Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Bayelsa Pastor Arrested For Fake Prophecy And Taking Of Member’s Car (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bayelsa Pastor Arrested For Fake Prophecy And Taking Of Member’s Car (Photos) (17457 Views)

Police Arrest Prophet Benson Nosakhare Over Fake Prophecy (Photo) / Lagos Pastor Runs With Member's Car After Asking Him To Bring It For Prayer / Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Pastor Arrested For Fake Prophecy And Taking Of Member’s Car (Photos) by Bhelamblog(m): 11:36am On Mar 15, 2018
A fake Pastor named Apostle Kingsley has been arrested and has appeared before Mrs. Eke- Spiff At a magistrate court sitting in Yenagoa Bayelsa state on the 12th of March 2018, for obtaining a white Toyota Limited Edition Jeep from a member of his church under false pretense. EbiwalisGossipBlog Reports

The prosecutors, Nigeria Police Force, in a 3 count charge alleged that one Apostle Kingsley Abiekunogho tricked one of his church members Jones Seiyefa into giving him the sum of N20, 000 and the said Jeep in exchange for spiritual breakthrough.

That in a months time he would receive what he has donated (the car) in two folds.

Findings from Ebiwalismoment.com revealed that Trouble began between the two parties when the member Seiyefa asked the pastor to return his Jeep because several months have passed without any form of financial increase, but he was growung poorer by the day.

It all began when Seyeifa attended the Apostle Kingsley's church, named God Is Able Mega Fire Ministry located at Opolo in Yenagoa, during a special programme when a visiting Pastor told him that God has a wonderful gift for him if he donates all he has to the resident pastor of the church.

Seiyefa then stepped out and pledged the ₦20,000, all he had left in his bank account.

His wife while explaining the ordeal to EbiwalisGossipBlog Reporter said:
'The visiting pastor told my husband that the amount was too small for a man in his caliber that is seeking financial breakthrough from God and asked if he had a car"

He told him he had a Jeep, the Man of God instructed him to hand over the Jeep to the resident pastor and that in one month his donation double.

EbiwalisGossipBlog also gathered that after donating the said sum and Jeep the next day, Seiyefa was invited to church on a later date to drink a special honey they claimed would perfect the miracle.

He brother who stays with them said:
“he came back home saying that he urgently needed to change the name of ownership of the jeep to the name of the pastor.

“All effort to stop him from carrying out the plan proved abortive. I thought he would change his mind but the next day I heard that he had done the change of ownership.

"But by the grace of God, days after he did the change of ownership he came back to his senses and revealed that he did all he did because he was under some kind of influence”

The presiding magistrate, Mrs. Eke- Spiff granted an application for bail filed by the defendant and adjourned the case 4th April 2018.

News from Ebiwali---
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/fake-prophet-arrested-for-collecting.html?m=1

Re: Bayelsa Pastor Arrested For Fake Prophecy And Taking Of Member’s Car (Photos) by Pat081: 11:42am On Mar 15, 2018
Pastor too want to enjoy life now so let him go free

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Pastor Arrested For Fake Prophecy And Taking Of Member’s Car (Photos) by Pat081: 11:43am On Mar 15, 2018
Pastor too want to enjoy life now so let him go free n thank God dis happen 4rm dat side
Re: Bayelsa Pastor Arrested For Fake Prophecy And Taking Of Member’s Car (Photos) by 2019endofapc: 11:49am On Mar 15, 2018
Fake pastors every where duping people in the name of deliverance. Tufiakwaa shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Pastor Arrested For Fake Prophecy And Taking Of Member’s Car (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:56am On Mar 15, 2018
God will expose them one after the other

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Pastor Arrested For Fake Prophecy And Taking Of Member’s Car (Photos) by Bhelamblog(m): 8:13am On Mar 16, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Bayelsa Pastor Arrested For Fake Prophecy And Taking Of Member’s Car (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 11:46am On Mar 16, 2018
grin
Re: Bayelsa Pastor Arrested For Fake Prophecy And Taking Of Member’s Car (Photos) by blessedmeme: 11:46am On Mar 16, 2018
This is exactly what happens when you call your self

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Pastor Arrested For Fake Prophecy And Taking Of Member’s Car (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:46am On Mar 16, 2018
Free the sheeple!

People need to think logically and stop expecting miracles from a largely imaginary being undecided

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Pastor Arrested For Fake Prophecy And Taking Of Member’s Car (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 11:47am On Mar 16, 2018
Kobicove:
Free the sheeple!

Lol, see Pastor Freeze sheeple calling another person sheeple. grin

Hope you have paid your donations to pastor freeze's account? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Pastor Arrested For Fake Prophecy And Taking Of Member’s Car (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2018
Zombies would say 'don't judge' tongue, you can always tell these people are fake by their titles, apostle, Bishop, most reverend,Pope, etc when a whole Jesus was called teacher!

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Pastor Arrested For Fake Prophecy And Taking Of Member’s Car (Photos) by judecares1(m): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2018
THIS THE MORE REASON I LOVE CATHOLIC CHURCH

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Pastor Arrested For Fake Prophecy And Taking Of Member’s Car (Photos) by Homeboiy: 11:49am On Mar 16, 2018
Ife na eme
Re: Bayelsa Pastor Arrested For Fake Prophecy And Taking Of Member’s Car (Photos) by laffwitmi: 11:49am On Mar 16, 2018
Yahoo yahoo pastor grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Pastor Arrested For Fake Prophecy And Taking Of Member’s Car (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 11:51am On Mar 16, 2018
The law is gradually coming to rescue people from the greatest fraud ever invented by mankind; religion. You can steal and even kill as much as you want and if anyone raises a finger, 'god' will be used to silence the person. What other fraud can be greater than this?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Pastor Arrested For Fake Prophecy And Taking Of Member’s Car (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 11:52am On Mar 16, 2018
cheesy
Re: Bayelsa Pastor Arrested For Fake Prophecy And Taking Of Member’s Car (Photos) by Jaabioro(m): 11:53am On Mar 16, 2018
Some pastor can make you walked without hindrance to hell fire ,if it exist at all ,all in the name of faith ..if you don't know my great grandma is still a virgin up till tomorrow.. Let me check on some pastors to do the confirmation for you ..
Re: Bayelsa Pastor Arrested For Fake Prophecy And Taking Of Member’s Car (Photos) by Lily4star(f): 11:54am On Mar 16, 2018
I don't know when God became a money doubler

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Pastor Arrested For Fake Prophecy And Taking Of Member’s Car (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2018
I don't know why I don't listen to prophecies from pastors apart from The one I received directly from God... pray , do the things God want, the door will be open with ur efforts... God can not just throw Manner's to u from heaven
Re: Bayelsa Pastor Arrested For Fake Prophecy And Taking Of Member’s Car (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
Bhelamblog:
A fake Pastor named Apostle Kingsley has been arrested and has appeared before Mrs. Eke- Spiff At a magistrate court sitting in Yenagoa Bayelsa state on the 12th of March 2018, for obtaining a white Toyota Limited Edition Jeep from a member of his church under false pretense. EbiwalisGossipBlog Reports

The prosecutors, Nigeria Police Force, in a 3 count charge alleged that one Apostle Kingsley Abiekunogho tricked one of his church members Jones Seiyefa into giving him the sum of N20, 000 and the said Jeep in exchange for spiritual breakthrough.

That in a months time he would receive what he has donated (the car) in two folds.

Findings from Ebiwalismoment.com revealed that Trouble began between the two parties when the member Seiyefa asked the pastor to return his Jeep because several months have passed without any form of financial increase, but he was growung poorer by the day.

It all began when Seyeifa attended the Apostle Kingsley's church, named God Is Able Mega Fire Ministry located at Opolo in Yenagoa, during a special programme when a visiting Pastor told him that God has a wonderful gift for him if he donates all he has to the resident pastor of the church.

Seiyefa then stepped out and pledged the ₦20,000, all he had left in his bank account.

'The visiting pastor told my husband that the amount was too small for a man in his caliber that is seeking financial breakthrough from God and asked if he had a car"

He told him he had a Jeep, the Man of God instructed him to hand over the Jeep to the resident pastor and that in one month his donation double.

EbiwalisGossipBlog also gathered that after donating the said sum and Jeep the next day, Seiyefa was invited to church on a later date to drink a special honey they claimed would perfect the miracle.

“he came back home saying that he urgently needed to change the name of ownership of the jeep to the name of the pastor.

“All effort to stop him from carrying out the plan proved abortive. I thought he would change his mind but the next day I heard that he had done the change of ownership.

"But by the grace of God, days after he did the change of ownership he came back to his senses and revealed that he did all he did because he was under some kind of influence”

The presiding magistrate, Mrs. Eke- Spiff granted an application for bail filed by the defendant and adjourned the case 4th April 2018.

News from Ebiwali---
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/fake-prophet-arrested-for-collecting.html?m=1

There is nothing like fake pastor .

Pastor simply means fake so saying "fake pastor" is like saying "fake fake".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Pastor Arrested For Fake Prophecy And Taking Of Member’s Car (Photos) by joenor(m): 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
when you too look for Miracle, this is what you get.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Pastor Arrested For Fake Prophecy And Taking Of Member’s Car (Photos) by ajaymina(m): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
[b]PastorPreneur spotted![/b
Bhelamblog:

News from Ebiwali---

Re: Bayelsa Pastor Arrested For Fake Prophecy And Taking Of Member’s Car (Photos) by ajaymina(m): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
[b]PastorPreneur spotted[/b
Bhelamblog:

News from Ebiwali---

Re: Bayelsa Pastor Arrested For Fake Prophecy And Taking Of Member’s Car (Photos) by ajaymina(m): 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
PastorPreneur spotted
Bhelamblog:

News from Ebiwali---

Re: Bayelsa Pastor Arrested For Fake Prophecy And Taking Of Member’s Car (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
Na all these fake pastors dey make Muslims see us finish

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Pastor Arrested For Fake Prophecy And Taking Of Member’s Car (Photos) by semyman: 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
Stop this thrash of fake pastor until you show me a genuine one. All of them 'pastors' are into crimes depending on who is defining it
Re: Bayelsa Pastor Arrested For Fake Prophecy And Taking Of Member’s Car (Photos) by treach(m): 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
Na wa oo. I would 've become a victim of dis kind..
I 've a shop and it's on d first floor of a complex. D second floor is a church. I usually keep d stair case clean. So one day it was messed up, I decided to go and inform d pastor, to warn his members to hold dia manhood and woman hole from passing urine on d stairs. Cos de stay all night.. my people, after complaining, d pastor thanked me and d next I had was dat, God gave him a massage for me. To cut d long story short, I should go and get anointing oil. which I had to buy dat moment. Should get sand and stone. I did, after praying for sometime, he said my problem is from my village. Now d main deal came.
I SHOULD GO AND GET SEVEN(7) ENVELOPES AND PUT SEED OFFERINGS THAT WILL ABLE TO BUY GOATS.

THE SEVEN ENVELOPES WILL BE SENT TO:
1. SALVATION MINISTRY
2. ASSEMBLIES OF GOD'S CHURCH
3. REDEEM CHURCH.
4. MOUNTAIN OF FIRE
5. WINNERS CHAPEL
6. HOUSE ON THE ROCK
7. HIS OWN CHURCH
I told him am coming,,,,
Man wey no see money buy rope, u say make im commit suicide...
Up till now am still coming!!!.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Pastor Arrested For Fake Prophecy And Taking Of Member’s Car (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
Does our Constitution recognize voodoo ? The story of spell cannot hold water even when we all know that that casting of spell is real.
The ownership of the vehicle was duely transfered to the pastor whether he is fake or not.
Anyway, except he can prove that he did the transfer under duress in which case, the onus of proof lies squarely on him. Lawyers in the house, what do you think?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die / Lecturer Jailed Over Romance Scam In Kwara State / Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.