Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here - Religion (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here (69874 Views)

14 Inspiring Bible Verses About God's Love / 10 Hard Questions About Speaking In Tongues With Answers / Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:17am On Dec 04, 2016
DeepSight:

Having addressed all that, when are you going to address the 20 verses I showed you from your own Holy Scripture repudiating the Trinity?

I'll do that this afternoon sir .
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by DeepSight(m): 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I'll do that this afternoon sir .

What!

How be it that Yahweh hath conspired with his angels and cast a lying spirit into thee.

Behold, the feet of those that.....

(Ananias and Saphira)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
DeepSight:

People can find their purpose even in "delusion" - as you describe it and some others who are not so "deluded" at all may still not find their purpose.
Everything does happen for a reason in the great Karmaic circle of life.
What's your opinion on predestination?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
DeepSight:

What!

How be it that Yahweh hath conspired with his angels and cast a lying spirit into thee.

Behold, the feet of those that.....

(Ananias and Saphira)

grin grin grin grin

Lol sir . Give me time . I promise I'll do justice to those questions wink
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
Image123:

The moral man, you must be born again.
According to the Lord's Will. wink
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

No Shiloh ?
Did you really expect me to stay for Shiloh
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
4kings:

Did you really expect me to stay for Shiloh

What's wrong with staying for Shiloh . You are a deist not Satan .
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I have stuff to do at home.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
4kings:

I have stuff to do at home.

I don't buy it
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I don't buy it
I need to complete a programming project, exams didn't let me get anywhere, and time is very precious to me.
Besides I'm used to Oyedepo's preaching.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
4kings:

I need to complete a programming project, exams didn't let me get anywhere, and time is very precious to me.
Besides I'm used to Oyedepo's preaching.

Programming project ? Aint you in Banking and Finance
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Programming project ? Aint you in Banking and Finance
Accounting actually.
But I don't like the course.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
4kings:

Accounting actually.
But I don't like the course.

You don't like Accounting ? Why ?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You don't like Accounting ? Why ?
I feel accountants are automated and can't think for themselves.
And I love programming and 3d-designing(sometimes), than looking at my accounting note.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
4kings:

I feel accountants are automated and can't think for themselves.
And I love programming and 3d-designing(sometimes), than looking at my accounting note.

About from python , what other programming languages do you know ?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

About from python , what other programming languages do you know ?
Just 'C'.
I don't think I should care about learning more.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
4kings:

Just 'C'.
I don't think I should care about learning more.

Since you dont like Accounting , will you go for a second degree in another program ?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Since you dont like Accounting , will you go for a second degree in another program ?
Ya but that would most likely be online
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
4kings:

Ya but that would most likely be online

I take online lectures on Robotics and Artificial Intelligence ... and 28 other courses - History , Spanish , Writing , Genetics , and so many others grin
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by DeepSight(m): 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
4kings:

What's your opinion on predestination?

Everything has happened already and you only live in the simulated reality to help you experience it and thus attain God Consciousness. Once you depart the simulation at death, you will have to stand absent the body with the full force of all ethereal forces about you and stand with identity and character, which hopefully, you will have developed while in the simulation.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 11:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I take online lectures on Robotics and Artificial Intelligence ... and 28 other courses - History , Spanish , Writing , Genetics , and so many others grin

Wow
I already started Artificial Intelligence on Udacity.
So u could help me out with Bayes network wink
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by DeepSight(m): 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

He may not be Shaitan (the one who claps his wings and flies off into the sky in a rage whilst farting loudly at the recital of Islamic prayers - as per the claim of some Muslim Hadiths or writings) - but Oyedepo certainly bears a close resemblance to said Shaitan.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
DeepSight:

Everything has happened already and you only live in the simulated reality to help you experience it and thus attain God Consciousness. Once you depart the simulation at death, you will have to stand absent the body with the full force of all ethereal forces about you and stand with identity and character, which hopefully, you will have developed will in the simulation.

@ The emboldened text - Does this explain why we have de ja vu , dreams that come true and prophecies ?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
DeepSight:

He may not be Shaitan (the one who claps his wings and flies off into the sky in a rage whilst farting loudly at the recital of Islamic prayers - as per the claim of some Muslim Hadiths or writings) - but Oyedepo certainly bears a close resemblance to said Shaitan.

shocked shocked

I no follow oo
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by DeepSight(m): 11:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin grin grin

Lol sir . Give me time . I promise I'll do justice to those questions wink

Come my child, what is this spirit that has taken firm grasp of thee?

A spirit with a tail, a forked tongue and hoofs? That very spirit that carrieth a pitchfork about?

I can smell sulphur.

Can I trust that in answering those questions you will not force your preconceived notions into the evident scripture and do as many Christians do: namely reject scripture outright in favor of that which they already believe?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
DeepSight:

Everything has happened already and you only live in the simulated reality to help you experience it and thus attain God Consciousness. Once you depart the simulation at death, you will have to stand absent the body with the full force of all ethereal forces about you and stand with identity and character, which hopefully, you will have developed while in the simulation.
Again with the simulation!!!
Well I don't know till I know.

Thoughts of simulation creeps me out because I can't think of a rebuttal.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
4kings:

Wow
I already started Artificial Intelligence on Udacity

I download the videos there . Boy o boy ! You have a predilection for Computer Science . I love Computer Science but CU can't handle that program . We don't think , its cram and pour .

But I developed interest in Networking , AI and Software Engineering . I love Robotics too . Just go to futurelearn.com to enroll

So u could help me out with Bayes network wink

Its just the rudiments nothing advanced yet . I have so many stuff to read about . My latest thread shows I'm doing a good work though . And from nowhere I now developed interest in Greek Philosophers especially Zeno of Elea and Parmenides. I'm looking into Zeno's paradoxes though .
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by DeepSight(m): 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

shocked shocked

I no follow oo

Na so Mohammedans talk say Satan dey do if them fire dem prayer for am.

Oyedepo resemble Shaitan.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by DeepSight(m): 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
4kings:

Again with the simulation!!!
Well I don't know till I know.

Thoughts of simulation creeps me out because I can't think of a rebuttal.

Have you ever taken a really cold hard look at yourself in a mirror?

What do you think you are?

What do you think your body is?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by DeepSight(m): 11:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

@ The emboldened text - Does this explain why we have de ja vu , dreams that come true and prophecies ?

It does.

Indeed, my own dreams of the future always occur in such precise detail that I can often predict what will transpire in many situations. The accuracy is so unnerving - but as I am used to it from childhood I just see it as normal. It doesn't freak me out at all.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
DeepSight:

Have you ever taken a really cold hard look at yourself in a mirror?

What do you think you are?
Well I don't think I'm a hologram.

What do you think your body is?
made from natural process.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 11:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I download the videos there . Boy o boy ! You have a predilection for Computer Science . I love Computer Science but CU can't handle that program . We don't think , its cram and pour .

But I developed interest in Networking , AI and Software Engineering . I love Robotics too . Just go to futurelearn.com to enroll

Its just rudimentary nothing advanced yet . I have so many stuff to read about . My latest thread shows I'm doing a good work though . And from nowhere I now developed interest in Greek Philosophers especially Zeno of Elea and Parmenides. I'm looking into Zeno's paradoxes though .
Thanks for the site.
Just finished scanning it, I think it's good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! / Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.