Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) (31587 Views)

Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) / Physically Challenged Lady On A Wheelchair Weds In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) by uwa244(m): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2016
Lucky girl or the guy must be up to something.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 12, 2016
SucreB:
HML to you.....

[s]people with legs sef no see hubby to marry, it shows that God favours whom He chooses to.[/s]

CONGRATS DEAR

[size=14pt]people with legs way no get money, no see hubby to marry[/size]...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) by jideomowunmi(f): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2016
Dis guy's heart is made of gold....
Re: Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 12, 2016
uwa244:
Lucky girl or the guy must be up to something.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) by SemuhleB(f): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2016
She may not have always been like this. Maybe she had an accident and they met before she was like this. If you really love someone and you planning to spend the rest of your life with them. If they get in an accident tomorrow and they get like this and you leave them then it means you never really loved them.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Tijay90(m): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2016
This is happening when the four-legged ones can't even get a date... LOL.
Re: Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Jay542(m): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2016
Nzeokafor:

the ladies family is on money... she is even younger than her husband... the husband is a broke ass nigga
lol. If its true, that just confirms the true love

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) by teacherbim(f): 11:39am On Jul 12, 2016
Wonderful couple,most people will say they cant get married to a physically challenged person what about when you get married to an able person and the spouse got involved in an accident leaving him or her physically challenged.What will you do?I'm not praying for that thou

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) by fxskye: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
I doff cap for dat nigga...e no easy.me self no fit do am ooo n I no expect mke pesin do am if na me dey dat chair

I like you for saying the truth in your mind. Very key!

Congrats to the newly wedded couples.
Re: Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2016
Dezolo:
embarassed I wish them a happy married life.

women, na dat kind tin una dey like
Re: Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) by annnikky(f): 11:42am On Jul 12, 2016
Love endureth all things
HML
Re: Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) by robosky02(m): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2016
angelahnie, can you see this?

your own better na "angel wings" cheesy

hope no go fly too much
Re: Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 11:45am On Jul 12, 2016
LOVELY, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING.
Re: Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) by V0lv0(f): 11:48am On Jul 12, 2016
I don't think this woman is permanently handicapped. She can make full use of her hands and in one of the pictures her foot is slightly slanted sideways. She is probably just using the wheelchair to assist her for the meantime.
Re: Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Maski87: 11:48am On Jul 12, 2016
She must be very good in bed
Re: Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) by deebrain(m): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2016
Love does exist.

There are good human beings on earth (whether all the ones you met have messed you up). That's to the man.

Just tell God to give you your own, Be Happy AND live a life of giving love to others without really expecting it back.

Then you will attract one that will not mind what you look like or your faults. Forget all the poo they write on nairaland romance section!

I mean look at the lady's smile alone. It says a lot on who she really is.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) by deebrain(m): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2016
Maski87:

You need deliverance.
Re: Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2016
Jay542:

lol. If its true, that just confirms the true love
Guy she bought herself a Husband...
Re: Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2016
robosky02:
an.gelahnie, can you see this?
your own better na "angel wings" cheesy
hope no go fly too much
Lucky lady, we go fly together
Re: Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2016
Maski87:
[size=13pt]I sorry for ur imagination[/size]
Re: Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Almaiga: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2016
Nice one, may God bless their union.
Re: Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) by samsam2019: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2016
True love
Re: Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) by PlayerOne: 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
Nigga got balls. Omo I can't fit o.. Even if the babe na dangote pikin
Re: Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) by bayonino: 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
You can rarely see a girl that will want to marry a guy on a wheelchair unless he his rich, i recently saw a picture of a guy also getting married to a very fat lady, but if it was a guy that is that fat, he will rarely see a girl to marry her. All these shows me that men of nowadays are really devoted in genuine love compared to some of these our annoyingly ladies of nowadays who want to eat their cake and have it.
Re: Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) by ogtavia(m): 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
To some people..this is out of the world..yeah well..of course love is a strange yet beautiful thing..you can't understand it..its like a strong addiction you can't ND do not want to break away from...when u find someone who can't do without and every time you picture ur future without her in it...all you see is bleak dark dead and empty...you won't want to let go....I av felt dt way say twice...yet..tribe and religion got in d way....even if the object of love is handicapped...it isn't an issue..pray you all experience love from an opposite gender that is surreal yet real..so impossible yet real...It's exhilarating...the love of Jesus however is the greatest love ...every other kind of love pales in comparison..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
The guy looks younger if they were white I wouldn't doubt their love for each other but I have the feeling there is something at stake.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Dolcilicious(f): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ehya kiss kiss,I feel like shedding tears of joy for her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) by brightlinse(m): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
May God bless your union.
Re: Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
BiggyB242:
The guy looks younger if they were white I wouldn't doubt their love for each other but I have the feeling there is something at stake.
You can't be too far from the truth! I smell a BIG [/b]rat! grin These days men are fast becoming better GOLD DIGGERS! Struggle is real!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
Trina0936:

You can't be too far from the truth! I smell a BIG [/b]rat! grin These days men are fast becoming better [b]GOLD DIGGERS! Struggle is real!! undecided

The guy has an agenda. They aren't on the same level if not for her wheelchair but he took the bold step which most of us wouldn't. He is really young.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Wolex143: 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
So true love still exist sha.....
Re: Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
True Love still exists.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant / Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twin Brothers / Will One Million Naira Be Enough For Both Traditional And White Weddings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.