Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones (40310 Views)

Motorola Is Officially Back In Nigeria; Unveils New Range Of Smartphones / List Of Smartphones That Are Compatible With Glo 4G LTE Band 28, 700mhz / List Of Smartphones That Will Support GLO LTE Network - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by omolola15(m): 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
Good
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
I kuku no like them before, except for their battery. Make them come or make them stay o, I don't care,but if Na finkinlin money them they sell their phone o I go buy.
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
I kuku no like them before, except for their battery. Make them come or make them stay o, I don't care,but if Na chinkinlin money them they sell their phone o I go buy.
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by TonySpike: 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
This is a big nightmare to the like of Samsung, Apple, blackberry, huwai, Sony, LG etc.
Did you just say blackberry? That brand is dead and buried !!!
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
duduade:
To do what
to beat Iphone grin grin
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by rascosoft: 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
'Ipadabo Abija'... Keeping my finger crossed to know what different thier JJC android will have undecided to muscled out my precious TECHNO android
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by don4real18(m): 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
with a good battery... that has been a major flaw in the smartphone
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by mencer(m): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
maybe too late
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by Adesiji77: 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
Olasco93:
Click Like if you know say your Popcy or Mumcy use this phone, and Share if na your Uncle use am.

Na only Popsy or Momsy? Me sef use am grin

2 Likes

Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by TheSociopath(m): 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
I'll get one for my VickyRotex when she's back.
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by Adesiji77: 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
johnwizey:
Sha do the battery like 3310 own

As in! 6000 mAh capacity would b cool cheesy
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by idupaul: 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
I still don't understand who owns the trade name Nokia mobile ..is it Microsoft because they are still making phones under the name Nokia and they also use lumia..and now Nokia Finland is now licensing someone to make phones under the name nokia
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by emi14: 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
I will never near anything Nokia again. Nokia Lumia Windows showed me pepper.
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
ovicky:
GgGg

Aw many iPhone users are in ur town,,, Nokia still plenty pass iPhone even when they fold up
iphone is meant for rich people not average people, u think because u don't use it other don't
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by MuyiRano(m): 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
twentyk:
TWELF (12) CLASIC DIFFERENCE BETWEEN (RONALDO & MESSI).
1, Ronaldo is a model--Messi is not
2, Ronaldo is good on both legs-- Messi is not
3, Ronaldo is good on the air(nodding) --Messi is not
4, Ronaldo has won trophy for his country-- Messi Non
5, Ronaldo has no (TATOO) due to blood donation--Messihas TATOO
6, Ronaldo has won champions league and leagues in two different countries-- Messi only won it with BARCA.
7, Ronaldo is tall--Messi is short.
8, Ronaldo is not a Tax fraudster-- Messi is a tax fraudster.
9, Ronaldo is not prisoner-- Messi is prisoner and ex convict.
10, Ronaldo is philanthropist --- Messi is not.
11, Ronaldo is a more complete footballer-- Messi is not.
12, Ronaldo will never quit or retire because he lost in a final--- Messi quit because he couldn't win three finals.
13. Ronaldo has 3 Ballon d'or --- Messi has five
14. Ronaldo is only compared to Messi --- Messi is been compared to Maradona and Pele
15. Ronaldo has one son --- Messi has two
16. Ronaldo hasn't revealed d face/name of d prostitute that bore him his son --- Messi has wife

6 Likes

Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by ferdison(m): 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
#NOKIAwhileUwereAway.... Other better smart phones came and gave us great offers and for cheaper amount, so sorry we couldnt wait for you, you wanted to be like ios and U never appreciate CHANGE (ANDRIOD), anyway, welcome back.. The ONLY thing we missed was good batteryLife...Meet Up with Change n make ur product affordable...

1 Like

Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by Proffdada: 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
twentyk:
6, Ronaldo has won champions league and leagues in two different countries-- Messi only won it with BARCA.
12, Ronaldo will never quit or retire because he lost in a final--- Messi quit because he couldn't win three finals.
if Messi should be selfishly competitive , he would be the greatest but humility makes him what he is

3 Likes

Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by Chukzyfcb(m): 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
Proffdada:
if Messi should be selfishly competitive , he would be the greatest but humility makes him what he is
This is what I have to say to the both of you

Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by power900: 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
someone please wake Nokia up!!
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by Proffdada: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

This is what I have to say to the both of you
we're saying the same thing. Messi never sees himself as a competition

1 Like

Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by Reference(m): 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
So glad. Tired of the crap called android and the hopeless phones and tabs they run that can't last a quarter of a day on a full charge and wouldn't allow you use the damn thing while it is charging. I need 3 devices just to get 24hr coverage.
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by Illuminatus(m): 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
Nokia lost it when they had that deal with Microsoft. Bad move. They have durable phones, but they lost their way. Its going to be a while before they can get back on track.
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by flokii: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
Nokia messed up by not taking research & development serious..

The smartphone market is now very competitive.. How do they intend to pull it off?
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by ibrokola(m): 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Plz tell them it's too late boo...

The iPhone is taking over cool
Its never too late as long as there is innovation and cost efficiency.
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by Kelly2713(m): 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
am not interested in nokia. rocking my gionee m5 asap
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by visijo(m): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
i am still rocking my nokia e6 here..
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by Rasque1759(m): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
Oooh my goodness...that fin is so cute....wow
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by OnWebTech: 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
We hav lost interest
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by Ssalk: 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
Olasco93:
Click Like if you know say your Popcy or Mumcy use this phone, and Share if na your Uncle use am.
I used it.
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by monerry(m): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
Nokia rock
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by HugoEagles15(m): 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
twentyk:
How this your stupidity take concern the topic, Iranu.

2 Likes

Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by fortune1894(m): 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
I'm a fan of Ronaldo but dat doesn't make him beta Dan Messi just lyk I'm a fan of Man United but it doesn't make my club d best team in England at d moment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Best 20k Phone In The Market Right Now? / Man's Phone Burnt After Answering Call While Charging It (Photos) / Danger Of Overnight Phone Charging: My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.