Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) (68741 Views)

Man Who Attempted To Beat A Thief Falls Inside Gutter (Pics, Video) / Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit / Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
See as the babe wey dey wire the guy slippers resemble Sandoski... Smh

gringrin...........

Bestie na u be dey guy wey I dey wire slippersgrin
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by Nwakerendu: 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
on a more serious note, these tax people just left my office now, i refused to pay cos ikpeazu has not been paying his own. That our Governor tire me no be small oh. I thought by now we would have a new governor uga.
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by kikayboss(m): 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
na waaa oooo.....if this happened to a lady, nairaland for don dey blaze with all those olodo feminist comments.....

but since na guy no one gives a f*ck.....

and the worst part........guys are even supporting them......this is what i call "f*ckboyism".......

b*tches you happy now right.....later I'll hear "you don't hit a lady no matter what".....them for try am with me, i go beat S-H-A-K-A-R comot for the "shakara" wet dem dey do......mycheeew....
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
SANDOSKI:

gringrin...........

Bestie na u be dey guy wey I dey wire slippersgrin
If to say na on top bed u dey wire me the slipers, e for make sense die cool
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
If to say na on top bed u dey wire me the slipers, e for make sense die cool

If I pinch ur mouth wey make you talk dis thinggrin

Bestie no worry by dis time next year, we go put our own picture for NL....wink
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by kulrunsman79(m): 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
This a scene in a new movie about to be released.....
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by osakue18(m): 12:15am On Jul 13, 2016
I pity the guy.. Guess they are hoes from 1759 bar or the brothel close to government guesthouse at alagbaka. Really missed ondo state with their cheap prostitution.
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by dissybling(f): 12:15am On Jul 13, 2016
DaStunz:
bro..! Some guys hit straight witout a 2nd thought.
yea...and am a lady not a dude
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by dissybling(f): 12:17am On Jul 13, 2016
badderdandem:
ugly you
monster you
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by hardbody: 8:31am On Jul 13, 2016
nduchucks:
The guy must be a gentleman who couldn't see himself hitting a lady. He instead was simply defending himself from slaps etc until he accidentally fell into the gutter.

But, oh boy, why you no run way instead? cheesy

On a serious note, the girls should be prosecuted for assault and battery. embarassed

There is no excuse for being a wimp. Gender equality will come into play. If you treat me like you are a guy, i will reciprocate in equal measure. I would have dropped them both with only two connections. One collects left fist the other collects right, i walk away as if nothing happened because really nothing happened.
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by hardbody: 8:44am On Jul 13, 2016
K9blunt:

Mr..... I have been physically harassed by men for refusing to answer their advances, am not strong enough and there aren't people around to support the vulnerable people in such situations.

These ladies worked as a team and should be commended for teaching the guy a lesson.

Instead of assuming, call a spade a spade, the guy got what he deserved and your supporting him is really disturbing.

You did not take your dog along?
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by K9blunt(f): 10:59am On Jul 13, 2016
hardbody:

You did not take your dog along?

grin, youre high!

Fear of lynching is the beginning of wisdom, I love my dog too much to risk her life for me...
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by nduchucks: 11:24am On Jul 13, 2016
hardbody:

There is no excuse for being a wimp. Gender equality will come into play. If you treat me like you are a guy, i will reciprocate in equal measure. I would have dropped them both with only two connections. One collects left fist the other collects right, i walk away as if nothing happened because really nothing happened.

Oga, hitting a woman under the condition described in this thread or any other condition, is the very definition of being a wimp. Sorry to say, you just inadvertently exposed yourself as a wimp.
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by ogashman(m): 11:40am On Jul 13, 2016
those girls no get joy o. I know if it had been that the guy was Behind,they would ve given him attention.
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by hardbody: 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
nduchucks:

Oga, hitting a woman under the condition described in this thread or any other condition, is the very definition of being a wimp. Sorry to say, you just inadvertently exposed yourself as a wimp.

I hear you loud and clear. May a woman seat astride you inside a gutter and be pummeling you and putting gutter scum in your mouth for being a gentleman.

I will rather be a wimp by beating down assailants that refuse to be reasonable and ensure that the internet carries me as such than be a 'gentleman' that generations unborn will remember as that man that babes beat inside a gutter. God forbid abomination.

The Net never forgets, i hope you know that.
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by carolope(f): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
K9blunt:

In this case you support the guys harassing the ladies,

What are you thinking?

I didn't think I insinuated that. Clarification;
Guys harassing ladies is WRONG!
Ladies fighting (beating or whatever word) any guy is WRONG and unacceptable.
Re: Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) by nduchucks: 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
hardbody:

I hear you loud and clear. May a woman seat astride you inside a gutter and be pummeling you and putting gutter scum in your mouth for being a gentleman.

I will rather be a wimp by beating down assailants that refuse to be reasonable and ensure that the internet carries me as such than be a 'gentleman' that generations unborn will remember as that man that babes beat inside a gutter. God forbid abomination.

The Net never forgets, i hope you know that.

The smart thing the guy should have done is simply to walk away, which I'm pretty sure he had a chance to do before the escalations.

You are forming tough guy here abi? Wait until your wife who already has 2 children for you and pregnant with twins, slaps you because of hormonal issues - we'll see how tough you'll be then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) / Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) / Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.