Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix (26677 Views)

Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) / Fayose Visits Igbara Odo-Ekiti Over FISU Crisis (Photos) / Osinbajo Visits Ekiti, Pictured With Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by 5starmilitant: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2016
A man with a good heart. You're blessed sir.
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by BE811APP: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2016
Painful deaths I must say
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by kayo80(m): 10:37am On Jul 12, 2016
Billyonaire:
There is a good side to this Fayose, I have never seen a governor dress so casual and seemingly integrate with the masses. He has a moral heart but may be a depredatory spirit just like every politician.

Exactly!
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by Onyenna(m): 10:38am On Jul 12, 2016
So damn painful.....may they rest in peace.....and speedy recovery for the injured.....

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by hazyfm: 10:41am On Jul 12, 2016
cheesy cheesy at the patches on his Jean trouser
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by Folarinibrahim1(m): 10:45am On Jul 12, 2016
Agunechemba1:
Fayose is the only sensible Yoruba man alive.

Quote me anywhere.
You seriously need help
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by Rexnegro(m): 10:50am On Jul 12, 2016
Hmmm God Have mercy
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by lokop1(m): 10:52am On Jul 12, 2016
Agunechemba1:

Quote me anywhere.
To the best of ur knowledge I guess?
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 12, 2016
Most people praising Fayose need to see this road. Why will a road so busy be left uncomplete to just 2lanes with 2ways. The other 2lanes was left uncompleted while he was busy making useless flyover to somewhere else just because of his greed
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by mostob(m): 10:59am On Jul 12, 2016
rip to the dead,quick recovery to the injured. So a governor can dress so casually,fayose i hail o
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by FreemanRepublic(m): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2016
God bless fayose my rolemodel
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by martinz23(m): 11:06am On Jul 12, 2016
may they find solace in Christ Jesus
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2016
Oliviaxx:
I love this man! smiley
Such humility....and nobody should even quote me to say that he did it for the media undecided
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by Makom56(m): 11:31am On Jul 12, 2016
Agunechemba1:

Quote me anywhere.
U re an IDIOT for saying such.I don't know how some people reason,chai. Stupidity of the highest level
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by iswallker(m): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2016
the person on the bed has been amputated.... sad....its just not fair...i feel so touched for him/her... sad..and in a country where amputees and physically challenged people find it hard to lead a normal life...
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
jonhemma11:
Ekiti Varsity Accident: This is Unfortunate -Fayose

Ekiti State governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose has described the death of about eight persons involved in a fatal accident which occurred Monday along Eksu/Iworoko road as unfortunate and one too many. Mr. Fayose made this known Monday night when he visited some of the survivors at the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital.

The governor called on the people of Ekiti to reflect and pray for God's mercy on the State as well as his intervention in consoling families and friends of the victims. "I sympathise with them, it's unfortunate, it's not a good news, it is one too many. We are saddened but we have to take solace in God.

Reckless driving and overspeeding has cost us eight lives and some others in intensive care unit, I just want to commit them into the hands of God because there is nothing to say for now rather than to pray that God should intervene and console the families and the people of Ekiti", he said.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/ekiti-varsity-accident-this-is.html
...A leader is someone that rejoices when his/her followers rejoice and feels the pain when his followers are in pain...FAYOSE is a true leader indeed.
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by Kelly2713(m): 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
the man in black in the 3rd pics be like "take heart boss"
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by nortcentrallord(m): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
Very good of a governor that feels plight of his people. When is buhari going to address the heardsmen (Libyans) killing of Nigerians?
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by nortcentrallord(m): 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
Very good of a governor that feels the plight of his people. When is buhari going to address the heardsmen (Libyans) killing of Nigerians or isn't he the president of Nigeria?
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by CertifiedFreak(m): 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
angry
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by CertifiedFreak(m): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
And to think this lady whose leg was amputated still gave me a bottle of best in one moment of banter a few weeks back. #lifeistransient
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by Ademusiwa1: 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
grin
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by Dolcilicious(f): 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
Its so sad,R.I.P
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by DealMogul(m): 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
But what's with the leather slippers tho'?

I don't understand how humility is interpreted as wearing slippers and a fake Ralph Lauren polo Tee with Alade-market styled jeans...

This guy is just here for the bants...period
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by taemilola(f): 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
I just pity their family.
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by basadenet: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
Agunechemba1:

Quote me anywhere.

you are a fool...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by marcusaurelio(m): 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
WeedSeller:

Going with the way you comment on this forum..' You might not make it in life
Probably cause

You are "one"of the foolish ipob ba3tards alive.. If not the only one
mind him not Bro. ...I don't think he will be a blessing to his generation and I blame the parents for conceiving a disaster to this world. ..
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by oyintare22(m): 12:49am On Jul 13, 2016
experimentist:
[size=15pt]Where's the pot of Ponmo?[/size]
not always u joke in sometimes take thing serious
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by oyintare22(m): 12:54am On Jul 13, 2016
derespect:

When will people like you ever get sense for one day? Is it politics we are discussing here or we are discussing about human lives that were lost!!!
You really need to be psychologically and clinically examined. Mtchewwww
sometimes dey will want to make someone to insult dem ... we re talking bout serious iss here the guy is askin unserious question....
Re: Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix by Afritop(m): 7:44am On Jul 13, 2016
Oliviaxx:
I love this man! smiley
Such humility....and nobody should even quote me to say that he did it for the media undecided
He is not doing it for the media (even though the camera men came along with him) but when he does this he will make you and the rest divert your mind away from the billions of funds stashed into his personal bank accounts and properties in Nigeria and abroad.

I KNOW YOUR MINDSET WHENEVER HE DERAILED WILL BE; ''THEY SHOULD FREE THIS MAN JOO. HE IS LOVING , HE IS HUMBLE "

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Agbaje Hijacked Money Sent For Campaigns — PDP / "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju / Salisu Zuru Sued For Keeping 2 Public Offices, Receiving Double Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.