Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,211 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me (36562 Views)

When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? / Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] / Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Olabestonic001(m): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
eyeview:
An average igbo man doesn't do eye service. If he likes you,he will let you know,if he doesn't like you,he will let you know. The whole nation doesn't understand this.
If satan contests against God,the yorubas will stand with God,but if God loses,they will switch sides and make satan their new best friend.
Igbos will take a stand and either sink or swim with you.
I tell people that the day an igboman will become president,the yorubas who are mocking them today will become their new best friend to 'gossip' the hausas. That's why if the north is scheming for power,they see igbos as their main opposition and vice versa,the west will always tag along with the eventual winner.
As for Joe Igbokwe,I don't blame him. He is feeding his household from the crumbs off Tinubu's table. He has to say such to earn his pay.
And let it be known that igbos didn't just hate buhari because of GEJ. His antecedent from 1983 to PTF boss shows his innate disdain and contempt for igbos.

You are wrong with with your assertion sir. Rather, I believe Igbos are too bias to be sane people. For GOD sake, it was an election, why take it personal?
To your vain assertion about GOD and Satan's electoral contest; you're very wrong. GOD ain't a democrat but a Monarch. So, HE ain't gonna need your votes. More so, after 8yrs, any damned person who become president gonna vacate seat.
I firmly believed Igbo's are too backward in democratic settings and needs recolonization. Yoruba's knows when to play politics and when to be a good team player, while it must always be those bigoted Igbo's way or they resort to cheap Blackmail. Study your history well, Yoruba's thrumps any other tribes in politics and civility.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by seunoni34(m): 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
kstix:
Spot on joe igbokwe.. I commend u for speaking the truth as it is despite the bigotry of d ipob flats who insult u not knowing they are just proving ur points to be true and factual. The same ipob flat heads that didnt mince a word of complaint during jonathan's regime even when he did worse things. So buhari got all northerners in places of power? So what? Dele momodu said he doesnt care if all his appointees are from daura and so do i... So long as they deliver and do their jobs effectively. That is how yorubas think.. We dont work with ethnic bias. We are way ahead of that thats why we have the most peaceful learned and flourished regions in d whole nigeria. How many yorubas will u find in d east or north? But this ipob Igbos will go everywhere because there yansh cant stay in their homeland(the one they are clamouring for to secede) and yet they destructively criticize and rain insults the moment they feel they want to subdued... This same mentality that cost them over a million lives in the sacrificial biafra war. When will u guys wake up and develop ur lands and let ur ppl stay there and realize no one is trying to subdue u but ur deluded minds. They call yorubas cowards. All because we choose to outsmart ppl with senses rather sacrifice our lives by fighting. Look at the political sphere and tell me who controls it more. (awolowo, obj, tinubu) yorubas... What an igbo would try to accomplish by gra gra.. A yoruba accomplishes faster by applying wisdom and diplomacy.. I can bet it that if it were yoruba that wanted to secede, we would have done it a long time ago without a single blood shed.. Wake up igbos.... Wake up.. Hian
1 million likes for you !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by RichYoungNigga: 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
aressssa:

You are wrong.

They didn't teach you in elementary school or they don't teach social studies in Nigeria?

This is the problem with your problem, you know nothing about your own country because and your own history, instead of feeding you positive history about your tribe and the fact that Nigeria's 1st president was Igbo, they substituted that positive history and sense of pride with hate and bitterness.

Igbo people have occupied every leadership office in Nigeria.

We've had Igbo president

We've had Igbo head of state

We've had Igbo vice president, Igbo military administrators, governors, ambassadors, and so on...

Get some education instead of ignorance and hate..

Mention the Igbo president
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by easytech1(m): 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
aressssa:

I'm sure you know your people..
You are about to get the same thing on NL..

Igbos
start
attack...

grin grin

kikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki you are berry bunny! I laugh soteyyyyy my eyes dey comot water
Them suppose don kill you join!!

Funny you!!

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by amaechi1: 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
Civility is not a sign of weakness.

Onye ye nti ya nuru. GEJ that lost the election has moved on, but my Igbo brothers are still crying, even when the funeral is over.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by ConqueredWest: 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
babajay69:

When Jonathan was appointing SS you talk? Abeg hold your peace.
Another Afonja. OK post Jonathan's appointments let us see.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by truthonmission: 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
psucc:
When his namesake in the Bible history became the prime minister in Egypt, he did not use his office to take a pound of flesh of his brothers for the evil they did to him. Rather he uses his office to save lives and wrestled them out of the grip of hunger and starvation.

But in the case of the present Joe, his brethren can wail and die provide he keeps office.

What a contrast!!!
Thanks. why can't the yorubas that are claping dis man ask him what he as an igbo has done to change the situation of things in igbo land. hipocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Earth2Metahuman: 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
[s]
steppin:

Story! Tell that to your people who fought side by side with the northerners. You guys are even more afraid to be alone more than the north.
Keep living in denial. If we're not important to Nigeria, the rest of the country would have let us go.
[/s]
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by aressssa: 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Mention the Igbo president

You didn't attend elementary school or any school in Nigeria at all?

This is very very sad.

Google Nigerian presidents...

smh...

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by saintdennis(m): 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
woodcook:

You are not I understand that the issues at hand encompass other smaller issues which need to be highlighted as well. Your assertions are not far from the truth. The speed at which they took up arm is an indication that they were never disarmed in the first place or that there are other external interest waiting to arm them as soon as possible - oil bunkering and smuggling seem to pay the external forces better than buying at official prices.

I would disagree that the last confab report was a total waste, I still believe that there are value items from that reports that should be implemented and I also believe that the best way to have sorted out this issue was to continue with the payment until we get a permanent solution. From the look of things FGN is the one loosing out because this guys will always have a ready market for the oil which the government was supposedly to be selling.

You are right that the argument has been about GEJ and PMB but I personally think that is where we the masses have been getting it wrong. Just imagine if you can reduce every GEJ vs PMB argument to FGN vs the masses? This line of argument will make the masses start thinking of issues that affects them and how best to go about it rather than dwelling on PMB and GEJ failures/achievement. The other bitter truth is whatever happens from here forward has little or no effect on the lives of GEJ/PMB and their families. Which is why I think we should strive to wove our argument and position around the FGN vs the masses. Leaving it at GEJ/PMB level of argument makes nonsense of the plight of the common man on the street.

As for the confab report it's a poisoned chalice...if u implement ONE they will start calling for you to adopt the rest.

I mean bro why the heck will they ask for 54 States? Haba

State police? Haba

Lots of the confab report is just pathetic

Yes revenue sharing should be reviewing upward that's good but we didn't need a confab for that.

Why did jona sorry FG not move for restructuring via the confab? I've read up the main points in the confab and basically it was a waste of time.
*new states *tax church/mosque *change nat'l anthem(like seriously?) *special court for corruption *removal of immunity *derivation *revenue sharing *state police

All these things even se and ss agitation can be advanced for via political trade offs but no we used a fake confab and economic sabotage via bombings.

Anyway it's all good bro. FG has chosen a path, the se and ss has chosen another path. Let's see how things go
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by eyeview: 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
Olabestonic001:

You are wrong with with your assertion sir. Rather, I believe Igbos are too bias to be sane people. For GOD sake, it was an election, why take it personal?
To your vain assertion about GOD and Satan's electoral contest; you're very wrong. GOD ain't a democrat but a Monarch. So, HE ain't gonna need your votes. More so, after 8yrs, any damned person who become president gonna vacate seat.
I firmly believed Igbo's are too backward in democratic settings and needs recolonization. Yoruba's knows when to play politics and when to be a good team player, while it must always be those bigoted Igbo's way or they resort to cheap Blackmail. Study your history well, Yoruba's thrumps any other tribes in politics and civility.
I hardly respond to quotes especially when they degenerate to insult but since you decided to respond with some civility and a spark of some intelligence comments,I decided to make an exception by correcting you in almost all the points you made. And I will do so with facts and history.
Let me start from your last points. You stated that 'your history' shows that yorubas beats other tribes in politics. That's a very big historic lie. Are you aware that this is the first time in Nigeria's history that yorubas got their alignment right. Let's go down history lane. In the 1st republic,awolowo under AG contested and lost to Zik of NCNC. The prime minister,Tafawa Balewa became like the VP(it was a parliamentary govt). In 1979,awo came up again under UPN and lost to the new breed of young politicians of Shagari/Ekwueme of NPN. That was when he cried that if only 'he could be allowed to be president for even a day.'
Then in 1999,the yorubas lined up behind Falae/shinkafi of AD/APP alliance while the south east and south south with the help of some North central states backed OBJ/Atiku. In 2007,tinubu fronted atiku for A.C.N and yorubas lost with him. Buhari under ANPP/CPC won a few north west states but the south east,south south,North central voted Yardua/Jonathan. In 2011,the yorubas went with Ribadu/adeola and lost again. So I wonder why their 1st ever successful alliance will qualify them as ahead of anybody.

In your other point,you declared that igbos are bigotted. On the contrary. Now go thru the history again. Igbos and south south voted overwhelmingly for OBJ(a yoruba man) even when he defeated Ekwueme that formed the PDP. We did not cry foul. We did not hate obj for that. We still backed him while his own people followed Falae and lost woefully. In 2007,Yaradua of PDP won in the south east and south south. Is he an igbo man? Igbos are never bigotted. Instead they are the tribe who will least consider tribe in making any decision in any sphere of life. Is GEJ an igbo man?
But the yorubas only backed their tribesman since Nigeria's independence.

You claim that igbos are the most backward in democratic settings. That's a big lie from the belle of hell. Many historical records and books from the british show that when they arrived Nigeria,their records claim that igbos were already with democratic institutions. That is why the south east was the last region they could capture because they couldn't find one single man with totalitarian power to influence. Everything was discussed by each village's council of elders and put to a voice vote. They now had to use military force and then enthrone warrant chiefs. No central sultan to buy over,no emir over a large region,no oba controlling over large region,no ooni etc with absolute power. I can post one of such reports for you here. No single man in igbo land wields absolute power,it must be subjected to vote which is now in practice Nationwide.

On your point made about God. I had expected that a person of your intelligence would have understood that it was an allegory used to clearly illustrate the point being made. In simple words,it meant that the yorubas will ditch the best saint for the worst person once the worst 'satan' wins. Who doesn't know that the Lord is not a democrat but the Almighty Sovereign Lord. You made no point there,instead exhibited a lack of IQ.

And in your first point of it being just an election. Permit me to explain that for igbos,their disdain for buhari wasn't about this election. They wouldn't have mind anyother northerner except buhari. They don't have anything tribal about it,afterall,they've massively voted northerners severally before. Their suspicion is with buhari whom they have always known by his antecedents to be an unrepentant tribal bigot from his track record. Tinubu would have even won in igboland if he had contested against buhari. Today,things happening in nigeria today by the massive movement of govt to the north has shown that igbos were right afterall. Even yorubas are being sidelined in the 'northern takeover'. Instead of attacking igbos,they should be commended for the foresight about this fulani bigot. They are the ones who foresaw this. Their grouse isn't because GEJ lost,no. Its because an unrepentant and incompetent tribal bigot won. Igbos would have voted massively for anyother northern liberal muslim over buhari.
As for your opening insult,well,I leave that to the youthful exhuberance that goes with your age.
In conclusion,you made no tangible verifiable point in all your assertions

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by aressssa: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
amaechi1:

Onye ye nti ya nuru. GEJ that lost the election has moved on, but my Igbo brothers are still crying, even when the funeral is over.

This is more than GEJ, this is eternal hate, GEJ or no GEJ.

That was the only basket they put their eggs in and that and that basket is no more so where else do you want them to go?

They don't have any credible leader at home to look up to and Okorocha doesn't matter because he's with the Hausa and Yoruba party.

Where is the sense and wisdom in haling, supporting and championing a man that his own people have openly lambasted and discredited for poor performance?

They have moved on so why are ibo people still crying and moaning all over the place? Because they have nothing worthy at home to be proud of or look up to.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by elsomm(m): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
hannyjay:
D only sensible igbo man
No. He's a lost cause.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by aressssa: 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
elsomm:

No. He's a lost cause.

Like Okorocha too grin

You people jut keep proving the man right. grin

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Mcowubaba: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
aressssa:

The most important thing and political requirement demand made by Igbo people in the past 30 years is 2nd NB, the people you followed and the PDP for 16 years gave you nothing but worthless and broken promises, even the GEJ you still call your hero vowed to go into exile if that bridge was not built by him, well, he didn't build it and he's still not in exile and you people even love him more than ever.

Fast forward to your post above, the man you just trashed finally put money on the table and also inserted the bridge into his budget to make sure it gets built and you still want the sensible, sane and rational world to believe that he doesn't give a damn about you, but the people who lied to you, the people who sold you lemon promises for your votes and refused to build the bridge really care and are worthy enough to be praised and be your hero.?

You see why it's also very hard to take you people seriously or conclude that your ways are not hateful, meanspirited and misguided?
Big lie at bolded.... So since 30 years the main Igbo nation problem is 2nd Niger bridge...

Not seaports, international airports, rehabilitation of Federal roads, controlling Erosion, justice and equitable distribution of resources, rehabilitation nd creation of Federal facilities, schools, hospitals, abandoned after the war, favorable economic policies, national integration into the mainstream of Nigerian's political, economic and governmental institutions....
I don't understand why u lots keep mentioning GEJ nd PDP, I strongly dislike PDP, I personally created a topic on why I won't vote GEJ in 2015 (check my profile)
PDP ruined my State of origin, so don't tell me about hero worshipping any damn party or political class unlike YOU......
All I'm saying is that APC nd Buhari promised us CHANGE, but it has turned out to be marginalization, bigotry, pettiness, poverty nd bad governance WORST than even PDP's own.....
2nd Niger bridge was not initiated by Ur president, it was started by GEJ, Buhari putting it in the budget was only the normal thing to do, as he also included other projects started by GEJ like railways etc(and don't forget it's not only Buhari that is responsible for the budgeting process, if Buhari had his way, who knows, he may have cancelled it)
Buhari doesn't care about the feelings of majority of the Igbo tribe SIMPLE.....
Despite the outcry in his lopsided appointments, he doesn't give a damn, nd he is ready to continue to segregate...
U guys keep saying we are hateful nd misguided, shebi
And the rest of Nigeria are loving darlings and kind grin

APC and Buhari has not been taking us serious, so it's no big deal.... We too are simply not taking them serious too grin wink.. A tit for a tat It's basic law..... U no send Igbos, Igbos don't also send u..... (Don't also forget the wanna exit the Country) tongue
Or did u guys think u could just shut down a successful large major ethnic group in Nigeria ....
U thought we're in the minority, even minorities are speaking up (ND.Avengers nd co) 97% 5%
Proudly 5%......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by RickyTan: 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
aressssa:

The most important thing and political requirement demand made by Igbo people in the past 30 years is 2nd NB, the people you followed and the PDP for 16 years gave you nothing but worthless and broken promises, even the GEJ you still call your hero vowed to go into exile if that bridge was not built by him, well, he didn't build it and he's still not in exile and you people even love him more than ever.

Fast forward to your post above, the man you just trashed finally put money on the table and also inserted the bridge into his budget to make sure it gets built and you still want the sensible, sane and rational world to believe that he doesn't give a damn about you, but the people who lied to you, the people who sold you lemon promises for your votes and refused to build the bridge really care and are worthy enough to be praised and be your hero.?

You see why it's also very hard to take you people seriously or conclude that your ways are not hateful, meanspirited and misguided?

Nigeria has been a disaster for Igbos.
Fyi money in the budget is not bridge.

until I see completed bridge all na another broken Nigeria n promise
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Samtob90(m): 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
I HATE THIS JOE WITH PASSION
Son of "hatred" truth can never be redefined.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Mcowubaba: 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
aressssa:

This is more than GEJ, this is eternal hate, GEJ or no GEJ.

That was the only basket they put their eggs in and that and that basket is no more so where else do you want them to go?

They don't have any credible leader at home to look up to and Okorocha doesn't matter because he's with the Hausa and Yoruba party.

Where is the sense and wisdom in haling, supporting and championing a man that his own people have openly lambasted and discredited for poor performance?

They have moved on so why are ibo people still crying and moaning all over the place? Because they have nothing worthy at home to be proud of or look up to.

APC made herself a Yoruba and Hausa party don't forget....
The made the party anti-Igbo
If the had their way the could have presented a Muslim president nd vice....
Same way APGA is viewed as an Igbo party, APC is viewed as a Muslim party...
Ogbeni be objective for once in ur APC controlled life undecided undecided
In APC allocation of their party leadership how many went to Igbos, even in their proposed National Assembly nd house leadership how many were zoned to the South East , if no be Saraki nd Dogara wey rebel, Igbos could have been relegated in the Red nd green Chambers as just floor members.....

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by aressssa: 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
[s]
Mcowubaba:

Big lie at bolded.... So since 30 years the main Igbo nation problem is 2nd Niger bridge...

Not seaports, international airports, rehabilitation of Federal roads, controlling Erosion, justice and equitable distribution of resources, rehabilitation nd creation of Federal facilities, schools, hospitals, abandoned after the war, favorable economic policies, national integration into the mainstream of Nigerian's political, economic and governmental institutions....
I don't understand why u lots keep mentioning GEJ nd PDP, I strongly dislike PDP, I personally created a topic on why I won't vote GEJ in 2015 (check my profile)
PDP ruined my State of origin, so don't tell me about hero worshipping any damn party or political class unlike YOU......
All I'm saying is that APC nd Buhari promised us CHANGE, but it has turned out to be marginalization, bigotry, pettiness, poverty nd bad governance WORST than even PDP's own.....
2nd Niger bridge was not initiated by Ur president, it was started by GEJ, Buhari putting it in the budget was only the normal thing to do, as he also included other projects started by GEJ like railways etc(and don't forget it's not only Buhari that is responsible for the budgeting process, if Buhari had his way, who knows, he may have cancelled it)
Buhari doesn't care about the feelings of majority of the Igbo tribe SIMPLE.....
Despite the outcry in his lopsided appointments, he doesn't give a damn, nd he is ready to continue to segregate...
U guys keep saying we are hateful nd misguided, shebi
And the rest of Nigeria are loving darlings and kind grin

APC and Buhari has not been taking us serious, so it's no big deal.... We too are simply not taking them serious too grin wink.. A tit for a tat It's basic law..... U no send Igbos, Igbos don't also send u..... (Don't also forget the wanna exit the Country) tongue
Or did u guys think u could just shut down a successful large major ethnic group in Nigeria ....
U thought we're in the minority, even minorities are speaking up (ND.Avengers nd co) 97% 5%
Proudly 5%......
[/s]

What's made GEJ and the president of the country vowed to exile himself if he didn't build that bridge?

Did he vowed to exile himself because of seaport, airport and all the other stuff you listed?

Abeg clear road..
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by aressssa: 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
[s]
Mcowubaba:

In APC allocation of their party leadership how many went to Igbos, even in their proposed National Assembly nd house leadership how many were zones to the South East , if no be Saraki nd Dogara wey rebel, Igbos could have been relegated in the Red nd green Chambers as just floor members.....
[/s]

Sorry, I don't discuss bigoted opinions by bigots. That's your burden, not mine..
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Cadamlk: 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
Joe has spoken well

The part I find funny is, when they dish out their hate, they expect love and a pat on the back in return.
If someone dishes out little dose of the hate they spread everyday, they start crying and acting like victims.

They made me found it difficult to criticize buhari constructively when he did something wrong cos they already bastardized everything with hate.
Hmmmnnn!!! Well said. Buhari is not perfect but he still remain the least corrupt president Nigeria has produced in sixteen years. The moment they start to spread their phony remarks,all my constructive criticism just dissolves in me.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by badnature: 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by superman(m): 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
now you tell me who won

go through the whole thread u must come to an agreement that

1 Igbos are special tribe that shall never being considered Africans

2 The yoruba and co hate us!

by the way this is not rocket science

the evidence speak for itself

upon all the hate they proclaimed when was the last time Igbo went on unwarranted killing of the hausa and yorubas

when was the last time the so called criminals in the name of Igbo leaders asked people to go and jump in lagoon

The truth is Igbokwe is writing junk for black people

Only the Igbo can set the black race free for good of your children next generation

It is written all over the wall !

A Yoruba Lady i met here at some point here in UK told me yoruba people are backward; that i just dnt understand these people

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Abagworo(m): 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
Mcowubaba:

In APC allocation of their party leadership how many went to Igbos, even in their proposed National Assembly nd house leadership how many were zones to the South East , if no be Saraki nd Dogara wey rebel, Igbos could have been relegated in the Red nd green Chambers as just floor members.....

It is Igbos only that labelled APC Muslim party even before it was formed but common sense proves its secular. Every strategy employed by most Igbos is so self destructive and suicidal that I often wonder if Ndigbo are really zombie.

If indeed it's about Fulani hegemony why are Igbos the ones supporting Dasuki direct descendant of Uthman Danfodio involved in destruction of our armed forces or proudly Fulani man Bukola Saraki who so much love Fulani that despite seeming Yoruba in everything they still claim Fulani?

I know it's all about power and Igbos are being sheepishly misled into self destruction by those who looted our economy dry because Buhari wants to end corruption in Nigeria. The end of it all if unchecked will be a polgrom worse than ever recorded in Africa.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by aressssa: 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
superman:
now you tell me who won

go through the whole thread u must come to an agreement that

1 Igbos are special tribe that shall never considered Africans

2 The yoruba and co hate us!

by the way this is not rocket science

the evidence speak for itself

upon all the hate the proclaimed when was the last time Igbo went on unwarranted killing of the hausa and yorubas

when was the last time the so called criminals in the name of Igbo leaders asked people to go and jump in lagoon

The truth is Igbokwe is writing junk for black people

Only the Igbo can set the black race free for good of your children next generation

It is written all over the wall !

A Yoruba Lady i met here at some point here in UK told me yoruba people are backward; that i just dnt understand these people

You don't have to kill to hate.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by superman(m): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
^^^^^ ok but hausa fulani will do so

if disliking your yoruba attitude come across as HATE then so be it!

however the truth remains the whole kontury hate the IGBOS just in case

anyway we are here to let the truth heard

if hate will get the truth across so be it!

thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Stingman: 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
Abagworo:

It is Igbos only that labelled APC Muslim party even before it was formed but common sense proves its secular. Every strategy employed by most Igbos is so self destructive and suicidal that I often wonder if Ndigbo are really zombie.

If indeed it's about Fulani hegemony why are Igbos the ones supporting Dasuki direct descendant of Uthman Danfodio involved in destruction of our armed forces or proudly Fulani man Bukola Saraki who so much love Fulani that despite seeming Yoruba in everything they still claim Fulani?

I know it's all about power and Igbos are being sheepishly misled into self destruction by those who looted our economy dry because Buhari wants to end corruption in Nigeria. The end of it all if unchecked will be a polgrom worse than ever recorded in Africa.

Chief Gani Fawehnmi said about the Igbo in 1998.

Hear Gani “ The Igbo by their contribution to the economic development of this country are otherwise called the Jews of Nigeria. They are very hard-working, very industrious, very innovative and very articulate people. The economic development of this country owes much to their contribution. I don’t like the way they have been treated since 1970. They still bear the scars of the Biafran crisis, and they are still being treated as if the civil war is still nascent, which is wrong.

Igbos have been kept out of the security forces of this country at the strategic levels, the law enforcement of this country at the most strategic levels, they are ignored, despised by the cabal. Even in the civil service, I do not know how many permanent secretaries are Igbo. I am not sure how many senior police officers are Igbo, and same goes for the Navy, Air Force, and the Army. They are one of the largest groups in this country. In fact, it is a nation within a nation. The major manpower pool of this country is being supplied by the Igbo. I was so angry when Abacha came to establish the Provisional Ruling Council (PRC) and the Igbo were not represented; I went to court to fight the cause of the Igbo.

It was after my suit in court, challenging Abacha and asking that PRC composition be set aside by the court until Igbo were given their rightful place that Abacha then reversed the composition of PRC and appointed some Igbo.” Joe Igbokwe

What has the cretin called Joe Igbokwe done about the above, having been licking asses since 1914...? Has the position as stated by Gani in 1998 changed today in 2016? Was the so called bigotry by the Igbos going on since 1998? Igbokwe needs to have his head examined...

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by superman(m): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
abagworo

CHAMELEONIC PEOPLE:
Tinubu in 2003, 2007 and 2011:
Yorubas are for restructuring of this country. All Yoruba should join ACN which is right party for true federalism. There is no way Lagos which generates more than ten times what Kano does should get same amount from the federal govt as Kano.
Tinubu through Osibanjo in 2016:
We are against restructuring the country. Restructuring won't solve our problems. Even if Lagos receives more money, they won't still use it well. If Lagos is allowed to keep all that the state generates, they won't be matured enough to use it well.

OK!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by bamdexfarms(m): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Igbo ethnic bigotry ??
1. The igbos haven't produced any president for the country of Nigeria.
2. They are the most hard working tribe on earth and the tribe with the highest number of rich people in Africa

Why should we hate other tribes ??
What tribes should we hate ?? The Yorubas ?? Well, we bought all their properties in Lagos and Yoruba land.

Should we hate on the Hausa tribe that has produced more than 4 of the Nigerian presidents and still the poorest tribe in Nigeria ??

We Ibos don't have the time to hate on people, we only have the time to make money and buy all their lands and properties

Even when ojukwu contested for president under APGA, did you vote for him? Majority of your votes went to PDP!!!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by blackprowler: 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
See how Nigeria is such a lost cause? Both the writer and the gladiators here have one thing in common: they've been infected from birth with the belief that ethic grouping are something innate and genetic. It is actually a learnt set of attitudes. I often say tribe is like PDP or APC families that go on for several centuries and they now think the PDP is in their blood, from "Heaven". Its all the joke that Nigeria is
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by superman(m): 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ok let us take a look at an article written by the Sanusi who beheaded someone in the past in Kano?

The yoruba are the problem with NIgeria; who doesnt know that

extract culled from article

The Igbo people of Nigeria have made a mark in the history of this nation. They led the first successful military coup which eliminated the Military and Political leaders of other regions while letting off Igbo leaders. Nwafor Orizu, then Senate President, in consultation with President Azikiwe, subverted the constitution and handed over power to Aguiyi-Ironsi. Subsequent developments, including attempts at humiliating other peoples, led to the counter-coup and later the civil war. The Igbos themselves must acknowledge that they have a large part of the blame for shattering the unity of this country.
Having said that, this nation must realise that Igbos have more than paid for their foolishness. They have been defeated in war, rendered paupers by monetary policy fiat, their properties declared abandoned and confiscated, kept out of strategic public sector appointments and deprived of public services. The rest of the country forced them to remain in Nigeria and has continued to deny them equity.
The Northern Bourgeoisie and the Yoruba Bourgeoisie have conspired to keep the Igbo out of the scheme of things. In the recent transition when the Igbo solidly supported the PDP in the hope of an Ekwueme presidency, the North and South-West treated this as a Biafra agenda. Every rule set for the primaries, every gentleman´s agreement was set aside to ensure that Obasanjo, not Ekwueme emerged as the candidate. Things went as far as getting the Federal Government to hurriedly gazette a pardon. Now, with this government, the marginalisation of the Igbo is more complete than ever before. The Igbos have taken all these quietly because, they reason, they brought it upon themselves. But the nation is sitting on a time-bomb.
After the First World War, the victors treated Germany with the same contempt Nigeria is treating Igbos. Two decades later, there was a Second World War, far costlier than the first. Germany was again defeated, but this time, they won a more honourable peace. Our present political leaders have no sense of History. There is a new Igbo man, who was not born in 1966 and neither knows nor cares about Nzeogwu and Ojukwu. There are Igbo men on the street who were never Biafrans. They were born Nigerians, are Nigerians, but suffer because of actions of earlier generations. They will soon decide that it is better to fight their own war, and may be find an honourable peace, than to remain in this contemptible state in perpetuity.

The Northern Bourgeoisie and the Yoruba Bourgeoisie have exacted their pound of flesh from the Igbos. For one Sardauna, one Tafawa Balewa, one Akintola and one Okotie-Eboh, hundreds of thousands have died and suffered.

If this issue is not addressed immediately, no conference will solve Nigeria´s problems. By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.

Read more at: http://www.naijaonpoint.com/politics/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-lamido-sanusi.html#ixzz4EE4Hgm9U

so Joe Igbokwe how much did Buhari pay you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by sarrki(m): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hmm OK nah

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze / Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead / Kaduna Train Attack: 2 Bodies Deposited At Kaduna Hospital, Many Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.