paid January salary, others are yet to get theirs. The government put the blame on dwindling revenue accrued to the state, hence his decision to pay 50% salaries starting from February pending when the economy improves.

Re: Bayelsans Scramble To Get One Month January Salary (photos) by osesology(m): 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lol! naija my naija, what art thou turn to?
Re: Bayelsans Scramble To Get One Month January Salary (photos) by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
I see GHOST WORKERS!!!
Re: Bayelsans Scramble To Get One Month January Salary (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I see GHOST WORKERS!!!
Good pm bro, please check your email, I just replied your mail.

(1) (Reply)

FRSC Impounds An Overloaded Vehicle (photos) / Update: Information For All The Nairalanders Both Old And New Members. / Islam A Religion That Promotes "Peace" Or "War"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.