Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones (40306 Views)

Motorola Is Officially Back In Nigeria; Unveils New Range Of Smartphones / List Of Smartphones That Are Compatible With Glo 4G LTE Band 28, 700mhz / List Of Smartphones That Will Support GLO LTE Network - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by Brightgem(f): 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
I will make up with them again only after they tell me who those two people are that must hold hands when their phones come on, their names where they eat, where they live.. . Its either that or no deal. kikikikikkki NOKIA I AWAIT!
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by Emeka71(m): 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
Good that I'm still using My NOKIA phones.
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by zuma4k(m): 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
fotune1894:
I'm a fan of Ronaldo but dat doesn't make him beta Dan Messi just lyk I'm a fan of Man United but it doesn't make my club d best team in England at d moment
Thanks for saying the truth
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by Wolex143: 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
Omo this Nokia smartphone will move market, infinix self go knw say Nokia ti take over.........#nokiawearewaitingo.
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by Tonason: 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
Currently I have 1phone 6, Tecno, Infinix and all those rubbish they called phone. Till tomorrow no phone like Nokia.
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
Just make sure the battery can last long and camera quality is high! I go be the first to grab NOKIA! grin
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by donbenie(m): 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
Olasco93:
Click Like if you know say your Popcy or Mumcy use this phone, and Share if na your Uncle use am.
So,if na me come use am nko?na wetin I go type..

1 Like

Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by brimoknight(m): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
The only way Nokia will Return To The World Of Smartphones is to make their products cheaper!!
#Takeitorleaveit. They most even take it ni oooo
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
twentyk:
TWELF (12) CLASIC DIFFERENCE BETWEEN (RONALDO & MESSI).
1, Ronaldo is a model--Messi is not
2, Ronaldo is good on both legs-- Messi is not
3, Ronaldo is good on the air(nodding) --Messi is not
4, Ronaldo has won trophy for his country-- Messi Non
5, Ronaldo has no (TATOO) due to blood donation--Messihas TATOO
6, Ronaldo has won champions league and leagues in two different countries-- Messi only won it with BARCA.
7, Ronaldo is tall--Messi is short.
8, Ronaldo is not a Tax fraudster-- Messi is a tax fraudster.
9, Ronaldo is not prisoner-- Messi is prisoner and ex convict.
10, Ronaldo is philanthropist --- Messi is not.
11, Ronaldo is a more complete footballer-- Messi is not.
12, Ronaldo will never quit or retire because he lost in a final--- Messi quit because he couldn't win three finals.
We are talking of phone you are here writing about Messi and Ronaldo. how are they paying you? instead of using your time to make money you are comparing two people who earns millions every month. You must be jobless I swear
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by Nickymezor(f): 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
Nokia my love is back, hw nice to hear
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by Nickymezor(f): 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
Brightgem:
I will make up with them again only after they tell me who those two people are that must hold hands when their phones come on, their names where they eat, where they live.. . Its either that or no deal. kikikikikkki NOKIA I AWAIT!
grin grin ...ur very funny o... U go wait foreva b dat nw...
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by Thollu01(m): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
Here's another image

Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by Behira(f): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
wailing:
will get one for Behira kiss
tnkie bae
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
I have a dream that this phone will be in the price range of Samsung galaxy s7 dem. Make Nokia just use their brain and make this phone affordable if not it will just pack dust on the shelf. it had better be an android OS and let them leave that windows OS for desktops and laptops Pls.
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by Boss13: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
The smart phone market is in its matured staged, except this investment is about creating a revolutionized phone, I don't see them stealing market share from Apple or Samsung
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by DONOCHAS(m): 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
abeg return joor
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by nlanded: 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
twentyk:
6, Ronaldo has won champions league and leagues in two different countries-- Messi only won it with BARCA.
12, Ronaldo will never quit or retire because he lost in a final--- Messi quit because he couldn't win three finals.

Your ignorant self better shut up!

Messi is NOT a prisoner, Messi has never been imprisoned! If you think otherwise give me proof.

Messi has won a trophy for his country, are you a kid who started watching football last year? Go and do your research.

Messi is younger than Ronaldo yet he has won more trophies and personal awards than Ronaldo.
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by Olasco93: 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
donbenie:
So,if na me come use am nko?na wetin I go type..
Na achievement ooo...
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by mattmogan88: 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
ok

Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by Iamthoney(m): 12:35am On Jul 13, 2016
Nairalanded:

Your ignorant self better shut up!

Messi is NOT a prisoner, Messi has never been imprisoned! If you think otherwise give me proof.

Messi has won a trophy for his country, are you a kid who started watching football last year? Go and do your research.

Messi is younger than Ronaldo yet he has won more trophies and personal awards than Ronaldo.
na the guy lil kesh was referring to in his song Semilore with this line "Ode mumu boy oloshi omo what does he even think that he knows" Twelf indeed
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by kayjasper(f): 12:49am On Jul 13, 2016
Abeyjide:
I missed nokia. from nokia 1100 to 3110c to nokia E5.now on samsung J5. waited long for nokia smart phone before I was hijacked by Samsung J5. nokia I welcome you and patiently waiting.

Hi sir, can u evaluate the battery life of Samsung J5 for me pls? Am tempted to pick this phone up but too scared of the battery performance.

Like how long does it last with a full charge and heavy usage under 3g network and when watching movies on it.
Will appreciate your feedback.

Thanks.
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by pair36(m): 3:24am On Jul 13, 2016
twentyk:

What do you hope to achieve with this?
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by VickyRotex(f): 5:02am On Jul 13, 2016
TheSociopath:
I'll get one for my VickyRotex when she's back.

Hehehehehehe cheesy Merci! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by Chicent(m): 5:09am On Jul 13, 2016
My Nokia My everything. Microsoft took over and went into producing windows fones.
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by auto20: 5:48am On Jul 13, 2016
if der battery can still last for weeks as usual.. dey ar welcm
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by Abeyjide: 7:00am On Jul 13, 2016
kayjasper:

Hi sir, can u evaluate the battery life of Samsung J5 for me pls? Am tempted to pick this phone up but too scared of the battery performance.

Like how long does it last with a full charge and heavy usage under 3g network and when watching movies on it.
Will appreciate your feedback.

Thanks.

I hardly use 3G cos the 2G I use with my MTN network is superb .I use 3G when I want to download heavy files and what i noticed is the battery consumption is low. watching film or playing music consumes little of your battery. the phone is good and very fast when browing cos there are friends of mine who can't browse with that same 2G in same location with me unless they put it on 3G. incase you are buying it, kindly ask for 2016 J500F version with 2g Ram and 16gb inbuilt storage. mine is 2015 J500H .when the battery is fully charged and used intensively, it last me for almost two days before getting to 15%.

1 Like

Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by whitebone(m): 8:12am On Jul 13, 2016
ring7:
npt too late ,remember the battery durability of one week ,who will love to miss such?

have you considered the battery strenght of Tecno L5? L8?? 5000mah AND 5050mah respectively... have you ever see a nokia with such battery? Nokia will never win t he market again.. unless nokia becomes the cheapest phone which is a very difficult thing for nokia.
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by kayjasper(f): 8:20am On Jul 13, 2016
Abeyjide:

I hardly use 3G cos the 2G I use with my MTN network is superb .I use 3G when I want to download heavy files and what i noticed is the battery consumption is low. watching film or playing music consumes little of your battery. the phone is good and very fast when browing cos there are friends of mine who can't browse with that same 2G in same location with me unless they put it on 3G. incase you are buying it, kindly ask for 2016 J500F version with 2g Ram and 16gb inbuilt storage. mine is 2015 J500H .when the battery is fully charged and used intensively, it last me for almost two days before getting to 15%.

Wow.

Thanks so much for the heads up.
Someone told me about the battery life but wasn't sure she uses the phone optimally.

And I didn't know there was a 2gig Ram variant.

Thank you Sir. I appreciate your feedback!!

1 Like

Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by uhiochris1(m): 11:29am On Jul 13, 2016
am waiting for the phone..... will like to cop one.
i dont no the what type of juju nokia uses to make their battery.
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by AmuEwu: 11:51am On Jul 13, 2016
twentyk:

Guy you have issues
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by AmuEwu: 11:57am On Jul 13, 2016
Wolex143:
Omo this Nokia smartphone will move market, infinix self go knw say Nokia ti take over.........#nokiawearewaitingo.

How can you compare Nokia with infinix.

Outside Africa how many people you think say they use infinix. Na Sony and Samsung suppose they fear
Re: Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones by robosky02(m): 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
VickyRotex:

Hehehehehehe cheesy Merci! grin

hi where have you been

CEO

or did you change position to face front lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Best 20k Phone In The Market Right Now? / Man's Phone Burnt After Answering Call While Charging It (Photos) / Danger Of Overnight Phone Charging: My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.