Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

PHOTOS: Men Caught Stealing Big Live Chickens In UNIBUJA. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: Men Caught Stealing Big Live Chickens In UNIBUJA. (1180 Views)

Lady Caught Stealing 8 Chickens In Benin, Stripped Unclad By Mob / Photos: Men Allegedly Arrested For Stealing At Shoprite, Festac Town / Thieves Who Stole 150 Chickens In Enugu Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

PHOTOS: Men Caught Stealing Big Live Chickens In UNIBUJA. by stainlink(m): 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
I went to University of Abuja to renew my statement of result which i applied for over TWO WEEKS but as Unibuja is known well for their disappointment, I was given the excuse that the deputy registrar has not been on seat all these while. With my disappointed face i left the senate building only to see mobs (sorry students and security men) interrogating the thieves and the Nairaland front page instinct took over grin grin and see they do camera man... cool cool

Re: PHOTOS: Men Caught Stealing Big Live Chickens In UNIBUJA. by SirREX94: 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
cool Where the Chicken naw?... Abi the Abo_ki hide am for em Kpekus ni?....... Those em shoes no be here oo! Na Buh...... cause dis one too?... Anyway thank God say na Scholars catch dem. Petrol, Tyre, And Matches For Com Bear Witness!
Re: PHOTOS: Men Caught Stealing Big Live Chickens In UNIBUJA. by yrret: 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
The fourth pic: what is happening there? Is he still looking for the live chickens?

Homo.... I smell

Re: PHOTOS: Men Caught Stealing Big Live Chickens In UNIBUJA. by Godfullsam(m): 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
I blame APC.

They are the cause angry
Re: PHOTOS: Men Caught Stealing Big Live Chickens In UNIBUJA. by Fourwinds: 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
e be like say na d guy bum bum d chicken dey

55-year-old Guard Abducts, Rapes 14-year-old For Four Days (PIC) / Omg! Student Murdered In A Hotel With Heart Missing After Visiting A Stranger / Please I Need Phone Contact Of Any SARS Personnel In Anambra.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7