Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Drunk Police Officer Vomits And Taking A Nap On The Floor Of Costain Bus(photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drunk Police Officer Vomits And Taking A Nap On The Floor Of Costain Bus(photos (1470 Views)

Man Jumps From The Fifth Floor Of The UCH Ibadan In Apparent Suicide / Bayelsa Pastor Arrested For Fake Prophecy And Taking Of Member’s Car (Photos) / Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drunk Police Officer Vomits And Taking A Nap On The Floor Of Costain Bus(photos by Ebal: 10:49am On Jul 12, 2016
Drunk mobile police officer Vomits and taking a nap on the floor of Costain Bus Stop

According to facebook user Francis CityPulse Adebayo, posted this pictures, he said:
"Attention Nigerian Police:
One of your mobile police officers is presently taking a nap on the floor of Costain Bus Stop. Apparently he has just finished vomiting and seriously reeking of Alcohol.
Please do commuters and bystanders a favour by coming for him NOW!
Time Check: 5.50pm

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/07/drunk-nigerian-mobile-police-officer.html

Re: Drunk Police Officer Vomits And Taking A Nap On The Floor Of Costain Bus(photos by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2016
Good for him.

Anyway if u ar in ilorin get ur quality stock shirts and jeans. Call 08066425061

1 Like

Re: Drunk Police Officer Vomits And Taking A Nap On The Floor Of Costain Bus(photos by satelliteDISH(m): 10:59am On Jul 12, 2016
When he wakes up to his sense, someone should advice his not to do it again because he can be sacked based on this irresponsibility alone.
Re: Drunk Police Officer Vomits And Taking A Nap On The Floor Of Costain Bus(photos by cassidy1996(m): 11:23am On Jul 12, 2016
This is nothing new, pls mind ur biz...
Re: Drunk Police Officer Vomits And Taking A Nap On The Floor Of Costain Bus(photos by Lombrozo(m): 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
Look like a Civil Defence staff
Re: Drunk Police Officer Vomits And Taking A Nap On The Floor Of Costain Bus(photos by osemoses1234(m): 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
See d mumu head just give d idiot 2 slap for Dat head
Re: Drunk Police Officer Vomits And Taking A Nap On The Floor Of Costain Bus(photos by BigMan4Life: 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
dem nice shoes nor be on when e wake

(1) (Reply)

Fascinating Story Of Kidnapper Kingpin "Henry Chibueze AKA Vampire" / My Hubby Often Strip Me Naked And Beat Me Up Severely (photos) / HOW I WAS SCAMMED BY UNIPORT POST UTME SCREENING FRAUDSTERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.