|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,714,329 members, 6,413,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 July 2021 at 06:33 AM
|Experienced Marketing Executive - Lagos [CLOSED] by davidwemby: 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2016|
A gaming company is seeking the services of an experienced Marketing Executive for immediate employment.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Very experienced in marketing, with the ability to market our product and services to individuals to meet assigned target
- Ability to follow up prospects and convert new business ideas and strategies
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects, researching and analyzing sales options.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationship with prospects.
- Maintain customer relationship by providing support, information and guidance.
- Gather market and customer information.
- Gain clear understanding of business and customer requirements.
- Review personal sales performance with a view to attaining or exceeding sales expectations.
- Study and understand sales territory with a view to adjusting content of presentation.
- In store & online marketing
- Promote sms betting products
- Market new deals/partnerships which the company is involved in
- Compose and send mailing campaigns to customers to promote products/events
- Grow and manage online affiliates
- Create and fine tune marketing strategies for agents
- Investigate problems, develop solutions and make recommendations to resolve customer complaints.
- Represent the company when needed
- Good team player
- Minimum of Bsc/HND in Marketing
- At least three (3) years field working experience
- Proven marketing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Any other professional certificate in marketing will be an added advantage.
- High knowledge in ICT, Internet marketing and Social network marketing will also be an additional advantage.
- Must be innovative with a drive to open new markets.
- Must be ambitious, confident and able to take initiative.
- Should be quick to learn and process new information.
- Should be enthusiastic and persistent- able to cope with rejection.
- Should have good knowledge of Microsoft office and internet
Note: Applicant must include a cover letter.
Interested persons should email CV and cover letter to email@example.com on or before Thursday, 14th July 2016.
Subject of the mail MUST be 'Marketing Executive'. Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Re: Experienced Marketing Executive - Lagos [CLOSED] by davidwemby: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2016|
|Re: Experienced Marketing Executive - Lagos [CLOSED] by Communicator: 11:13am On Jul 13, 2016|
What is the company selling?
|Re: Experienced Marketing Executive - Lagos [CLOSED] by davidwemby: 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2016|
Various gaming and betting market solutions and options...
|Re: Experienced Marketing Executive - Lagos [CLOSED] by davidwemby: 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2016|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56