Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

Unplaned Pregnancy - Can The Man Rejected This Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unplaned Pregnancy - Can The Man Rejected This Child (959 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband / This Child Was Given Birth To 1hour Ago (pic) But !!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unplaned Pregnancy - Can The Man Rejected This Child by WhiteOne(f): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2009
Dear Nigerians,

I am wondering - if a man - the brother might be yoruba or igbo - can sent his wife away or do not accept his second born, because the mother refuse an abortion? Note - the same lady is the mother of his first born son!

Some sister told me - back in Nigeria - it is the job of the husband to produce so many children as the wife or wife(s) requested.

On the other hand - i have seen a brother, how played a very bad game to his second wife, because he did not forgive her the fourth pregnancy. One of those day she was abandoned, he refuse to see her and she had to rent a room for herself and the four kids and the littel money this man gave her - she had to collect to by his mother in his hometown 1 1/2 hours away form Lagos. I asked this man - Why - he said - I went abroad, next thing this woman is had a baby, which i can not feed.

Older Mum and Baba say "Chrildren are a blessing" and you should have many, but feeding the "Blessing" and pay there accommodation, cloths and school fee. It is not a joke, some men go mental by so many babies.
Re: Unplaned Pregnancy - Can The Man Rejected This Child by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2009
Ouchhhhhh!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Unplaned Pregnancy - Can The Man Rejected This Child by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2009
Re: Unplaned Pregnancy - Can The Man Rejected This Child by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2009
Living in a room with four children?? Just abort it.
Re: Unplaned Pregnancy - Can The Man Rejected This Child by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2009
Re: Unplaned Pregnancy - Can The Man Rejected This Child by Fhemmmy: 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2009
michelin89:

Living in a room with four children?? Just abort it.

That is no news now.
A man with wives and too many kids will be in same room sef.
na the pikin dem will held the legs of the other wife sef.
Re: Unplaned Pregnancy - Can The Man Rejected This Child by Pittbaby(f): 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2009
kai Fhemmy , why spoil my mind with that kind of graphic

At poster , not sure i catch you completely , but if the child belongs to the man he has to accept it , whether they live in a hole or in a mansion. Birth control fails
Re: Unplaned Pregnancy - Can The Man Rejected This Child by Fhemmmy: 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2009
Pittbaby:

kai Fhemmy , why spoil my mind with that kind of graphic

At poster , not sure i catch you completely , but if the child belongs to the man he has to accept it , whether they live in a hole or in a mansion. Birth control fails

Yes he has to, however, u wont want your child to live in such hole oh.
Re: Unplaned Pregnancy - Can The Man Rejected This Child by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2009
Fhemmmy:

That is no news now.
A man with  wives and too many kids will be in same room sef.
na the pikin dem will held the legs of the other wife sef.

chaircover:

haba Michelin a lot of people live that way o! especially in Lagos

Wow giving three children a miserable life because of one who wouldn't have felt the consciousness of life and then death if he had been aborted. Sometimes a painless goodbye is better than a hell of life.
Re: Unplaned Pregnancy - Can The Man Rejected This Child by Fhemmmy: 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2009
michelin89:

Wow giving three children a miserable life because of one who wouldn't have felt the consciousness of life and then death if he had been aborted. Sometimes a painless goodbye is better than a hell of life.

GBAMMMMMMM
Re: Unplaned Pregnancy - Can The Man Rejected This Child by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2009
Besides aren't these women tired of having their vaginas torn by a human head? grin
Re: Unplaned Pregnancy - Can The Man Rejected This Child by Fhemmmy: 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2009
michelin89:

Besides aren't these women tired of having their vaginas torn by a human head? grin

Fhemmmmy will refuse to see evil.
I will refused to be spoilt by any daughter of Adam ohhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Unplaned Pregnancy - Can The Man Rejected This Child by Pittbaby(f): 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2009
LOL
Re: Unplaned Pregnancy - Can The Man Rejected This Child by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Help! I'm The Bestman / Follow Up On The Rape Case Along Lag/ibd Xpress Way / He Regrated Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.