Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

A Programming Partnership Offer. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Programming Partnership Offer. (874 Views)

People Who Thinks HTML Is A Programming Language (meme) / HTML5 A Programming Language Or Not / How To Land A Programming Job In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Programming Partnership Offer. by Oohrhii(m): 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
My name is Temitope a business man and an entrepreneur.

I understand and believe in the fact that ICT is the future.

I also understand the challenges in Nigeria and how difficult it can be to achieve ones dream. Sometimes you have this beautiful concept to develop something that’s going to change the game, you have the zeal, and the skill.. but no money or amenities to bring it alive. Well you are in luck.

I and my team are willing to support anyone who has something unique to offer, has the skill, the willingness to work relentlessly and is ready to take the plunge.

We are not going to dash you money or anything like that, it’s your idea, even though we would hear it and make our decisions, we believe you should be ready to make the sacrifice too if you truly believe in what you are pitching.

We would provide you with virtually everything you need to build the dream, from electricity to internet to accommodation if need be. If you are so passionate and hard working, we could even go a notch higher by offering you some token to keep body and soul together. It’s a dream remember... it shouldn’t come easy.

What we get in return? A part ownership of the said development.

There are various things that could be done. Nigeria presently is a suckling baby ... waiting to be harnessed in the ICT world. Let’s do it together.

Tip: If you can develop financial trading softwares like Trading Platforms, CRMs, Banking Scripts.. etc, it can be an edge.

It’s easy to read about others, question is can they read about you?

Got something? Email me directly temitope@acmbrokers.com.
Re: A Programming Partnership Offer. by EasternActivist: 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
And you're?
Location?

(1) (Reply)

Blockchain Programmer Needed / Verified Nigeria Adsense Account For Sale / Android Senior Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.