Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos (16552 Views)

Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by nwaanambra1(m): 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
Solozzo:
Do not panic!! Case not yet settled. Hearing in September 13, 2016

and yet he was released without meeting bail condition - DO NOT PANIC INDEED! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by EazyMoh(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
The count of charges isn't complete.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by bishopkay: 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
Did i seriously see "without completing bail conditions" We are finished in this country! Who authorized his release?
Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by Ayotemide(f): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
I can't even believe this lawyer and lady. the parents of yellow do not deserve any sympathy, that she took up this case is enough to question her stand on this matter.

all this yellow's heroic , king-like welcome is enough to question the north, their state of mind and if we still need to remain a nation with them.

3 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by carinmom(f): 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Consoling the mother of a pedophilic rapist and kidnapper, Who will console Ese's mother for the trauma she passed through?

Go and console her.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by nortcentrallord(m): 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
If you don't catch a thief early, u get caught by the thief. That's what is playing out.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by bigsam1992(m): 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
How dis one go take add money to my bank account?
Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by ifyalways(f): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
Did I just read "released on bail without fulfilling bail conditions" ?

This country, Government and all the zombies in between (Fake twitter activists) are a joke.

Awurade oo angry

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by nortcentrallord(m): 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ayotemide:
I can't even believe this lawyer and lady. the parents of yellow do not deserve any sympathy, that she took up this case is enough to question her stand on this matter.

all this yellow's heroic , king-like welcome is enough to question the north, their state of mind and if we still need to remain a nation with them.

I pray Yellow goes on to do the same thing he did to Ese to the lawyer or the lawyers daughter.

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by nortcentrallord(m): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
ifyalways:
Did I just read "released on bail without fulfilling bail conditions" ?

This country, Government and all the zombies in between (Fake twitter activists) are a joke.

Awurade oo angry

Lol, a rapist is released without meeting bail conditions yet some looters that 'v met bbail conditions are still being held. Where is the LAW?

2 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by Afritop(m): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
Every rapist, arm robber, criminals have parents and when they see their son did terrible and wicked things, do you think they will be happy.
The media is just trying to attract sympathy to criminals

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by AbuTwins: 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
5starmilitant:

Whadafucck!!! I even heard he went back to Kano on a special flight. Zoogeria

IGBO/NDAs
Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by DexterousOne(m): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
AbuTwins:

IGBO/NDAs
What Yinusa did, was it right?
Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by obailala(m): 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
The culture of the northerners is truly strange, it's strange how even the educated and uneducated are in total support of the actions of Yinusa to the extent of even receiving him as a hero, wonderful! I understand even a rapist or an armed robber has family members who would celebrate if he is left of the hook, but the celebration of Yinusa's release has gone beyond just family level.

2 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
feranmi400:
Yunusa's lawyer, Barrister Huwaila Muhammad Ibrahim shared this photo of herself consoling her client's mother after his release and return to Kano."What i felt was priceless i pray Allah to continue to give us strength to make Difference and touch the lives of people" she captioned the photo.

Yunusa, who is standing trial on five count charges of criminal abduction, sexual exploitation, illicit sex and carnal knowledge of a minor, was released on bail WITHOUT FULFILLING BAIL CONDITION . The case was adjourned till September 13.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/12/ese-oruru-yunusa-dahirus-lawyer-consoles-his-mother-in-new-photos/

Indeed the people backing this guy owns the government.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by agitator: 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Consoling the mother of a pedophilic rapist and kidnapper, Who will console Ese's mother for the trauma she passed through?

I thougth the new sheriff signed a law this guy was guilty of.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by agitator: 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
obailala:
The culture of the northerners is truly strange, it's strange how even the educated and uneducated are in total support of the actions of Yinusa to the extent of even receiving him as a hero, wonderful! I understand even a rapist or an armed robber has family members who would celebrate if he is left of the hook, but the celebration of Yinusa's release has gone beyond just family level.

na you masters, mind how you talk grin grin grin
Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by Orikinla(m): 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
Conscienceless and Shameless people.
Beasts of no nation.
"Ode no ntele Alfa". grin

Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by Orikinla(m): 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
Now, we can see why they don't want to rescue the missing Chibok school girls.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by Jacks14: 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
CriticMaestro:
warisdiz again...this guy eloped with a minor and converted her to islam and he is still saying he didn't know it was against the law? yellow my arse...that ugly baboon cant seduced a girl to follow him back to his poor background...Urban boko haram detected #Vigilance #Defense #We will fight if necessary #We.loading
who are WE? empty chest beater.....jocker
Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by antsut(m): 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

You can console her! grin tongue undecided
Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by geogift(f): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
the northern hero is back as
seen from the heroic welcome he was given at the airport.
by the way how come a Keke napep driver can afford money for flight in this gruesome buhari era.

there was a country
the northerners are not corrupt
Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by Jacks14: 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:
no worry since she is from south in the den of baby making factory it's a welcome development to them, they will console her
Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
Women are their worst enemies
Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by Emmayur(m): 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
Need an Apartment in Minna, Niger state? Holla Capitol Properties Ltd on 07069303910. We will meet your housing needs. Call us today.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by Omoluabi16(m): 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
And the story will be forgotten soon. the young girl violated with life long consequences will not get her justice. Ah. the agatu massacre, the recent one..the only justice is trying to establish a grazing land wich its citizens have rejected over again. Nig'eria is a fraud.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by lagosrd: 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
"was released on bail without fulfilling bail conditions."
can you imagine console mother of a rapist, minor molester. I tire ooooo
Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by ehissi(m): 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
Somebody who was driving keke to make ends meet all of a sudden enter First Class flight to kano!! Sanusi Lamido, you try you hia; welldone......minimum 4yrs, highest 8years, this phase called "Buharism" will pass. Una go hia weeeeeehnnnnnnnn!! angry

Mark my words!!
Quote me and stay blessed!! smiley
Talk trash and die slow!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by Dragonking: 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
abdulrazat:
I don't support the actions of Yinusa, that's the simple truth. We shouldn't make him look like the victim, he's a culprit. Imagine me looking for my 13 years old daughter only to find out she was kidnapped or eloped with a 25 years old man, he won't live to tell the tale.
thank u for being truthful
Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by Dragonking: 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ayotemide:

This is what we have been saying all along.. the Southern Nigeria (SS, SW, SE) doesn't need to be tied together with this evil north.. Imagine, celebrating a rapist and an abductor. Only in Nigeria. the south don't need the north and until we realize that, they shall continue with their evil ways.. .Currently the people that beheaded the Yoruba female preacher are also roaming free as if nothing happened.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos by Alberto44(m): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
feranmi400:
Yunusa's lawyer, Barrister Huwaila Muhammad Ibrahim shared this photo of herself consoling her client's mother after his release and return to Kano."What i felt was priceless i pray Allah to continue to give us strength to make Difference and touch the lives of people" she captioned the photo.

Yunusa, who is standing trial on five count charges of criminal abduction, sexual exploitation, illicit sex and carnal knowledge of a minor, was released on bail without fulfilling bail conditions. The case was adjourned till September 13.

nonsense...i think the girl mother needed to be console most here..not the fucking idiot mother yunusa
Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/12/ese-oruru-yunusa-dahirus-lawyer-consoles-his-mother-in-new-photos/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Storms Eket Orphanage To Poison His Son For Trying To Kill Him In Dream / Bandits Attack Zango Village In Katsina, Many Feared Killed - Daily Trust / EFCC Arrests Fake Native Doctor, 3 Others For Fraud (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.