Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

When Babies Becomes Curses - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Babies Becomes Curses (482 Views)

Why Aren’t Babies Afraid Of Snakes? / Best S Ex Positions To Help You Conceive Twin Babies- Must Read / Shocker! Family Rain Curses On Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Babies Becomes Curses by bstringz(m): 1:53am On Jul 12, 2016
Babies are to be a bundle of joy right? Right. But do you know that this bundles of joy, happiness and cuteness can be Bundles of sorrow, shame and tears
My mother would always tell me that when you eat what you can’t handle you would get choked
Many young girls from the age of ten and upwards has been thrown into the family way by callous men. The Bible said that for everything under the sun there is a time and season.
When one gets something that he or she isn’t supposed to get at that time. That thing become a curse.
There Is a time for a woman to take in and bear a child. When it’s not done at the right time.. That protruding Tummy which is supposed to contain a bundle of joy and happiness,now carries shame and disgrace becoming an emblem of Shame.

In Nigeria alone, sixteen million teenage girls get pregnant every year. 3.5million go through safe abortion though more than in a million cases complications such as cervical cancer, ovarian cancer and uterine perforation and so many others arise. In so many other cases the abortions lead to death or near death experience.
These pregnant teenagers have been recorded to Abort their babies, flush them down the toilet or leave them to die. Punishing a child who didn’t ask you to be Lost in that throes of 10minutes passion. Babies paying for what they nothing about.

A case which happened at Paxton international school. A secondary school located at Agric, ojo. The teenage girl who was known as a very quiet and reserved teenager. Suddenly stopped coming to class and further probing revealed that she was pregnant. This was shocking to people as this girl was a very quiet girl in school. Some months down the lie the baby bump was gone. The poor baby suffered for someone else’s sin.

Continue reading here :http://truenaijayarn.com/when-babies-becomes-curses/
Re: When Babies Becomes Curses by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 12, 2016
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Why My Boss Sacked Me. / Why Do We Take Laws Into Our Hands / Amazing Video: World's Longest Trains!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.