Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) (68745 Views)

Man Who Attempted To Beat A Thief Falls Inside Gutter (Pics, Video) / Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit / Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by dissybling(f): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
DaStunz:
funny though..! But na im fellow guy go sharply take d pics O. Lukin @ d pics I 1der y most Guys go maltreat dia fellow guy jxt becox of girl wey dem no even pay d pride prize. D fact is dat if ur gurl is hangin out wit anoda dude dat mins she no like or even send u. And no b d guy fault. Abeg make guys dey reason b4 harrassin dia fellow innocent,Quite and unarmd dudes. One Love 2 y'all d 'KoReCt Niggaz. Excludin thoz dat Reason wit dia D*ck O.
before such happened, don't u think he must fuckup big time
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by dissybling(f): 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
Itzurboi:
baby you and those galz kom resemble.... #jst sayin though.....i hope u no go turn to harassment too....lol
na so so wahala u de fine,u don See me before since dem born u....
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by cococandy(f): 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
Really?

So women can publicly beat up a man and no police officer will arrest them? Tell me something.
Dejideji1:

Don't mind them, i keep saying it, women of nowadays don't deserve the special privileges they are given. Women are now more hostile, aggressive and dangerous. (Although I still respect older women., but not the ill mannered ladies we have this days)

What they did to this guy is nothing compared to what some women in America do to men. And you dare not retaliate no matter the degree of assault else you will be jailed, imagine that nonsense, considering the hostile and dangerous nature of women nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by dissybling(f): 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
Opistorincos:

Unthinkable like pulling their inners
no idea...not necessary dat
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by Dejideji1(m): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
UIA04:

Did you read the part they said he was harrasing them. Do you know the length at which he went. I know some guys who if you don't answer her them they start abusing you verbally or dragging you, thinking because you are a woman you can't do anything.

They taught him and other guys a lesson

Did you just say it will teach him and other guys a lesson? Do you even think all of them can handle him? He just didn't want to fight back, this is Nigeria and not America my dear.

Although we do not know how far he went, but I don't think he can go beyond verbal abuse, i can't imagine him physically harassing them like touching or dragging as you claim above, unless he is insane. (remember that place is a public place).

1 Like

Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by jesusjewel1(f): 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
Dejideji1:

Don't mind them, i keep saying it, women of nowadays don't deserve the special privileges they are given. Women are now more hostile, aggressive and dangerous. (Although I still respect older women., but not the ill mannered ladies we have this days)

What they did to this guy is nothing compared to what some women in America do to men. And you dare not retaliate no matter the degree of assault else you will be jailed, imagine that nonsense, considering the hostile and dangerous nature of women nowadays.

Haba. Why generalizing Not all women are the same. Those ladies may have acted rudely by beating up the guy but really not all ladies are same.
There are very decent ones out there.
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by UIA04(f): 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
Dejideji1:

Did you just say it will teach him and other guys a lesson? Do you even think all of them can handle him? He just didn't want to fight back, this is Nigeria and not America my dear.

Although we do not know how far he went, but I don't think he can go beyond verbal abuse, i can't imagine him physically harassing them like touching or dragging as you claim above, unless he is insane. (remember that place is a public place).
Don't those boys who sell clothes drag girls when the girl doesn't answer them. The fact that this is Nigeria is the more reason he would have beaten the the girl up if he could.

Are you sure he didn't want to beat or he just wasn't strong enough, from the picture it was one girl that was beating the man.
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by Opistorincos(m): 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
dissybling:
no idea...not necessary dat

Nothing should warrant that really cos if the guy should repel the attack they will start crying foul... Hit my 2 cents tho.
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by Dejideji1(m): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
cococandy:
Really?

So women can publicly beat up a man and no police officer will arrest them? Tell me something.

Yes, several cases happen in front of cops and the man will still be held responsible at the end of the day if he decides to retaliate. What about cases of women attempting to beat up a cop just because they feel they are untouchable.

You need to see how women abuse the privilege, there was a case in a public transit, a lady removed her shoe and hit a guy on his head and wounded him in the process, for no reason at all or maybe i should say because she didn't like the guy's face.

the man was infuriated and slapped her, believe me he was jailed although was later granted bail with a huge fine

Despite evidences provided by surveillance camera in the vehicle, the man was still charged.
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by K9blunt(f): 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
carolope:

Thanks for seeing the other side of the coin. I have always think it is wrong to fight a woman but I also believe it is wrong for a woman to fight a man!

In this case you support the guys harassing the ladies,

What are you thinking?
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by K9blunt(f): 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
Dejideji1:

Mr..... I have been physically harassed by men for refusing to answer their advances, am not strong enough and there aren't people around to support the vulnerable people in such situations.

These ladies worked as a team and should be commended for teaching the guy a lesson.

Instead of assuming, call a spade a spade, the guy got what he deserved and your supporting him is really disturbing.
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by Belmot(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
dissybling:
no be say e swt me but I think dat guy must have reali step on their toes before such happened
They just destroyed the little self esteem left inside him.
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by Akjr(m): 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
Yoruba girls geh power.. No doubt... Buh d g! Fall hanz big time... Hw u tk reach ground now. Asin, u no galant atal
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by Dejideji1(m): 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
UIA04:

Don't those boys who sell clothes drag girls when the girl doesn't answer them.

Those ones have a sincere motive for doing that. They are only looking for customers to buy their stuffs

UIA04:

The fact that this is Nigeria is the more reason he would have beaten the the girl up if he could.

Are you sure he didn't want to beat or he just wasn't strong enough, from the picture it was one girl that was beating the man.

Lol, you are very funny. He just didn't want to retaliate. And like i said, this is not America so no one will charge him if he decides to.

He just didn't retaliate due to the respect he has for womanhood. I also don't support beating women, but when they get violent, i will also need to defend myself.

There are now cases of men that have been murdered gruesomely by women. It shows women are now dangerous and we should be more careful of them as men and stop thinking they are weak.
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by kosokoadeyemi: 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
Useless man of the highest order
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by Sultanchidi(m): 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
PussySmasher:

Thats so true. Dem be olosho coz that's their kind of razz mentality. Normal decent girls can't behave like street touts like this. Na olosho u go go fucckk for ahshawo house wey you no go wan pay money and dem go gather beat you. grin. Na still their type u go try toast for road and dem go take am personal.
Cc sultanchidi
gbam
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by fuckYouSeun(m): 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
choi!!! babes don vex
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by DaStunz(m): 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
dissybling:
before such happened, don't u think he must fuckup big time
bro..! Some guys hit straight witout a 2nd thought.
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
reportnaija:

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/07/two-woman-beat-up-man-and-throw-him-in.html?m=1
...this kind thing for nearly happen to me few days back but i sensed it and escaped...LOL
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by Tsongz(f): 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
I sabi them oooo shocked
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by badderdandem(m): 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
dissybling:
not bad
ugly you
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by cococandy(f): 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
Stop spreading untruths.

In my neck of the woods, a woman can be arrested for assaulting a man or another woman or any human being at all.
they are not untouchable. Many are in jail for assault.
Dejideji1:

Yes, several cases happen in front of cops and the man will still be held responsible at the end of the day if he decides to retaliate. What about cases of women attempting to beat up a cop just because they feel they are untouchable.

You need to see how women abuse the privilege, there was a case in a public transit, a lady removed her shoe and hit a guy on his head and wounded him in the process, for no reason at all or maybe i should say because she didn't like the guy's face.

the man was infuriated and slapped her, believe me he was jailed although was later granted bail with a huge fine

Despite evidences provided by surveillance camera in the vehicle, the man was still charged.

2 Likes

Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by Tsongz(f): 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
He no sabi how to approach ni grin. I know their group wella and I'm sorry to tell u that they can rock u to heaven grin
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by Dejideji1(m): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
cococandy:
Stop spreading untruths.

In my neck of the woods, a woman can be arrested for assaulting a man or another woman or any human being at all.

What is untrue there? I'm not saying women are untouchable, i said they think/feel they are untouchable because the law is protecting them. Get the difference.

Yes women can be arrested for physical assault but not in all cases especially when it involves a man, the chances of the woman been charged and detained is slim.

you can't deny the fact that women are always favoured in cases involving male vs female assault, regardless of who initiated it. (and in most cases it's the woman who initiates it).
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by Dejideji1(m): 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
cococandy:
Stop spreading untruths.

*modified, pls refresh b4 reading my response
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by Otses(f): 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
O boy, this girls are definitely not smiling. maybe someone offended them before they met the guy. Funny sha. lol
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by Cityguy: 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
Nothing there na. The guy 'trip' for her ni now grin grin grin. He wasn't beaten or pushed down as the 'foto' erroneously suggests.
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by july66: 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
I wonder what he said to warrant such a brutal beating?

If you treat all females with respect they will never embarrass you.
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by Darnyel: 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
But the face of the girl in black skirt looks like lion's, in the last picture.
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by tayo200(m): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
d guy was harrasssing them..good for him.
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by Wolex143: 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
Omo d guy lazy o, ahh if na me they don meet their waterloo be dt, i go beat them to d extent that dem go acept my proposal immediately......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) / Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) / Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.