Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,487 members, 7,781,461 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:48 PM

Programming Partnership - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming Partnership (943 Views)

A Programming Partnership Offer. / I Need A Programmer For Partnership / Programmer For Partnership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Programming Partnership by Mikkyking: 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hi guys am Nwali Alex by name I am a 3d environment designer and I need partnership with the creation of the game I need someone to do the coding of the game and if you are interested you can message me on whatsapp with these number 08123955106 everyone is destined too make it

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Adsense Account... US/UK / Fibonnacci Search / Bulk Sms App For Andoid To Send Sms With Custom Sender Id To Your Phone Contacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.