Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) (20585 Views)

Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo / Ignore Ogah’s Illegal Certificate, I’m Still Governor – Ikpeazu To Abians / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) by Cmeo(m): 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
I hate to say this, but despite PDP sixteen years rule (out of which is GEJ 5-6 yes rule), I didn't know we would still this especially from that part of our country undecided

I hate to say this, but despite PDP sixteen years rule (out of which is GEJ 5-6 yes rule), I didn't know we would still this especially from that part of our country undecided

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) by slap1(m): 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
Halliburton allowee
Re: Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) by Akaujaa(m): 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
dunkem21:
.. and people will open their mouth to insult Fayose undecided

Nice gesture though cool

You mean Aisha Buhari was given allocation to tar roads and provide other social amenities for Abians but instead chose to buy food and share to them? Ignorance is indeed worst than a disease.

7 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) by DedeNkem: 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
We don't need corrupt political food, you f*ools!

We need good healthcare system, electricity, good roads, pipe-borne water and security!!

Shove your corrupt food up your stinky as*ses!

We have visionless, clueless, incompetent and corrupt "leaders"!

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) by naijacentric(m): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
all dis one is to show face bros u are no more d govnor of dat state
Re: Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) by Slymonster(m): 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
there is a big difference between aisha and patience...very big one.. one is always donating for the poor,the other na talk and power she dey through out her tenure

Some will still come and insult her saying they don't need her food but this and that...I remember the thread the other day with NIGERIAN HAS FINISH ME and how the page went to another level when money was been given out. Most who followed that page understand me...

The way people focus on buhari and his family,if they use that on there governors..every street on there state would be great for there cars to move on during raining season

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) by batstan(m): 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
undecided
Givers never lack.
Re: Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) by sweetilicious(f): 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
obailala:
Teach the people to fish, give them an enabling environment and allow them to fish peacefully. I do not subscribe to this strange tradition of wasting money distributing food items which finishes the next day. This isn't a refugee or IDP camp.
I won't be a bat. I support what she did. Some people will die tomorrow if they don't have anything to eat.This one is an immediate remedy for hunger. Thumbs up to her. Thinking of ditching going out with my boyfriend for this empathy.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) by blackpanda: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
dunkem21:
.. and people will open their mouth to insult Fayose undecided

Nice gesture though cool

Tah!

How dare u call that cursed name here
Re: Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) by omenka(m): 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
adeyemi2015:
grin
I do not know there are also IDPs in Abia.
Fayose needs this Aid for his People more than any other Governors, but he has recklessly missed the opportunity!

Fayose should bow..... and get his People fed with Aisha Rice!

Some Goons would only view and wouldn't comment because the Post is like a CAGE!!!

Lalasticlala..... pls let the world appreciate the good gesture of Aisha Buhari!
Ya head dey dia. gringrin
Re: Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) by Ahmeduana(m): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
omenka:
God bless the hand that giveth and that which taketh.
DID YOU KNOW THAT THE HANDS THAT TAKETH STAYS BELLOW? SO DON'T THINK madam HALIBOUTON IS DOING NIGERIANS ANY favour SHE IS ONLY INFECTING REST OF THE COUNTRY WITH DISEASE COMMON WITH THE AREWAS
Re: Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) by omenka(m): 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
Akaujaa:

You mean Aisha Buhari was given allocation to tar roads and provide other social amenities for Abians but instead chose to buy food and share to them? Ignorance is indeed worst than a disease.
It is not ignorance- it is HATE.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) by omenka(m): 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ahmeduana:

DID YOU KNOW THAT THE HANDS THAT TAKETH STAYS BELLOW? SO DON'T THINK madam HALIBOUTON IS DOING NIGERIANS ANY FAVOUR
Oh, I'm so sorry.

God punish all those who collected the gifts, including the governor and those aged people.

iPod yoot, I guess I sound a lot more sensible now.

Tufiakwa!!

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) by phemmyutd(m): 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
Shame on the Ipob for coming out to receive food from their acclaimed enemy
Re: Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) by Yasher: 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
Promises failed, now the available option is to revert to stomach infrastructure.

#aishathesamaritan
Re: Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) by awlsakim(m): 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
well done Miss Aisha. But sincerely I don't leave any faults to look back to. Sir Okezie, by collecting and distributing this , u have been trapped. You will c that our allocation may be reduced or even worse
Re: Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) by isholex: 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
Nd some lalasticalala go dey rubbish d first last of tribalism" dat they re president of North"
Re: Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) by toprealman: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
We are really in a DARK continent. How can you refuse to pay salaries, create jobs, deliver basic infrastructure and yet think you are performing by using allocation meant for your people to buy them crumbs?
The heart of man is truly evil!
Re: Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) by Ahmeduana(m): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
omenka:
Oh, I'm so sorry.

God punish all those who collected the gifts, including the governor and those aged people.

iPod yoot, I guess I sound a lot more sensible now.

Tufiakwa!!
IPOD DON'T NEED HANDOUTS THEY ARE BETTER OFF WITHOUT IT, HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT THEY SURVIVED THE WORST GENOCIDE IN NIGERIA HISTORY TO BECOME THE MOST INDUSTRIOUS TRIBE IN NIGERIA, AREN'T YOUR PEOPLE BEEN SLAUGHTER ON DAILY BASIS? I LEARNT THAT THE WHOLE BENUE STATE HAS BEEN TURNED TO IDP CAMP, MADAM HALIBOUTON SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THOSE HANDOUT TO YOUR FELLOW AGATU

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) by makers360: 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
Is that not the people from Kanu that voted APC?
Re: Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) by sekundosekundo: 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hope this is not from the missing 71 trailers of food items meant for the IDPs.
Re: Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) by omenka(m): 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ahmeduana:

IPOD DON'T NEED HANDOUTS THEY ARE BETTER OFF WITHOUT IT, HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT THEY SURVIVED THE WORST GENOCIDE IN NIGERIA HISTORY TO BECOME THE MOST INDUSTRIOUS TRIBE IN NIGERIA, AREN'T YOUR PEOPLE BEEN SLAUGHTER ON DAILY BASIS? I LEARNT THAT THE WHOLE BENUE STATE HAS BEEN TURNED TO IDP CAMP, MADAM HALIBOUTON SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THOSE HANDOUT TO YOUR FELLOW AGATU
I thought since I reversed the prayer, you'd simply type "amen" and crawl along. Why then are you dripping saliva all over the place mr "iPod-don't -need-handout??

Just look at the "engrish" this one who's about to hang himself over someone doing good is speaking- and you wonder why they remain so unemployable. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) by Babacele: 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
omenka:
It is not ignorance- it is HATE.
nna naa ignolance
Re: Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) by glossy6(f): 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
If na mama Peace, dem go say na their missing money.
This is part of the Halliburton money.
Hunger full town berekete but e no go reach my side lai lai.
4 times feeding for my kids in kwantinuation cool

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) by Omonigeriarere: 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Stomach infrastructure grin

All thanks to Fayose, The pioneer of the revolution.

You see, flat heads will never see anything wrong in it. If it is in Osun now, you would have started having orgasm on this post.

Was it not the same woman you guys referred as 'prostitute'? Your kindred are happy to receive left over from the office which is not constitutionally recognised and you have started Wailing your tail like hungry dog despite your self acclaimed 'hard-working people'.

It is Abia now, next is Bayelsa and Ekiti where much salaries were being owed.

Keep it up Aisha: at least they didn't shout marginalization for the first time.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

You see, flat heads will never see anything wrong in it. If it is in Osun now, you would have started having orgasm on this post.

Was it not the same woman you guys referred as 'prostitute'? Your kindred are happy to receive left over from the office which is not constitutionally recognised and you have started Wailing your tail like hungry dog despite your self acclaimed 'hard-working people'.

It is Abia now, next is Bayelsa and Ekiti where much salaries were being owed.

Keep it up Aisha: at least they didn't shout marginalization for the first time.
Aisha Buhari is a corrupt prostitute.
Re: Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) by Omonigeriarere: 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
omenka:
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, come and see Aisha Buhari doing good in Abia. smiley

See how flat heads are Wailing their tails upon Aisha's rice without mentioning 'marginalisation' nor '5%'.

Bunch of hungry animals tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) by Omonigeriarere: 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Corrupt prostitute feeding corrupt-flat-head-Jews who have been mentally corrupted.

I wonder y these hungry bastatds did not reject the food from the wife of the one who chained their Dilector tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

Corrupt prostitute feeding corrupt-flat-head-Jews who have been mentally corrupted by their Directors.

I wonder y these hungry bastatds did not reject the food from the wife of the one who chained their Dilector tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) by jaggabban: 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
obailala:
Teach the people to fish, give them an enabling environment and allow them to fish peacefully. I do not subscribe to this strange tradition of wasting money distributing food items which finishes the next day. This isn't a refugee or IDP camp.
Have you ever mentioned this to your 'IFA hero'(IFAYOSE), you guys praised him for the same gesture. Or is it because it is from Buhari's arena.
Hatred kills.
Re: Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) by Omonigeriarere: 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Stop it please! Remember, only dog barks unreasonably tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ikpeazu Distributes Aisha Buhari's Food Items To Abians(pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

Stop it please! Remember, only dog barks unreasonably tongue tongue tongue
I read this.
You're right. Only dogs bark unreasonably.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, Patrice Talon Meet At Aso Rock (Photos) / Hanifa Abubakar: Buhari, Ganduje react to the murder of 5-year-old girl in Kano / Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.