Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,764 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Do Igbo Really Hate Themselves As Others Opined ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Igbo Really Hate Themselves As Others Opined ? (1293 Views)

Do Igbos Really Hate Yorubas? / Is Igbo Really Marginalized? Let’s Discuss / Opined Analysis Of The 2019 Nigerian Presidential General Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Igbo Really Hate Themselves As Others Opined ? by IkpuMmadu: 9:00am On Jul 12, 2016
This is just one of the many examples of group economics in igbo land .

They said igbo hate themselves , we have been their group economics

They said that Igbo don't talk with one voice , we have seen how they voted and their quest for sovereignty

They said igbo don't go to school , we have now seen statistics

They said that Igbo are tagging with Niger Delta , but we have seen how Niger Delta has disproved that

They said that Igbo lands are barren, yet we have seen how Anambra is exporting veg to Western countries

They said that Igbo don't plough back their profit homes but

Read

I am from Anambra and I know that group economics have helped us so much and these Yoruba claiming lagosian should help develop their rusty villages

Pls read on

Since I was born and in all the history books I have read, I have never seen any philanthropist as good as this igbo Man.

Umuchukwu in Orumba south Local Government Area of Anambra State, formerly known as Nkerefi was hitherto known as one of the backward and remote communities in the state as it was totally bereft of any meaningful government attention, even to the extent that 90 percent of Anambrarians (including me) have never heard about the community name,.

Because of the growing poverty and absence of opportunities, the community was a haven for criminality which climaxed with the kidnap of the community’s traditional ruler, Igwe Michael Ukaegbu, by some unknown persons.

But all these negative attributes were changed by the emergence of one of their illustrious sons into the scene, Dr. Godwin Maduka, a United States of America (USA) based medical practitioner, who through his foundation he set up 15 years ago, brought projects to the community and compelled the former Governor of the State, Mr. Peter Obi, to construct two roads connecting Umuchukwu and other neighbouring communities.

But the development of the community started with re-christening of Nkerefi to Umuchukwu after a referendum conducted by the administration of Obi.

When Dr. Maduka’s foundation visited the then Governor at Government House Awka, with the pathetic story of the deplorable state of their roads in Umuchukwu, they had elected to bear the 50 percent cost of the construction of the roads.

This moved Obi who visited the community himself and was overwhelmed by what he saw and then promised that the Anambra State Government will take over the responsibility of those roads.

Below are the pictures of the great man have done. Note : so many other projects especially the 100 Bungalows scattered all over the village for the poor Widows are not included in the pictures.

He built
1) two churches, one each for the Anglicans and Catholics.
(2) built Trinity Hospital and Maternity.
(3) over 100 standard houses for widows and the poor in the area.
(4) Built Immaculate Conception International College 1 and 2 , with buses donated to them.
(5) he built a police station for security.
(6) he built a magistrate court.
(7) a standard market called (Afor Market), .
(cool built barracks for the Civil Defense staff,
(9) built two monasteries for churches.
(10) built community centre( Community Hall and his own Village Hall)...
(11) built, post office.
(12) built a state high court.
(13) provided transformers to boost electricity in the community.
(14) built mighty edifices for primary and secondary schools.
(15) built a palace for the monarch, civic centre,.
(16) built houses for clerics of Catholic and Anglican churches, among others.
(17) built Five star hotel known as Lion of Africa resort.

(18) the 15 storey tall building is part of the World class International standard Hospital / Health research institute ( which will serve as the destination of all health matters in Africa, since it will be the biggest and the best of it kind in African soil).

This will serve as shame to the Federal Government and some state Government that cannot pay salaries, because of decline in oil price.

He did all these without the oil money.

And to those Billionaires who buys private jets and allow their people to come beg them two spoon of Rice every morning.

Remember he(Godwin Mmaduka) is not the Richest man in Africa, but he is the richest in Heart.

An overly excited native was quick to state, “today, there is no more thatched house in the community. Maduka has replaced every thatched house in the area with three or four bedroom bungalows.

About 100 of such buildings were rebuilt. They belong to the indigent natives, especially widows. All such buildings carry green roofing aluminium zincs for easy identification.

But he did not stop there; to effectively battle criminality in Umuchukwu, Dr. Maduka has equally not only built four two-storey buildings for police stations, but complemented it with a bungalow as officers’ mess and another structure to serve as operational base for the men of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) which he donated to the Nigeria Police. He also built headquarters for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC).

He has also sponsored hundreds of students from his community and have also helped to get them job. He built Vocational center for those who want to learn handwork.

He vowed to make his community look better than Las Vegas, before he will finally come home to settle.

My prayer is that igbo people should learn from this man and come back to invest, let everyone make his community And state his own Last Vegas.

I also pray that God will bless me like this man and if I did not use it to put smiles on people faces, then he should make me poorest man..

His name is Dr Godwin Mmaduka, MD / CEO Las Vega

1 Like

Re: Do Igbo Really Hate Themselves As Others Opined ? by KevinDein: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2016
Since Igbos are a naturally hateful lot they hate everybody; themselves inclusive. They only pretend to like themselves in social media.

1 Like

Re: Do Igbo Really Hate Themselves As Others Opined ? by Kelechi2020(m): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2016
i am moved..

KevinDein:
Since Igbos are a naturally hateful lot they hate everybody; themselves inclusive. They only pretend to like themselves in social media.

kevindein please dont start another war here cause it might swallow you....why not commend this young man whom i suspect is eyeing the Governorship seat
Re: Do Igbo Really Hate Themselves As Others Opined ? by ckmayoca: 9:17am On Jul 12, 2016
KevinDein:

Hmmmmm... go check igbo man's apprentice and other tirbes man apprentice and see for your self who hate his or own tribes man or woman.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbo Really Hate Themselves As Others Opined ? by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 9:23am On Jul 12, 2016
Nobody can know me more than I do.
yellowbars can tell as many lies as they can but the obvious fact is that IGBOS LOVE THEMSELVES MORETHAN ANYOTHER TRIBE IN NIGERIA.

NWAEZEFUNAMBA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbo Really Hate Themselves As Others Opined ? by EMMYLBANKS(m): 9:25am On Jul 12, 2016
don't mind those yoloba nd abok!'s lies and the part i hate most is igbo don't go to school and when waec release their statistic each year we also take the lead even in the tertiary institution you will hardly not see an igbo person leading in his or her department...the truth is that we the igbos are naturally gifted and intelligent so let the hate continue#proudly 5%#umu chineke

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbo Really Hate Themselves As Others Opined ? by alade112(m): 9:26am On Jul 12, 2016
Igbo hate and beef themselves D last time i wanted to change the engine of my Gen You need to see how your brothers are spoiling markets for thier fellow brothers? My Gen engine shaft happens to be the long type which is very scarce i guess The 1st guy didnt av the long shaft engine but keep spoiling market for his fellow brother. He told me that the guy next to him sell the long shaft but he sell fake,he told me not to buy from him. U need to see d look on my face. Una no like una selves o.
Re: Do Igbo Really Hate Themselves As Others Opined ? by IkpuMmadu: 9:29am On Jul 12, 2016
alade112:
Igbo hate and beef themselves D last time i wanted to change the engine of my Gen? You need to see how your brothers are spoiling markets for thier fellow brothers? My Gen engine shaft happen to be the long type which is very scarce i guess The 1st guy didnt av the long shaft engine but keep spoiling market for his fellow brother. He told me that the guy next to him sell the long shaft but he sell fake,he told me not to buy from him. U need to see d look on my face. Una no like una selves o.

That's the marketing gimmick ..hw will try to demarket the ither guy to gain your patronage

That's competition

4 Likes

Re: Do Igbo Really Hate Themselves As Others Opined ? by alade112(m): 9:33am On Jul 12, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

That's the marketing gimmick ..hw will try to demarket the ither guy to gain your patronage

That's competition
Gain my patronage as in how He doesn't sell long shaft engine yet he dont want me to buy from the guy next to him Which kind marketing gimmick be that Dat is hate and nothing more
Re: Do Igbo Really Hate Themselves As Others Opined ? by zuchyblink(m): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2016
If we have 30 of you in Nigeria,Nigeria will be a better place

2 Likes

Re: Do Igbo Really Hate Themselves As Others Opined ? by cokoduck: 9:55am On Jul 12, 2016
alade112:
Gain my patronage as in how He doesn't sell long shaft engine yet he dont want me to buy from the guy next to him Which kind marketing gimmick be that Dat is hate and nothing more
Nigerians and redefinition of English words are like 5 and 6
Re: Do Igbo Really Hate Themselves As Others Opined ? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 12, 2016
These i.dots can't sleep without igbos on thier thoughts. especially the cowards!!!!

1 Like

Re: Do Igbo Really Hate Themselves As Others Opined ? by BE811APP: 10:42am On Jul 12, 2016
Just One Litmus test will give you the BEST answer...

If today Nigerians come out and tell Igbos.. "Come up with Just a Single leader that will be the Head of The Biafran Nation" Just dis statement alone.. give it to the igbos... whatever comes out of it lies the best answer to ur question!
Re: Do Igbo Really Hate Themselves As Others Opined ? by OFFICIAL336: 11:36am On Jul 12, 2016
BE811APP:

If today Nigerians come out and tell Igbos.. "Come up with Just a Single leader that will be the Head of The Biafran Nation" Just dis statement alone.. give it to the igbos... whatever comes out of it lies the best answer to ur question!
Very scientific reasoning. That is the best scientific approach to determine Igbo unity. U are SMART. #NnamdiKanu

2 Likes

Re: Do Igbo Really Hate Themselves As Others Opined ? by SlayerSupreme: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
[s]
alade112:
Igbo hate and beef themselves D last time i wanted to change the engine of my Gen? You need to see how your brothers are spoiling markets for thier fellow brothers? My Gen engine shaft happen to be the long type which is very scarce i guess The 1st guy didnt av the long shaft engine but keep spoiling market for his fellow brother. He told me that the guy next to him sell the long shaft but he sell fake,he told me not to buy from him. U need to see d look on my face. Una no like una selves o.
[/s][s]
alade112:
[/s]
Hahaaaaa. Yoruba people o!! Thrash!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Do Igbo Really Hate Themselves As Others Opined ? by SlayerSupreme: 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
[s]
BE811APP:

[/s]
Sorry your ploy is DOA. Nnamdi Kanu is the answer.
Re: Do Igbo Really Hate Themselves As Others Opined ? by MayorofLagos(m): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
IkpuMmadu:
This is just one of the many examples of group economics in igbo land .

They said igbo hate themselves , we have been their group economics

They said that Igbo don't talk with one voice , we have seen how they voted and their quest for sovereignty

They said igbo don't go to school , we have now seen statistics

They said that Igbo are tagging with Niger Delta , but we have seen how Niger Delta has disproved that

They said that Igbo lands are barren, yet we have seen how Anambra is exporting veg to Western countries

They said that Igbo don't plough back their profit homes but

Read

I am from Anambra and I know that group economics have helped us so much and these Yoruba claiming lagosian should help develop their rusty villages

Pls read on

Since I was born and in all the history books I have read, I have never seen any philanthropist as good as this igbo Man.

Umuchukwu in Orumba south Local Government Area of Anambra State, formerly known as Nkerefi was hitherto known as one of the backward and remote communities in the state as it was totally bereft of any meaningful government attention, even to the extent that 90 percent of Anambrarians (including me) have never heard about the community name,.

Because of the growing poverty and absence of opportunities, the community was a haven for criminality which climaxed with the kidnap of the community’s traditional ruler, Igwe Michael Ukaegbu, by some unknown persons.

But all these negative attributes were changed by the emergence of one of their illustrious sons into the scene, Dr. Godwin Maduka, a United States of America (USA) based medical practitioner, who through his foundation he set up 15 years ago, brought projects to the community and compelled the former Governor of the State, Mr. Peter Obi, to construct two roads connecting Umuchukwu and other neighbouring communities.

But the development of the community started with re-christening of Nkerefi to Umuchukwu after a referendum conducted by the administration of Obi.

When Dr. Maduka’s foundation visited the then Governor at Government House Awka, with the pathetic story of the deplorable state of their roads in Umuchukwu, they had elected to bear the 50 percent cost of the construction of the roads.

This moved Obi who visited the community himself and was overwhelmed by what he saw and then promised that the Anambra State Government will take over the responsibility of those roads.

Below are the pictures of the great man have done. Note : so many other projects especially the 100 Bungalows scattered all over the village for the poor Widows are not included in the pictures.

He built
1) two churches, one each for the Anglicans and Catholics.
(2) built Trinity Hospital and Maternity.
(3) over 100 standard houses for widows and the poor in the area.
(4) Built Immaculate Conception International College 1 and 2 , with buses donated to them.
(5) he built a police station for security.
(6) he built a magistrate court.
(7) a standard market called (Afor Market), .
(cool built barracks for the Civil Defense staff,
(9) built two monasteries for churches.
(10) built community centre( Community Hall and his own Village Hall)...
(11) built, post office.
(12) built a state high court.
(13) provided transformers to boost electricity in the community.
(14) built mighty edifices for primary and secondary schools.
(15) built a palace for the monarch, civic centre,.
(16) built houses for clerics of Catholic and Anglican churches, among others.
(17) built Five star hotel known as Lion of Africa resort.

(18) the 15 storey tall building is part of the World class International standard Hospital / Health research institute ( which will serve as the destination of all health matters in Africa, since it will be the biggest and the best of it kind in African soil).

This will serve as shame to the Federal Government and some state Government that cannot pay salaries, because of decline in oil price.

He did all these without the oil money.

And to those Billionaires who buys private jets and allow their people to come beg them two spoon of Rice every morning.

Remember he(Godwin Mmaduka) is not the Richest man in Africa, but he is the richest in Heart.

An overly excited native was quick to state, “today, there is no more thatched house in the community. Maduka has replaced every thatched house in the area with three or four bedroom bungalows.

About 100 of such buildings were rebuilt. They belong to the indigent natives, especially widows. All such buildings carry green roofing aluminium zincs for easy identification.

But he did not stop there; to effectively battle criminality in Umuchukwu, Dr. Maduka has equally not only built four two-storey buildings for police stations, but complemented it with a bungalow as officers’ mess and another structure to serve as operational base for the men of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) which he donated to the Nigeria Police. He also built headquarters for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC).

He has also sponsored hundreds of students from his community and have also helped to get them job. He built Vocational center for those who want to learn handwork.

He vowed to make his community look better than Las Vegas, before he will finally come home to settle.

My prayer is that igbo people should learn from this man and come back to invest, let everyone make his community And state his own Last Vegas.

I also pray that God will bless me like this man and if I did not use it to put smiles on people faces, then he should make me poorest man..

His name is Dr Godwin Mmaduka, MD / CEO Las Vega

Maduka has taken over and become the government, erecting infrastructures left and right. Anambra State should be renamed Madumbra State.
Re: Do Igbo Really Hate Themselves As Others Opined ? by IkpuMmadu: 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
MayorofLagos:

Maduka has taken over and become the government, erecting infrastructures left and right. Anambra State should be renamed Madumbra State.

It is welcomed

Let all of us Anambra peeps erect strictures

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: 3 SUV’S Given To Newly Ordained Priests In Otukpo Benue By David Mark / Open Letter To Rochas Okorocha - Imo State Governor / Underdevelopment Of The South South, Who To Blame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.