Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili (29794 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Describes Buhari's Speech As "Case Of Missed Opportunity" / Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? / From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by alexiej(m): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
I wish PMB would hear o.. But its not the northerners that are dying, so, I'm nt sure he cares... Afterall, according to him, he has to focus more on those who voted for him than those who didn't
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by MasterJayJay: 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
obailala:
I can see a lot of empty brains on here insulting their mothers because Oby simply chose to be a sensible Nigerian. WHen are you guys going to get used to the fact that GEJ was a failure of a president and for that reason, he was booted out?.... and if Buhari continues to be a failure, he would also be booted out. Our youths really need to start using their heads and stop being unnecessarily emotional. move on with your freaking lives, GEJ is history.
Haha, you just confessed that Buhari is presently a failure. grin grin
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by mindtricks: 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

http://www.herald.ng/buhari-citizens-dying-oby-ezekwesili/#LUSGdaGDw9EV3uIr.99

Read Her Tweets Below

Oby, I commend your courage in reminding the government to do the needful ASAP and quit dillydallying unlike typical government *sslickers.
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by damon222: 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
saiNDAvengers:
When will this big Lip ugly b1chh realize she has been served the Adaka boro treatment??
If you compare Buhari and Oby, they are worned out. Thier skins are like a wood that has fallen down for long time and is weakend by the weather. Old thngs.
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by obailala(m): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
MasterJayJay:

Haha, you just confessed that Buhari is presently a failure. grin grin
Of course buhari has been failing massively especially in the area of security and his further division of the country from where pdp stopped through his uneven bigoted appointments. But then, not a single cell out of the billions of my body cells regrets removing GEJ cos he was a pathetic failure. If buhari doesnt change, I wouldnt hesitate to support the next person with the best chance of removing buhari.
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by MasterJayJay: 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
obailala:
Of course buhari has been failing massively especially in the area of security and his further division of the country from where pdp stopped through his uneven bigoted appointments. But then, not a single cell out of the billions of my body cells regrets removing GEJ cos he was a pathetic failure. If buhari doesnt change, I wouldnt hesitate to support the next person with the best chance of removing buhari.
We are saying the same thing na. Let's focus on the man presently on the seat. I abstained from the last elections because I felt both GEJ and Buhari have nothing to offer. I use to shout 'one Nigeria', I am not a biafra supporter though I am Igbo, but after the killing of unarmed protesters I can no longer shout 'one Nigeria' again. This just shows how Buhari has created more people that are sympathetic to biafra.
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by damon222: 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
basingstoke:
Haba, madam why ? why are you doing this to buhari. This fulani herdsmen was caused by Jonathan. Ha, madam you don forget ? na jonathan cause am. Do you know what, buhari and the north see you and your likes as fools. they can not understand how people from the same place can bring each other down, like you and amaechi brought your brother down. Show me one single northerner criticizing buhari ? do you think they are all happy with him,? no they are not. But that does not mean they will bring him down
This one make sense die. No single northerner has come to blame Buhari till tomorrow. That does not mean that they are happy with him. They will prefer to go with him even if this country is shut down completely.
When they were remourse that Kachukwu is being pinned down for removal, they denied it. But today he is removed. The licences for Oil Blocks are expired and I remember when Kachukwu mentioned it that the blocks will be issued to other regions. Now he is replaced with a norther. It means that is issue is dead.
Now that there are very strong remourse about secret recruitment and employments in NNPC, CBN, FIR... etc. They have also deny all that. But I can categorically say all these recruitments and employments are done secretly in favour of the north with very few to the Yolobas. People like Emami Ayari are always reporting every movements by the south south to Thieffnubu for unward tranmission to Buhari, Magu etc. I pity una. At the end you woll cry etc. Rubbish people.
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by joe120120(m): 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by ARIZONA123(m): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
obailala:
Grow up and stop throwing unnecessary tantrums like a child deprived of akara balls.
. This I am ibo dude again? Smh
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by joe120120(m): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by basingstoke: 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
damon222:
This one make sense die. No single northerner has come to blame Buhari till tomorrow. That does not mean that they are happy with him. They will prefer to go with him even if this country is shut down completely.
When they were remourse that Kachukwu is being pinned down for removal, they denied it. But today he is removed. The licences for Oil Blocks are expired and I remember when Kachukwu mentioned it that the blocks will be issued to other regions. Now he is replaced with a norther. It means that is issue is dead.
Now that there are very strong remourse about secret recruitment and employments in NNPC, CBN, FIR... etc. They have also deny all that. But I can categorically say all these recruitments and employments are done secretly in favour of the north with very few to the Yolobas. People like Emami Ayari are always reporting every movements by the south south to Thieffnubu for unward tranmission to Buhari, Magu etc. I pity una. At the end you woll cry etc. Rubbish people.
I lived with them.I know there mind set. Fear north !
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by obailala(m): 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
MasterJayJay:

We are saying the same thing na. Let's focus on the man presently on the seat. I abstained from the last elections because I felt both GEJ and Buhari have nothing to offer. I use to shout 'one Nigeria', I am not a biafra supporter though I am Igbo, but after the killing of unarmed protesters I can no longer shout 'one Nigeria' again. This just shows how Buhari has created more people that are sympathetic to biafra.
Nigeria has never been one, but that doesnt mean 'running away' to form a new country is a solution. It's a very ill-thought move in 2016, especially when one considers the mental and intellectual capacity of the people spearheading the current movement, and the emotion factor (not hard reasoning) which drives most of the campaigners.
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by obailala(m): 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
ARIZONA123:
. This I am ibo dude again? Smh
Swerve
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by ajepako(f): 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
samsam2019:
I see nothing wrong with what she did.

I myself campaigned for buhari. We all thought he's the Messiah not knowing he's a brain dead bumbling slowpoke .

That said, it takes a lot of courage to agree you err and speak against someone you actually campaigned for

What you don't know is. If everyone who campaigned for that idiot speak like I have been doing and this woman is doing right now I'm bang sure he would want to perform and realise there's no fake supporter behind him

Best comment for the day..

Respect sir..

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by damon222: 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
uzolexis:

at least she is not a blind supporter which is a lot more than I can say for most of Buhari's supporters who defend him even in the light of glaring evidence that he is wrong...... I like constructive criticism and pple who are not afraid to speak the truth no matter who you are and i think she is one of such pple.
She get luck say, she did not serve under GEJ. She served under Obasanjo who is now a right hand man of Buhari and also an apc member. Otherwise, he Buhari would have link, trace and connect her to whatever money she has to Dasuki and detain her, run to the courts and further request more days to keep her to look for fake evidence against her.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by Omonigeriarere: 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
[s]
onatisi:
This woman should just shut up and cover her ugly adulterous face in shame . Wasn't she the one campaigning and telling everyone that buhari is up to the task
She should stop pretending that she is on the masses side and instead be bold to accept her mistake to in Nigerians for pushing the candidacy of buhari forward . I am patiently waiting for obj demonic letters against buhari but definitely Nigerians will be too dumb to ask obj and co to shut up.
[/s]

So she is not free to express his opinion because she voted for PMB. You need to grow up.
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
onatisi:

Now Nigerians remember God!!!
But when they were collecting fufu and 1000 naira ,they didn't remember God then?
Nigerians must learn to take responsibility for their actions and know that GOD WILL NOT DO THE THINGS WE MORTALS ARE SUPPOSED TO DO.
he has done His part but Nigerians decided to voluntarily turn their brains upside when choosing their leader,so how is this Gods problem to solve?
You should be saying that Nigerians should rise up and call their leaders and government to order, Nigerians like hiding their cowardliness under the cloak of religion. When will Nigerians start taking to the streets calling for a end to all these senseless killing,No they wont instead they will rather go to church or mosque as if that was the place they cast their votes. Until we Nigerians decide to take a stand against bad leadership,the nation will remain stagnant

My brother, odourless fufu is to Nigeria what Obama is to USA.
Don't even mention rice in this period of Buharialisation, they will dash you their PVC and cut their thumb for you.
We are on a loooooooong thing in this geographical contraption.
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by egobetatoday: 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
Abeymills:
My advise is we should all b careful prayerful prepared bubuhari has evil plan against d unity n peace of nigeria n as it stands nw iits only God dat can save us

demons are now controlling him. it is easier to destroy than to build ya know?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by blackprowler: 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
I advised this woman for us to work on a project to better this country for good. That project would take up the rest of our lives and won't even be complete after; she abandoned that, only to appear on Twitter everyday to look for something to complain about. I do same because I'm not empowered. She does so as a choice because she's just that dumb. As I always say, people have been talking before her, and after she dies, people will continue to talk after her. But unless someone actually has a viable plan to execute, the country will not just get better by virtue of talk. I'm sorry for Nigeria
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by chubbylistic: 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
madam pls concentrate on ur bring back our girls campaign and leave our president alone.
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by ARIZONA123(m): 7:01am On Jul 13, 2016
obailala:
Swerve
. Ezi!
Re: Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili by sagacitytunday: 7:30am On Jul 13, 2016
Aunty oby is just shouting just because she hasn't been compensated yet unlike her co-founder bala,she can wail for eternity nothing for her.....shebi u re one of d tools use to bring gej administration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Amnesty International Demanded Release Of Buhari, Tinubu, Keyamo Others / Twitter Reveals Why It Suspended Influencers' Accounts Ahead Of Nigeria Election / Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.