Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,061 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Who Will You Choose To Lead The Super Eagles? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Will You Choose To Lead The Super Eagles? (9600 Views)

Reddit Users React To The Super Eagles World Cup Kits By Nike / Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will You Choose To Lead The Super Eagles? by frisky2good(m): 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
None of the above

Realdeals:
The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) has shortlisted three coaches for consideration for the post of Chief Coach of Super Eagles.

The three coaches are

1. Former Ethiopia coach Tom Saintfietto
2. Super Eagles’ caretaker coach Salisu Yusuf
3. Frenchman Paul Le Guen

Who Do you think has the capability to lead the Super Eagles to glory? Click like for your choice
Re: Who Will You Choose To Lead The Super Eagles? by GENTLETEE(m): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
Tom sainfietto is the right man for the job for his wealth of experience in african football
Re: Who Will You Choose To Lead The Super Eagles? by Deilluminator(m): 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
The last time I checked, I discovered that these foreign coaches are also local in their own countries.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will You Choose To Lead The Super Eagles? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
Realdeals:
The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) has shortlisted three coaches for consideration for the post of Chief Coach of Super Eagles.

The three coaches are

Who Do you think has the capability to lead the Super Eagles to glory? Click like for your choice
Re: Who Will You Choose To Lead The Super Eagles? by Mekyno(m): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
What they are doing is jamboree, to fulfill all righteousness.
Paul Le Guen has bn picked months b4 now, they were jst waiting to finalize the coach's salary sponsporship deal with a company.
Paul le guen, to me, is d best among d lots. He ressurected cameroun's qualification to d 2010 world cup when dey were in tight corner by winning two away matches......against morroco and garbon.
They went to d world cup and cameroun FA messed things up by nt paying d boys.

I won't comment on sports section again if he is nt their choice.
I pray God he deliver with d help of a sane/reasonable NFF
Re: Who Will You Choose To Lead The Super Eagles? by knxpin(m): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
I wonder why okocha cannot get the coaching license and coach super Eagles or is he that lazy because he seems to have the talent and ability.
Re: Who Will You Choose To Lead The Super Eagles? by Smooyis(m): 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
I will go for a Nigerian coach any day. Charity begins at home.
Re: Who Will You Choose To Lead The Super Eagles? by TheSociopath(m): 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
I remember when Nigeria played Ethiopia during the last world cup qualification. They pressed us, they played impressively.
Re: Who Will You Choose To Lead The Super Eagles? by Coolgent(m): 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
Sai Yusuf! Sai Naija!
see those hypocrites that are yearning for Buy Naija
Re: Who Will You Choose To Lead The Super Eagles? by baum1: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
knxpin:
I wonder why okocha cannot get the coaching license and coach super Eagles or is he that lazy because he seems to have the talent and ability.

...to play exceptionally welll...However, we do not know if same is true for coaching
Re: Who Will You Choose To Lead The Super Eagles? by aspirebig: 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
Let us continue with our indigenous coaches, all these white guys are hungry,jobless coaches,who is looking for chop money.
Re: Who Will You Choose To Lead The Super Eagles? by Yusuf7777: 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
Realdeals:

The three coaches are

the french man has the best cv. i go for victory

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dele Alli's Sextape Edited Photos Are Trending / Predict The Nigeria Vs Italy Friendly Match / U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.