Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja (20762 Views)

Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) / Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS / Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by Marcelinho(m): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2016
too bad for this country, how then do we move forward ?
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by smogup: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2016
Abokies are the problems of this country
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by idesylvester(m): 8:38am On Jul 12, 2016
Right now I expect the so called kaduna governor malam nasir El rufai wu has made knwn 2 all Christian that he doesn't like Jesus gospel at first 2 apologise 2 xtians

Since he tried to pass one nonsense bill which has sumtin 2 do wit xtian,i knew all this wuld hapen

Nw he's so quiet... thou revelation has it all
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by sademola: 8:39am On Jul 12, 2016
"Let us learn to tolerate each other's religion and shun violence."

This is a careless talk. How did you come to the conclusion that the killing was religion motivated, dear senator?

where were you when other killings (both muslims and Christians) were going on in Kubwa and Bwari?

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by mrkings84(m): 8:44am On Jul 12, 2016
Temple1288:
By Muslims not assailants!
By the pedophilic terrorists. They are the ones causing mayhem around the world.
When they killed the woman in Kano, Yorubas saw it as simple. Maybe, the woman died a natural death. A natural death, because nature brought the Islamic bloodthirsty bastards to kill the innocent woman...

Enoch A. Adeboye should focus more on tithe and let his gullible member die. After all his pastor is having a romance with the pedophile himself (Muhammadu Buhari) and allowing Adeboye to visit Aso Rock anytime he wants..

You are pushing beyond ur boundaries!! Pls watch ur tongue!!!!
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by bumtos(m): 8:45am On Jul 12, 2016
I believe what Christians were saying will not come to pass that Gen Buhari want to turn this nation to one religious. Or what is happening in our country this time around?
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by gmaribel(m): 8:46am On Jul 12, 2016
sad so sad......
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by Temple1288(m): 8:52am On Jul 12, 2016
mrkings84:

You are pushing beyond ur boundaries!! Pls watch ur tongue!!!!

I should watch my tongue for saying the truth?
Everything I said is just the truth!
OK. You think am crossing my boundaries?
Lol! When people wake up one morning and the next thing that crosses their minds is to deceive people who they think are gullible-- I think I should cross my boundaries then.
If you are among the monkeys going to those churches, you better free yourself. Because you are just there to submit you tithe.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by zimuzo: 8:53am On Jul 12, 2016
Oga president no go talk nah!!
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by Theman13: 8:54am On Jul 12, 2016
... and the RCCG Pastor they call the VP is there smiling....... while the wife of his fellow RCCG Pastor was brutally murdered........... by intolerant Muslims.......... Diarisgodu .

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by henry11007(m): 8:55am On Jul 12, 2016
yanabasee:
Our northern brothers have a thing with human's life... They're not sympathetic at all..... They're the worst set of humans anyone would love to be around with....
Northerns are not the brother of south east or south south

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by yanabasee(m): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2016
henry11007:
They're your brothers... Deal with it...
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by DIVA99(f): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2016
RIP
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by Iganboh: 9:02am On Jul 12, 2016
They won't allow southerners to live with them peaceful. They kill them as sacrifice to their Allah in order to be rewarded by Allah so they pretend to be in unity with the Southerners in words but in actions they enjoy sucking their blood. it's even more painful when their kinsmen are in power hence they kill with joy, confidence, freely and without consequences.

So shameful that southern leaders do not see all these killings because they av been blindfolded by what they get from the desk of power. So who will stand for these innocent victims.

It's so ugly that southerners are massacred both at home and in the north without defence.
What is stopping them from defending themselves is what I don't know. Instead of dyeing in silence why not dye fighting!!!
THEY KILL BECAUSE THEY KNOW U WON'T STAND UP AGAINST THEM.!!! WHEN THEY KILL, THEIR BROTHER WILL TELL US THEY ARE FOREIGNERS !!!!
I AM SO SAD OVER THIS SO CALLED FORCED AND FORGED MARRIAGE , NIGERIA.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 12, 2016
These murders wont stop, we've heard nothing from the apo killing, nothing from the woman that was killed in kano and now this one.
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by adedayo3193(m): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2016
ministeriallist:
Oga Lai Mohd, weting you go talk for this matter?
We need your technical comment pls.
grin
ministeriallist:
Oga Lai Mohd, weting you go talk for this matter?
We need your technical comment pls.
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by FuckTheMods: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2016
yanabasee:

They're your brothers... Deal with it...
shut up. They are the brothers to you and your family. Not ours
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by lagosrd: 9:10am On Jul 12, 2016
Why the useless reaction. Keep fraternizing with them politically.
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by lonelydora: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2016
tolexy007:

what is this one saying ? undecided

Saying what you are thinking
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by Suntzung: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2016
PDP hold bond to bring in religeous conflict in NIGERIA to distract the current Government's detarmination to end curruption!
Why the killing only now? those preachers are there long time ago and diong thair things until now! Peopln should be careful against such plots to put us into conflicts
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by lagosrd: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Kai. These jihadists eh... For how long are we going to continue like this?

Some weeks back, It was an igbo woman in Kano.
Now, It's a yoruba woman in Abuja. Why are these people so bloodthirsty and heartless?

God, If you're there, Answer me, WHY AM I IN THE SAME COUNTRY WITH SOME BLOODTHIRSTY VERMINS?... The vermins who murdered this woman should and must be apprehended.

Go.and read the comment of the president on the depperlife woman killed in the north first.
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by Ekuru: 9:18am On Jul 12, 2016
Temple1288:
By Muslims not assailants!
By the pedophilic terrorists. They are the ones causing mayhem around the world.
When they killed the woman in Kano, Yorubas saw it as simple. Maybe, the woman died a natural death. A natural death, because nature brought the Islamic bloodthirsty bastards to kill the innocent woman...

Enoch A. Adeboye should focus more on tithe and let his gullible member die. After all his pastor is having a romance with the pedophile himself (Muhammadu Buhari) and allowing Adeboye to visit Aso Rock anytime he wants..
You need a dozen of common sense
Oya receive sense
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by mizzyboy007: 9:18am On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Kai. These jihadists eh... For how long are we going to continue like this?

Some weeks back, It was an igbo woman in Kano.
Now, It's a yoruba woman in Abuja. Why are these people so bloodthirsty and heartless?

God, If you're there, Answer me, WHY AM I IN THE SAME COUNTRY WITH SOME BLOODTHIRSTY VERMINS?... The vermins who murdered this woman should and must be apprehended.
Don't waste your time bro... too sad but there is no "God" to answer you.... this is the reality of things. we live with animals on this planet. just be safe and protect your family.
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by Suntzung: 9:21am On Jul 12, 2016
sademola:
"Let us learn to tolerate each other's religion and shun violence."

This is a careless talk. How did you come to the conclusion that the killing was religion motivated, dear senator?

where were you when other killings (both muslims and Christians) were going on in Kubwa and Bwari?
Looters Second Line of Defence Is To Introduce Religious Conflicts, the DSS should invite and question this Senator 4 He Has Hand In It.
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by Pascal181: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2016
walcut:
And Buhari is yet to say anything
He rather condemn d spate of violence in south sudan but keep mute on the ones hapening under his nose.
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by Temple1288(m): 9:30am On Jul 12, 2016
Ekuru:

You need a dozen of common sense
Oya receive sense

Hmmm!
I've received plenty of what you call 'common sense' since...

I wonder when the baboonic senses will let go of you... I think you're one of those parading themselves as Heavenly candidates. You re just finished. You should go and ask your pastors this simple questions "Pastor why is it that they (Muslims) keep killing your members and yet not even one action has been taken to cub the menace?------- Pastor, why is it that you go on private jets and yet I have none, and yet I pay tithes to you?----- Pastor, if you are a man of God, then what am I?" Fool!
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by Uniboy: 9:34am On Jul 12, 2016
This is what you get when you endorsed the candidacy of a JIHADIST and voted him in.

Change....

RIP
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by Indiaindia: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2016
henry11007:
what does SS AND SE hav in comon? watch ur tong
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by Emeralddan(f): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2016
Bunch of barbaric animals....
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by Guyman02: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2016
jaymejate:
Keep condemning without action, hypocrites!
Even the so called VP of this nation didn't say a word. Formerly a pastor from the same church.
I'm disappointed in the incompetent man

He sent his wife personally to visit the family; dont give false information
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by yanabasee(m): 9:48am On Jul 12, 2016
FuckTheMods:
shut up. They are the brothers to you and your family. Not ours

Am sure..if I ask you to analyse the origin of the black race.. You wouldn't be able to drop a paragraph here...

Religion is what's separating everybody... But in a real sense... We're one Nigeria and that's the hard truth....

Go and grow some matured balls and stop acting like a teen...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Emirate: Sanusi Loses As Court Rules In Favour Of Ganduje, PCACC / Buhari’s Address At Inauguration Of National Economic Council / 'You Are Partisan' - Fayose To Bishop Christopher Omotunde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.