Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline (18320 Views)

"We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers / "We Blew Up Chevron's Oil Well" - Niger Delta Avengers / ExxonMobil Qua-Iboe Terminal Shut Down Over Militants' Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by rifasenate11(m): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2016
inasman:
. Clueless AVENGERS

Honestly, they're not that clueless
Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by legendte(m): 10:56am On Jul 12, 2016
ConqueredWest:

Wrong. You should welcome the AFONJAs in the west
Bro if you see how this name AFONJA dey make me laugh eh. Please what is the meaning and which language is it.
Lol Afonja

3 Likes

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by stifej: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2016
When they are done with the blowing up, then what next??
Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by mrvitalis(m): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2016
damon222:
If you are refering to the Items ie 1 - 3, all of them were discussed in the National Conference. Or what do you mean?
Discussed or in the final report

1 Like

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2016
[quote author=hUmaneOne post=47453506][/quote]. Hmmm
Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by Ndycharly: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2016
The stubbornness of Dullard will certainly throw this fake nation into a full blown war. The avengers demands are on your table while not begin to implement them. #Biafrainview[color=#990000][/color][sup][/sup][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by justice2016: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2016
stifej:

then to your tenth o isreal . we go our separate ways

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by femiphillips007(m): 11:09am On Jul 12, 2016
kaeycea:
It's only zero crude oil export that will reset the brain of this presidiot and his collaboraors to normal.. Thumbs up @ NDA
Restructuring this country is the way out
See mumu,when what you forsee happens,we will see who will survive between you and the president.he has millions in his account that will cater for him and his family till the end of time but I doubt if you even have 100 thousand naira in your bank account. ....reason sensibly next time bro.

1 Like

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by busolakun(m): 11:10am On Jul 12, 2016
How to stop all these agitations.

By destroying the spirit of LORD LUGARD in the hearts of all our leaders.
Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by stifej: 11:14am On Jul 12, 2016
justice2016:

then to your tenth o isreal . we go our separate ways
I dont think the flow of oil will lead to the separation of this country. The country was not bonded together by the duscovery of oil in the first place. Avengers Actions might really be a blessing in disguise for the country.
Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by olad54: 11:27am On Jul 12, 2016
vote the right governors in. and challenge them or vote them out if things are not improving in the state. can anyone mention, where in the world that the citizens of that country is blowing up pipes lines? if you leave in a glass house, do not throw stone. what are these people going to accomplish with their actions? even when the fund is released to them, there will be infighting . the damage they have cursed will be so extensive, there will be no fund to clean it up. nothing will be done for the masses. how I wish the price of oil falls below $20.00 (twenty dollars) we will see then.
Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by peacefulpeace101(m): 11:30am On Jul 12, 2016
Legitbaba:
Buhari over to you....do your worst make we see
the gale of job losses to the Niger deltans, the destruction of the environment and ecosystem in Niger delta and recently, the announcement by delta state government that it would not be able to pay salary again, represent part of the worst you asked for even though Mr President has not yet fired any shot. pls Mr President let the self destruction continue.

3 Likes

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by Lionhearted511: 11:30am On Jul 12, 2016
stifej:
They will move over to Lagos and Abuja and start blowing up infrastructures built with "our Oyel money". So don't panic yet

1 Like

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by Lekewhite(m): 11:32am On Jul 12, 2016
I wonder why people go to school yet they lack common knowledge n understanding, this people call NDA are OLE, u know what I mean. ask me why. during Good luck regime billions of contact was awarded to Asari and Tompolo but yet instead of them using the money for the so community they are fighting for, yet they diverted the money into their pocket. still on it the so call community are living in hardship. is like asking Fashola why do you have to chase the thugs in Lagos away. my fellow countrymen and women. let think deep and stop this nonsense once and for all. only in united we can achieve it.. stop listening to thieves who has billions in account yet million of Nigerian don't have account balance of 10,000.
Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 12, 2016
Keep bombing useless human being, ur days are numbered....
tochukwuifeduba:

http://www./2016/07/other-export-pipeline-blown.html?m=1
Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by Akpan107(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Watch how the AFONJAS will turn to Environmentalists grin. Without addressing the real grievance
Dont mind them...

1 Like

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by Akpan107(m): 11:55am On Jul 12, 2016
JonSnow:
Ndi ofe, please come and enlighten us on the environmental hazards caused by blowing up oil pipelines. angry angry
The Yorubas are the best environmentalist we have on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 12, 2016
see ur life, brainless boy, i pitty your mother.
Lionhearted511:

They will move over to Lagos and Abuja and start blowing up infrastructures built with "our Oyel money". So don't panic yet
Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by Akpan107(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2016
Lekewhite:
I wonder why people go to school yet they lack common knowledge n understanding, this people call NDA are OLE, u know what I mean. ask me why. during Good luck regime billions of contact was awarded to Asari and Tompolo but yet instead of them using the money for the so community they are fighting for, yet they diverted the money into their pocket. still on it the so call community are living in hardship. is like asking Fashola why do you have to chase the thugs in Lagos away. my fellow countrymen and women. let think deep and stop this nonsense once and for all. only in united we can achieve it.. stop listening to thieves who has billions in account yet million of Nigerian don't have account balance of 10,000.
One man "OLE" is another man's FREEDOM FIGHTERS.

4 Likes

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by maxzzo1(m): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
erinolu:
Hmmm......

PENGASSEN striking to bring the FG into negotiations

NDA blowing up oil facilities to bring the FG into negotiations

IPOB peacefully demonstrating to bring the FG into negotiations

Afenifere, SE elders, Atiku, Wole Soyinka, the vast crosssection of Nigerians represented at the Confab have equally lend a voice to one thing

Restructure the country....

How.....
1. True fiscal federalism
2. Resource Control
3. Devolution of powers

Atleast....start with the implementation of the 2014 Confab report

The voice of the people have spoken
Who will hear u...wen bubu has ear prob...
Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by ThinkWISELY(m): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
Well that's bad if really true,because like it or not these guys are creeping the economy, but any one can blow up a pipeline so they shouldn't really credit them self.

Abeg I just joined NL Family....
I hail all meaningful N. Landers o,all protocols highly observed,how can i post on a forum here?,dont laugh at me,my first comment tho.
Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by ba7man(m): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lionhearted511:

Remember that the whole Ijaw population is a little over 500,000.

Nigeria is over populated. undecided
Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by aviazuva: 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
Legitbaba:
Buhari over to you....do your worst make we see

Congrats. Let them continue.
ALL OF US ARE FEELING IT
Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by ConqueredWest: 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
legendte:

Bro if you see how this name AFONJA dey make me laugh eh. Please what is the meaning and which language is it.
Lol Afonja

Check Wikipedia. Because of mods I removed my explanation.

2 Likes

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by BudeYahooCom: 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Watch how the AFONJAS will turn to Environmentalists grin. Without addressing the real grievance

hahahaha! una go kill person for here. yorubas and their by force unity sef.
Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by luckyjojo: 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
Criminals parading themselves as freedom fighters. They are only fighting for their selfish purpose. Their days are numbered.
Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by legendte(m): 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
ConqueredWest:

Afonja is a Yoruba general who with the help of Fulani people betrayed his king and people for personal gain which led to the loss of Ilorin to the Fulani people.

For this reason, Ilorin has an Emir instead of Oba.

Anyone who betrays his people is called Afonja in the West and Efulefu in the East.
Thanks Bro,
seems he has many descendants because more than 80% of them westside are Afonja.

Afonja, what a name!

2 Likes

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by BudeYahooCom: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
9ijaprince:
So much hate in this country. Where are we heading to?

you put a murderous hateroid in power and yet you expect peace? Receive sense!
Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by Jacko01: 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hope I dont get banned for this

Boom boom boom boom

Bang bang bang bang

Love the sound it makes.....

Avengers assemble we dey with yoi

Hausa... Fulani hold on this country has to stop

1 Like

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by BudeYahooCom: 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
By natural justice, the Niger delta should determine who gets what and who leads the country. He who feeds you should has the right to order you around.

These northerners shouting 'drink your oil' should stop deceiving themselves, you can't keep shouting 'drink your oil' yet holding onto the same barrels of crude. It's insanity. The ND and East in general are not afraid of staying alone, away from your murderous selves.

He who feeds you should command you, if you won't take the command of your benevolent father who feeds you then be ready to go hungry and part ways with him.

I don't know why this is too difficult for your brains to comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by karcan: 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
avengers continue the bombing by the time we get to 0-export the country will restructure automatically
Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by jossy26: 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
A unverified news will be posted to the Frontpage b some mumu mods to garner traffic, nairaland is becoming a joke, fake news fake company name.... and too many uneducated buffoon, rushing to comment like their lives depend on it... shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis / Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Accepts Supreme Court Judgement In Good Fate / More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.