Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS (32345 Views)

More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI / African Bar Condemns Arrest, Invasion Of Judges’ Homes / Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
NOW IS THE TIME TO STAND UP AND BE COUNTED

Their homes were raided by hundreds of fully armed DSS commandos between 1.00 and 2.00 a.m. this morning.

Their streets were surrounded and sealed up. Their gates and front doors were smashed open and they forcefully and violently arrested and detained.
Their families and loved ones were traumatised and terrorised.

Their staff and members of their household were held captive, threatened and sent scampering for cover under their beds.

Yet those that suffered these gross violations of their fundamental human rights, civil liberties and indignities were not wily and desperate politicians or hardened miltary men that were fighting and conspiring against the government or plotting a military coup d'etat.

They were not dangerous dissidents or Boko Haram terrorists.
They were not battle-hardened Niger Deltan Avengers or seasoned OPC and IPOB fighters.

They were not members of a dangerous and evil armed cult that were plotting to kill innocent people and they were not a group of radical and desperate secessionists or freedom fighters.

They were not angry students or trade unionists that were planning to block the streets, to stop all movement and activity, to bring the country to a standstill or to burn the nation down.
They were none of these things and included none of these groups or people.
Instead they were all senior and respected members of the Nigerian judiciary.
They included two Supreme Court judges (one of whom is next in line to be the Chief Justice of the Federation) and three Federal High Court judges.
Three are Igbo, one is Yoruba and one is from the south south.
All of them are southerners.

Governor Wike of Rivers state was almost shot dead when he attempted to protect the home of one of the judges in Port Harcourt and stop them from arresting him.

The truth is that we are in trouble in this country. The motherland and all that we hold dear is under attack from a ravenous and dictatorial President and government.

When those that are constitutionally charged and empowered to protect us from tyranny and the abuse of power by a vicious, violent, murderous and lawless government and its murderous security agencies are themselves under siege all hope is lost.

If the judges cannot protect us and if they themselves have become victims of barbarous tyranny then it is time for the people to rise up, take to the streets, resist the evil and fight against our oppressors.
Sons and daughters of Nigeria, we must not give in to fear and we must not be silenced.

We must defend the rights of our people and fight for our homeland.
Now is the time to protest in any way that we possibly can and to take our country back from these animals and barbarians. Now is the the time to say "enough is enough!"

If we do not do so we shall be slaves forever. It is our God-given right and sacred duty to resist tyranny in every shape and form.

If nothing else history, scripture and all the Holy Books of the three great faiths of Christianity, Islam and Judaism teach us that.

Now is the time to shed our fears and to stand up like the true patriots and free men and women that we were born to be and do so.

Now is the time to say "thus far and no further" and to say "no more" and be our brothers keeper.
Now is the time to stop sitting on the fence and acting as if all is well.

May the Living God fill us with His Spirit and grant us courage. May He strengthen and embolden us.
May He guide, lead, protect and deliver us as we move forward to confront the evil that plagues our land and speak truth to power.
May He, at the very end, bless our land and grant us victory.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206634053199450&id=1516216357&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10206634053199450%3Atl_objid.10206634053199450%3Athid.1516216357%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1477983599%3A7520692320373175978&__tn__=%2As

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by temitemi1(m): 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
RIP to our democracy cry cry cry

176 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Deepfreezer(m): 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
We are not defending anything with anybody. Let Buhari rule us. He must rule all of us.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Adaahjacob(m): 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
All i know is nothing lasts forever, weather good or bad and again, power intoxicates.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by tinkinjow: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
I saw it coming!
Only well programmed edeoots will say this is not a ploy to stop the incoming CJN.
Terribly terrible.
Let all the afonjas (sorry i must use that name) clap for themselves. I wish these actions are specifically targeted at them.

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by tuniski: 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
Freedom was my number one issue during the last general election. I am afraid freedom is under threat.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by bolinxman: 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
Democracy is now in jeopardy.Buhari is a dictator.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Pavarottii(m): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
Just wish the FFK was a governor; he would. Av mayb been another Abiola, Awolowo;

Anybody decorating and hailing d lion, will end up in d belly of the lion...Fayose.

SW is time for u guys to stand up against this tyranny and dictator. They may kill Tinubu like Abiola; and nofn will happen.

[size=15pt]Democracy!

R.I.P
[/size]

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by doctokwus: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
If only PMB hadn't started on a selective note in his anticorruption fight,the likes of FFK wud av been shouted down.
But wen u fight a battle in such a way that even wen openly caught in corruption,u as the president shield and defend your family ,relations and party members,then d likes of ffk wud play on such ethnic sentiments to curry favor,not necessarily because they truthfully give a damn where the culprits hail from.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by crimeboss: 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
Deepfreezer:
We are not defending anything with anybody. Let Buhari rule us. He must rule all of us.
when he is sent home in daura, u can join him in any service that fits ur desire.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by vengertime: 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
Buhari is silently digging his own grave

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by PierreDeFermat(m): 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
Shut up Fani,is Dasuki not a northerner? The new guy whose properties were recently sealed by EFCC,is he not a northerner?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by babs01(m): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
When someone mention APC around you just do dis to him/her

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Young03(m): 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
I know say him go talk

next will be governors
n senators

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by ozo13(m): 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hmmm.d moment I read today about someone using N240million plus to clear grasses in IDP camp , I cease to expect anything gud from any Nigeria politician.all are there to enrich dr self and dr cronies.even buhari govt, I doubt if he will be able to get it right .too many bad politicians in this country.

9 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Kolababe: 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
Shut FFK

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by doskie(m): 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
The hunger nkor?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by INTROVERT(f): 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by teebaxy(m): 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
#FREE_10K AND RECHARGE_CARD_UP_FOR_GRAB
JUST ANSWER BELOW QUESTION
Bible Quiz... Who Was The Owner Of The Cock That
Crowed When Peter Denied Jesus
3times? Get The Answer And Win 10k Instantly with Recharge Card
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by passyhansome(m): 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
FFK ALWAYS ON POINT, MAKE I DANCE FOR YOU

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by finalboss1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
they are coming for you... talkative

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
Buhari is intentionally doing all these so that Military will take over and save him from disgrace and nose diving the country into anarchy. So that when he goes and people ask him why didn't your government fix the things it promised to fix....HE WOULD SAY: REMEMBER WE WERE ONLY 18 MONTHS IN OFFICE WHEN THE MILITARY TOOK OVER, IF NOT WE WOULD HAVE FIXED EVERYTHING. In military, it's called Tactical exit

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Bullet1234(m): 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
I can see military C****** happening soon with the way the country is going. Hope I am wrong.
God help us all.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by hucienda: 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
This is Tyrannical 'Democrazy'.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by dgitrader(m): 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
democracy is going down to the dustbin shocked

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by vengertime: 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
Soon Buhari will also put thiefnubuu in jail.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by symbianDON(m): 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
ffk kip kwayet abeg!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Jeel: 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
it is well
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
The searches have uncovered huge raw cash of various denominations, local and foreign currencies, with real estate worth several millions of Naira and documents affirming unholy acts by these Judges... DSS

In one of the States where the Service operations were conducted, credible intelligence revealed that the Judge had Two Million United States Dollars ($2,000,000 USD) stashed in his house.

When the judges collected Bribes and destroyed the law, where was Fani Kayode's voice. The same person who stood side by side and watched the past administration rape this country did not cry out.

Please, FFK, you are part of the problem.

I pray Nigeria becomes great because the corruption sunk too deep.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by adebayo201: 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
Pope Reverend Bishop Arc Bishop Apostle Evangelist Pastor Prophet Femi Fani-Kayode

cool
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by SIRKOL(m): 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
hehehe. I warned them b4 all these but they said I should shut up. Now even they cannot speak. One man, just one man is holding a country of over 180 million people on ransom. well death is a respecter of no man. Abacha with all his gra gra is already sucking the furnace off the devils d*ck, Hitler, Gaddafi, Osama etc just keep enjoying while ur clock keep ticking. U came for vengeance, u will get revenge.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by malabite3: 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
This is what we get when we voted someone who was asked to present a "nepa bill as his certificate" . Enjoy your change

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose / Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency / Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.